• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TFS: Just when I thought I was out, THEY PULL ME BACK IN. **** Melee

Max?

Smash Champion
I think I will be free this weekend, (actualy, im just going to skip on the plans I already have saturday) so let's FNNNNAAAA. I know White Mike is down, Riverdale?

Max?

Smash Champion
So there is going to be a huge smashfest at PC's tomorrow night (wednesday), so everyone should come out. Tommy please try to come up if you can, I just dropped $550 on repairs to my car ($200 I had to borrow from my ****ing mom) and I have $20 to my name right now, so please come thru if you can.

Wes I expect to see you.

Max?

Smash Champion
**** Nando, are you sure it's a good idea for you to come to westchester? Whenever you have to play one of us in tourney/mm you tend to get *****, maybe it's best you just stay outta here for your own safety... I mean all of us will be under one roof, WTF WILL YOU DO?!?!?!?!

CaptainNanD0

Smash Journeyman
LOOOOOL Max

I gotta show you guys my pound improvement

i beat eggm again when will guys ever beat him?

mogwai beat me and didnt get out of pools lol

you beat me and lost to yedi...

niko beat me.... he's just **** <3 niko

PK Webb

Smash Champion
nando gettin worked lol i wanna see this improvement......ive mildly gotten better but max still ***** me as does niko most likely =( y am i sooooooooo decent at this game lol

Max?

Smash Champion
Yeah I'm down, we need to play friendlies for awhile. I most likely will not be trying tho, that seems to be my new thing nowadays.

Who's down for Mario party tomorrow? I'd be more inclined to come.

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I want to expect better of you, but I know not to
LOOOOOL Max

I gotta show you guys my pound improvement

i beat eggm again when will guys ever beat him?

mogwai beat me and didnt get out of pools lol

you beat me and lost to yedi...

niko beat me.... he's just **** <3 niko
I beat eggm once

It might've been like 4-5 years ago and the first tourney he played Fox at, but I still beat him, lol.

I dunno why he doesn't whoop your ***, I'm such trash next to Eggm yet I'm ****ing 2-0 tourney set count vs. you, GET ***** NANDO.

Max?

Smash Champion
Nando you so fake, I only have $20 to my name right now, and $10 of that is going to gas so I can go to this gay *** fest tomorrow and see your ******** ***, and the other $10 is probably going to cigarettes because I'm stressed out as **** and done dealing with your punk ***.

Niko45

Smash Master
...in high school you was the man, homie

It'd be cool to play a CF player cause I think I'm slippin pretty hard in that matchup. I don't really remember at all but I feel like Yaneev's Falcon kicked my ***.

Oh and one time I beat Eggm's......Young Link in a MM. LEGIT LEGIT.

TunaCasserole

Smash Journeyman
FAKE ***

CANDY ***

PUNK AS *****

YAW NIKKAS ****IN GAY, specially that "max" kid. Who the **** is that anyway? *****es wanna hang with the OTGAPER, not Simple Max. Mu-Mu-Mu....HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPYYYYYYYYY NIGGGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

What's happening tonight fake *** nikkas? If something's goin down I'll bring G$ also.

Max?

Smash Champion
We're playing at Chris's and I'll get you on a ride since I know how helpless and ******** you are without me. The real G$ will actually be there tonight, so why not bring along G$ so G$ can meet G$

YANAWMEAN*****OHYEADIPDIPDIPDIPDPIDIPDPIDPID

Niko45

Smash Master
Yea **** was crazy. Still can't believe HB-****in-K was there. Good to see Nando as well, it'd actually been crazy long since I'd last seen you man (ROM3 I'm pretty sure).

And man I wish I could stop sucking at this game.

PK Webb

Smash Champion
Best convo last nite
(Otg grabs falco) otg: tray kill him
Tray: I don't want to
Otg: good **** tray (unplugs controller)

But really I had zero techskill yesterday I couldn't even waveshine oh well.

Max?

Smash Champion
Yeah Trey, we will most likely never team due to what transpired last night. Fun friendlies tho.

CaptainNanD0

Smash Journeyman
haha i agreed with you max

im at 120+% u grabbed me hbk isnt near

t-niq just needs to usmash but he's just there

looking at falcon's back muscle

Top Bottom