• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TFS: Just when I thought I was out, THEY PULL ME BACK IN. **** Melee

TunaCasserole

Smash Journeyman
I heard PPMD once took a piss AND a shi t on Nando at the

SAME

FU CKIN

TIME

PP for potential TFS material?

Nah he's a scrub. Not a REEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW ***** LIKE OT-oh wait. Nah that Simple Max kid is also ********.

MUH MUH MUH...MAKES ME HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPYYYY *****
HAHA ***** READ MY JUMP AN GOT ME. I WISH I WASNT SO SIMPLE SO THAT I COULD MAYBE HAVE AVOIDED THAT

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Max?

Smash Champion
**** this ****, see you guys on saturday. If people wanna chill today (Friday) call me.

lolllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

Reaver197

Smash Lord
I somehow find Yaneev's censored post even more hilarious as it makes equally no sense to me either way.

Also, buttdongs.

Max?

Smash Champion
So yeah, you guys should come out to my place tonight. I've already laid out my case 1,000 times, but let me iterate it one more time. I can't go out to the city cause of Nala, I'm also more or less strapped for free spending money atm.

1.) John's house is small, there will be way too many people there. Good luck playing melee or playing Catan.
2.) The city costs money
3.) There is no snow, and it's completely fine outside, so weather johns don't apply at all.
4.) Smokehouse
5.) Captain Preq wants to hang and there is almost no way he is going into the city.

I mean come on *****s, throw me a bone here. I travel so much and go to other peoples houses like its my job, but getting someone to come out here is like impossible.

Edit:

Actually, upon reflection, I could give a **** less if you guys come to my house or not.

Max?

Smash Champion
I can't believe it took you that long to figure it out. I want to say that I've told you that before as well.

That awkward girl is probably the best part of the song.

TunaCasserole

Smash Journeyman
So yeah, Simple Max is ****in GA Y. I've already laid out my case over 9000 times, but let me iterate it one more time.

1) Simple Max will NEVER be the venerable role model that OTG was to the community
2) Simple Max gets tech-chased by Nando, who the MUCH more intellectual OTG originally defecated upon repeatedly and unrelentingly
3) Simple Max is made MUHMUHMUHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPYYYYYYYY by just about everything. OTG, on the other hand, had high standards: he could only become truly happy by gaping the anuses of countless innocents
4) HAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
5) T-***** ****in GA Y

I mean come on *****s, throw him a bone here. Simple Max tries SO ****in hard to be like OTG, but is just

TOO

****IN

SIMPLE

to make it work

EDIT: This forum thing is absurd. It's like something Zach would do.

@Scarsdale: If you *******es didn't watch recent tourney videos of S0ft commentating, watch them. It's EXACTLY how Zach would sound if he ever commentated on a Scarsdale match

Reaver197

Smash Lord
I would totally come to your place Max, if I had a good way of getting there and back.

Which I don't. It's balls.

Also, SALAD BOWL. Play me. Or invite me. Or what the **** ever. Where in Williamsburg are you peeps?

Max?

Smash Champion
FNNNA is way too real.

I got bad news for you Tommy.

I'm pretty sure Niko and I are coming to your house later to play Catan and there isn't too much you can do about it.

I DONT GIVE A GODDAMN

R00R

Smash Journeyman
I mean you kinda need to break Dblock and I up, it just wouldn't be fair otherwise.

R00R

Smash Journeyman
Didnt Max get last place twice yesterday?

We need to update those power rankings

R00R

Smash Journeyman
***** we dont even talk about melee in this thread any more

It all about Settlers of Catan

And DBL0C is the realest ***** around

Max?

Smash Champion
I tied with one or two other people in the first game for 3rd, Joey got last.

In the last game I tied with Niko and Tommy for last.

The Power Rankings for this game is like impossible LOL.

And yeah, **** Melee.

Top Bottom