• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TFS: Just when I thought I was out, THEY PULL ME BACK IN. **** Melee

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I want to expect better of you, but I know not to
0% chance. Pakman and I are grouchy old men who are disinterested in getting our ***** kicked by the locals. Smash is mostly something to do between games of LoL on these weekends, :laugh:. Though I'm sure we'd be happy to take a break from LoL and play for a few hours if a few people came to Stamford.

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
Alright listen up brosephs.

I will be needing plans in the greater NYC area to occupy me on April Fool's Night, which falls on a Friday, and I figured I'm due for a new round of TFS shenanigans.

Help a brother out.

Max?

Smash Champion
So fake. If you want to socialize with other human beings feel free to shoot me a text, I have night class but I'd consider coming out after if it's not obscenely late.

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer

get off my front lawn you damn kids! *shakes cane*

you're welcome to come by Max, but I dun really mind that much. I'm running on 2 hours of sleep and am old and crotchety enough nowadays that I'm not really bothered by just grabbing dinner with my roommates for my bdai.

Max?

Smash Champion
Alright listen up brosephs.

I will be needing plans in the greater NYC area to occupy me on April Fool's Night, which falls on a Friday, and I figured I'm due for a new round of TFS shenanigans.

Help a brother out.
I missed this before. Habtabulous, I will have an open house from the 24th of March to the 9th of April, so I could potentially host something that night if you wanted to come out. If not, I most likely will not be coming into the city, for a number of reasons (the biggest one being I will most likely be getting drunk up here). TFS/FNNNA/We Livin' tends to meet saturdays in riverdale, so you should come out to that and get down on some ****ing MARIO PARTY 8 *****.

get off my front lawn you damn kids! *shakes cane*

you're welcome to come by Max, but I dun really mind that much. I'm running on 2 hours of sleep and am old and crotchety enough nowadays that I'm not really bothered by just grabbing dinner with my roommates for my bdai.
lol @ Moldgwai. Alright Wes, if tonight's no good for you that's fine. I'd still like to hang at some point this week if you can. And man, if that's what being 25 is like I'm probably going to blow my brains out over the next year. I mean as we all know, I like doing my bdays in style... just like ****ting all over PoF and then eating Lasagna. GET AT THE KID

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
lol @ Moldgwai. Alright Wes, if tonight's no good for you that's fine. I'd still like to hang at some point this week if you can. And man, if that's what being 25 is like I'm probably going to blow my brains out over the next year.
I'm not saying tonight's bad, I'm just saying don't try to go out of your way to make sure I don't have a horribly depressing bdai because I honestly don't feel bad about how my birfday is looking atm.

And I'm sure you will be a very different 25 year old than I, lol. Different people are content with different things in li... wtf, I mean, chinkchinkchinkchinkchinkchinkchinkchinknyukkanyukkanyukkanyukkanyukkanyukkanyukka

sorry, forgot what thread I was in for a second, hope yall *****s can ignore me not :troll:ing

Max?

Smash Champion
See I was thinking about it, and I realized that pretty much every birthday I've had since my 21st has sucked major *** and nothing interesting has happened, so I'm in no position to judge. I also didn't assume that you were all depressed or bored or w'e on your bday. I've just been wanting to hang out, and today seems like a solid day. I'll keep u posted, most likely will be too tired after class.

In the meantime tho.

CHINKICHICINKCNICHINCLKNINNIGNIANGINIAIGNASPIKSPISKSPISKPISKS

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
Max I would come out on Saturday night, but there's a DNB night in the village that night and I'm gonna be there all night. So. Friday night is teh night. I'll see if I can make it up to the New Roch since I've never seen your place.

Reaver197

Smash Lord
Chris, you are also welcome to crash at my place if you'd like.

Only a 30 minute subway ride from the village.

Or, you could always try crashing at John's place, being in the village and all. You'd have to ask him though.

Max?

Smash Champion
But my desire to get ****faced and make a fool of myself..... very well HAB. Lets see how **** pans out.

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
I already talked to John, but he's at a show on Friday night and since I get into the city around 8 on Friday night, well... yeah.

OTG if you feel like getting ****faced and making a fool of yourself, I am more than down for it.

Wait a minute, why are we trying to split this celebration up? Nugguhs. I am coming to the city. This requires much more hype than is being shown.

A great banquet of feastable noms and hilarious court-jester-esque antics worthy of the name TFS is the least such an occasion warrants.

Make it happen, nugs.

Max?

Smash Champion
Jona's dead.
Most of TFS is too busy to play/is elsewhere/has moved on.

The only people I really ever see or play with are like Niko, PC and Tommy.

Also, wtf is this live topic ****?

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
I would play with you, Niko, PC and Tommy.

Honestly just let me know where to be on Friday night and I'll be there, I'm pretty sure. If Saturday is gonna be DNB night, then Friday should be Smash night.

Max?

Smash Champion
Lol Hab you don't get it. We never play altogether at the same time. Like TFS is dead. Its pretty much just me harassing people to host and then going over there and getting high/drunk and barely playing Melee. It's a beautiful world.

But like I said, if I can put something together and people actually want to come out, we in there.

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
It seems John IS available on Friday April 1st, so I can stay with him in the city.

Which, at this point, seems like the smart thing to do. We'll probably just smash for a few hours that night.

Milos

Smash Lord
I havent seen you nikkas in mad long! My friend has a big growhouse in CO he's gonna send me a pound or something, let's all hang out. I'd love to see you guyz! You're all welcome here tuesdays. so holler at me

Max?

Smash Champion
Prog if you're recording at No Johns, that means one thing and one thing only.

I'm doing commentary.

IT'S TIME HOMIE!!!

Reaver197

Smash Lord
Max, you have to do commentary.

Especially with one of the Scarsdale kids. Preferably Skinhoff.

Skinhoff

Smash Cadet
I truly am thankful for the friends who are confident in my ability to be completely ********.

I'd love to do something like that once school ends, but alas, I am currently in New Orleans and cannot take the time to come down and have a ****** blowjob fest with Jesse.

I'll be back mid May. Mark your calendars, my children.

CaptainPREQ

Smash Rookie
I'd love to do something like that once school ends, but alas, I am currently in New Orleans and cannot take the time to come down and have a ****** blowjob fest with Jesse.
Please hurry. Blowjob fests just aren't the same without you.

ANYWAYS, I have a story to share. So at my school the other day, they had this event for japan tsunami aid. Basically they set up an arcade with different consoles and games and people made donations. I happened to notice a set up of melee. I casually made my over to scout out the competition. I got in on a 4 player ffa and chose fox. Long story short, I ***** 'em like otg ***** innocent women. Later on, two new people jump in, one of whom is my friend. The other guy asks my friend to go easy on him. My friend says "I would be more worried about Jesse". The other guy looks at me for a sec and then says "omg. I didn't recognize you". Realizing he was up against a pro, he fell into despair and lost horribly. After that match, everyone got up and left. So yeah...I'm pretty god dam good at this game. THE LEGEND?>??

CaptainPREQ

Smash Rookie
Word. Since we're on spring break this week, we should play at some point. Next week I'll be back to having no free time. Who's down to play with the best samus?

Top Bottom