• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TFS: Just when I thought I was out, THEY PULL ME BACK IN. **** Melee

Max?

Smash Champion
Nando I wanted to play you more, we only got like 5 or 6 friendlies in and I wasn't too interested in playing your Fox. That smashfest got waaaay too chaotic after G and them showed up tho, and Yaneev and I had been there for a good 4 or 5 hours by that point, so DIP. Next time we are both at a smashfest/tourney tho we need to sit down for awhile.

CaptainNanD0

Smash Journeyman
Yea def, im never go fox again he sucks

i like to combo and techchase

and Yaneev is mad funny lmao

t-webb ''i wanna know how nando knew i was gonna go there''

yaneev ''cause you gay *****, he not''

LOOOL

Max?

Smash Champion
I'm more or less sandbagging all the time, it takes a lot for me to try (Yaneev actually made me care about this game for a few matches last night, it was pretty cool), but like, the way you were playing was just ********.

R00R

Smash Journeyman
**** I forgot we were gonna chill today, my B

I didnt wake up till 4 today so... yea... not in the mood to movie around. Just gonna get drunk and chill with some homies...

Homie...

Reaver197

Smash Lord
Lol, it's ok.

Homie.

Kenny and Stephen decide they're going to come through tomorrow actually. If you're available.

Skinhoff

Smash Cadet
Sorry Niko, I was going to show up to your house earlier today inside a surprise birthday cake. I would have worn some scandalous clothing, and proceeded to strip for you in a sexy fashion, but I was stuck in bed all day. I woke up at 5 AM this morning with a severe case of mouth poop. I woke up every thirty minutes to vomit and it was certainly not a pleasant experience. Occasionally, I gave the toilet a good ol' punishing with my sick pooping ventures. It was not a pretty day, and I wouldn't have been able to show up looking pretty like I wanted to. Sorry guy, but happy birthday nonetheless.

otg?

Smash Rookie
Happy birthday, Nick. It was my birthday on Tuesday. We should have a formal celebration soon. You know...smoke some trees, eat some cake, smoke some cake. You free tomorrow night???

Niko45

Smash Master
Happens every year lol

You raging tonight?
Happy b-day nikold lol

how old?
I'm 25, and nah I didn't rage at all.

Also Skinhoff that's really disappointing bro...shouldn't have even told me you were going to do that if it wasn't happening, got me all bummed out.

Who wants to Melee tonight? I'm down with otg? in fact I just got a fresh shipment of that good **** cake from Cali dawg lets GET it.

R00R

Smash Journeyman
There was a plan to play at my place tonight, although I haven't talked to anyone about in a hot minute.

I'm dieing to play though.

DBL0C

Smash Rookie
Yo *****s, I am the best player in India - Beast from the East, all you *****s fake :p

DBLOC

Max?

Smash Champion
So yeah, I'm alive. I just woke up from sleeping for like 12 and a half hours, never drinking that many 40's again. I can't believe I drove home last night guys, that was really irresponsible of me and by the time I got home I was still incredibly intoxicated, I just passed out immediately. There was also some insane accident that happened on the cross county or something, there was a police baracade that took up the whole highway and in my drunken state I had no idea how I was supposed to get out of there. ****ing shaaaaaady

I'd be down to play again today. Tommy's house part 2?

Niko45

Smash Master
So yeah, I'm alive. I just woke up from sleeping for like 12 and a half hours, never drinking that many 40's again. I can't believe I drove home last night guys, that was really irresponsible of me and by the time I got home I was still incredibly intoxicated, I just passed out immediately. There was also some insane accident that happened on the cross county or something, there was a police baracade that took up the whole highway and in my drunken state I had no idea how I was supposed to get out of there. ****ing shaaaaaady

I'd be down to play again today. Tommy's house part 2?
Yo I saw that barricade I was like what the fuuuuuuck. I was thinking "I hope Max handled that ok."

Max?

Smash Champion
Yo I saw that barricade I was like what the fuuuuuuck. I was thinking "I hope Max handled that ok."
Yeah dude, my fault for not answering your text last night. I saw it and acknowledged it, but had no will to muster the strength to respond to it, way too much thought and effort there.

As for that police barricade, I was all the way in the left lane and was very confused and disoriented by the lights. I ended up stopping really close to the barricade, just past the exit ramp people were using as a detour. There was no indication of this detour tho, and the police were not directing traffic. So I just sat there for like 2 or 3 minutes like, "wtf do I do now?" The cops noticed that I was just hanging out there for a LIL too long, so they both shined their lights on me and I was just like "oh ****, i gotta dip". So I ****ing put my car in reverse on the highway, and travel back like 200 or 300 feet, all the while the cops have theirs lights dead on me. OMG , it was so ****ing shady.

But I'm alive.

I'm also going to Tommy's right now if people wanna come down too that would be cool.

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I want to expect better of you, but I know not to
all *********** aside, driving drunk is pretty ****ed up and I am disappointed in people who do it. Don't **** around with that ****, it's not just your life you're putting on the line, it's everyone else out on the road's too and there's really no excuse.

anyway, carry on with ***********, just had to say it.

Max?

Smash Champion
Agreed Wesley. Not one of my prouder moments. Good **** to my TFhomies for putting a stop to 5 Loko.

Melee?

Top Bottom