• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TFS: Just when I thought I was out, THEY PULL ME BACK IN. **** Melee

Max?

Smash Champion
Hey guys. I live in New Rochelle and otg directed me to come here. I'm new to the boards and the smash scene and I'd really like to get good. I look forward to playing with all of you and going to tournaments to make Ness viable!

People are playing tomorrow? Can I join?

CaptainPREQ

Smash Rookie
Hi Max

you're coming at a bad time, otg is dead and I think I speak for everyone when I say that we'll all be watching goosh goosh on repeat tomorrow in honor of this rapist's life.
Hahahaha. Well said, Wes. An appropriate grieving ceremony indeed.

R00R

Smash Journeyman
So who is coming to my place today?
as far as I know its

Mikael
Max
Mike?
Nick?
Sol?
JR?
G$?
Hax?
Alu?

It dont really matter because the beast from the east Dblock is gonna **** all of you up.

Max?

Smash Champion
People are already calling me and asking for rides/information on who's going. I DON'T CARE. Talk to Tommy.

Mario Party 8???????

Niko45

Smash Master
I want to go but I'm going to have to talk to max about a ride and potentially some information so it might not work out.

Reaver197

Smash Lord
I think we're having people over tonight, so I'm not sure if I can leave to go there.

You're certainly welcome to come here though. I think John was going to visit as well.

Max?

Smash Champion
Yesterday was fun, tho I need to reevaluate my eating on these FNNNA days... waking up a lil too heavy today.

Max?

Smash Champion
Jona do you happen to live in Port Chester? My good friend Chris (maybe you've heard of him?) lives there and it should would be awesome if you joined us sometime.

otg?

Smash Rookie
otg dead....

Well well well. I've waited patiently for this day to come. Now that otg is dead, no one can stop me. Bow before your new leader...OTG?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

For my first reform, there will be no further prejudice against "fake" individuals. From now on, all people are welcome in this thread whether they be "fake" or "real".

It is the dawn of a new era

Max?

Smash Champion
I don't know who this otg? guy is, but he seems like a total prick and he is smearing the great name "Max" and all those who are privileged enough to have said name.

Mogweezy, I could MAYBE do Wednesday night. It's hard for me to play during the week now.... monday is my best night. If you're looking to play tonight, shoot me a text.

N64

Smash Champion
otg is dead?

T-T T-T T-T T-T T-T
T-T T-T T-T T-T T-T
T-T T-T T-T T-T T-T
T-T T-T T-T T-T T-T

who else am i going to 99 stock ditto?

Max?

Smash Champion
Sup Andy?

99 stock ness dittos are in order next time you're around. Or if I ever go to Kansas for some godforsaken reason.

Max?

Smash Champion
I'd go to riverdale to play this weekend, not sure if I can commit to travelling all the way out to BK tho.

Max?

Smash Champion
Oh well that's unfortunate. If you do find yourself in the Port Chester area, typically monday evenings, you should consider joining us for some super smash brothers melee. Perhaps you've heard of the game?

P.C. Jona

Smash Master
inception is pretty bad

most things are better then inception

like goosh goosh

even tho i havent seen it and never will

Max?

Smash Champion
****, if PC Jona is posting, maybe he'll unretire for the 50th time? Maybe otg will comeback if PC Jona does? MAYBE OTG WILL CARE ABOUT TFS AGAIN!??!?!

Nah probably not, you *****s are fake.

Also Jona, weren't you obsessed with Inception?

Reaver197

Smash Lord
Whatever day you want, Tommy. I should be around over the weekend and stuff as well.

However, if Max really wants to play, I could try coming up to make it easier.

Max?

Smash Champion
I'm def down to visit ur spot Mikael, I just don't know if I can do it this weekend because I'm not going to have the Element but my P.O.S. Camry, and I'd be less inclined to travel far in it. Unless someone else is down to drive however.....

Still tho FNNNNNNNNNNNNA

R00R

Smash Journeyman
Word on the street, 1 train isnt working this weekend so its gonna be homo for either of us to get to one another.

derp

I just watched Inception 2 days ago, it still ****.

Top Bottom