• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TFS: Just when I thought I was out, THEY PULL ME BACK IN. **** Melee

P.C. Jona

Smash Master
****, if PC Jona is posting, maybe he'll unretire for the 50th time? Maybe otg will comeback if PC Jona does? MAYBE OTG WILL CARE ABOUT TFS AGAIN!??!?!

Nah probably not, you *****s are fake.

Also Jona, weren't you obsessed with Inception?
yea it was the greatest movie ever

im just posting cuz im stuck in bed sick

i might go to the no johns at the end of the month tho

i still play fox vs level 9s

Reaver197

Smash Lord
Yeah, Brooklyn is annoying to drive to, and through. I had to do it several times myself now.

We just all need to band together and rent out some huge apartment, and so that way we don't have to travel no more, lol.

Max?

Smash Champion
Mikael we should just figure out a good weekend when everyone can go out to your place. Maybe make a FB event about it or something?

Reaver197

Smash Lord
That sounds like a good idea, Max. I'll ask my roommates what is up in terms of weekends. The one after this one should be pretty free, from what I can tell.

R00R

Smash Journeyman
Black people are hilarious...
what is there to understand?

"WE FULL OF *****S OVER HERE WE GOT NIQQAS ALL DAY ALL SHADES ALL SIZES"

Max?

Smash Champion
Good **** answering your phone/texts Wes, I hope things are ok...

As of now we're going to play at PC's tonight, but I have no problem heading up to Stamford after my class if you're opposed to coming down. Just let me know! I probably won't be able to respond between 6:30 and whenever I finish my ****, so if you don't hear back from me,

You fake.

Max?

Smash Champion
**** Columbia.

FNNNA.

My spring break doesn't start for another week, so let's try to play saturday.

Reaver197

Smash Lord
I'm going to talk with Steve about Columbia, see if we can figure out whether Kenny will actually be around. If not, we could figure out someone else to host.

But, Columbia is rocking.

Edit: Kenny has left. Wanna do my place, Tommy? Or shall we try hanging at yours or John's place?

Max?

Smash Champion
I just wanna hang out with you *****s tomorrow, so wherever it is I don't care. It would be really hard for me to get out to Brooklyn, so I personally vote for Tommy's but I'm down for w'e as long as we all FNNNA.

Just to clarify, getting to Brooklyn normally isn't an issue, I just don't have access to my car this weekend. Getting to the BX is way easier for me, that's all.

Reaver197

Smash Lord
Steve wanted to come by my place, but we can see what is up with where other people want to go.

R00R

Smash Journeyman
I just wanna hang out with you *****s tomorrow, so wherever it is I don't care. It would be really hard for me to get out to Brooklyn, so I personally vote for Tommy's but I'm down for w'e as long as we all FNNNA.

Just to clarify, getting to Brooklyn normally isn't an issue, I just don't have access to my car this weekend. Getting to the BX is way easier for me, that's all.
Too be honest I would prefer my place too, mostly because Dblock is staying with me for spring break because everyone gets kicked out of the dorms for break and he doesn't have anywhere else to stay.

...Plus we can smoke weed at my place...

DIP

Reaver197

Smash Lord
Ya'll just be fat.

Who is Dblock?

I'll talk to Steve and see what is up.

But how the **** do I get to your place if 1 train doesn't run? Is it that bus line again?

Max?

Smash Champion
****... Dblock is gonna be there? Now we HAVE to go to Tommy's. but White Mike won't be there.... so fake.

R00R

Smash Journeyman
Ya'll just be fat.

Who is Dblock?

I'll talk to Steve and see what is up.

But how the **** do I get to your place if 1 train doesn't run? Is it that bus line again?
Dblock is the best melee player in India, haven't chu heard?

Im not sure what the deal with trains are, last time they had a shuttle between the 207th street stop of the A train and 242nd street.

Reaver197

Smash Lord
I've been talking with John and Steve, and they'd really like to be down either at Columbia, John's place, or my place.

R00R

Smash Journeyman
I might be busy today anyway,
But if I end up being free I will try to figure out the trains and head downtown to play some smush with you guys

Reaver197

Smash Lord
It's my place, in Brooklyn, though currently we're playing Guilty Gear and probably going to watch a movie.

Top Bottom