• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TFS: Just when I thought I was out, THEY PULL ME BACK IN. **** Melee

Max?

Smash Champion
Whats the deal with the new skin layout? I'm using one of the older forum layouts, so it doesn't show up for me. What makes it gay?

Also, I'm going to be stuck in a night class tonight from like 6:30 - 10, so you guys should play Catan with me online (^.^)

Max?

Smash Champion
I'm not sure I'm even going. If I do I'll let you know what my situation is.

Almost 100% not going to HoG now. I dont think I can FNNNA on saturday either, but Salad Bowl might be crashing at my house friday night because they have a concert to go to nearby saturday afternoon. Im still not 100% sure whats good with either day, but if people are trying to get together, maybe we could aim for sunday?

TunaCasserole

Smash Journeyman
I'm a gay ***, fake ***, ***** ***, ***** ***, candy *** *****
TFS: Too ****in Simple: the life and times of Max "Bitc h As s" Schroeder, the gayest negro white man to ever live

FAKE ***...

GAY

Max?

Smash Champion
LMAO. FNNNA's new mascot?

@ Niko: They have online? :surprised:
Yeah Chival, Catan Online or something. Download it so you can play with us :), we're always looking for more people to play with online.

As for me a few things:

1.) 50% chance I'm going to HoG, I'll find out tonight. Whether or not we go directly influences the other things I'm about to say.
2.) Salad Bowl might be coming up to my house tomorrow night, so FNNNA Friday edition?
3.) If they don't come up, you guys wanna FNNNA anyway?

Heart Break Kid

Smash Lord
Lol maybe. But yea Zenith is like 100 ft from my house so I plan on training a bit for that. Cnt get stomped on my home turf. So yea just host stuff

Max?

Smash Champion
HBK, I already mentioned this in the Marth boards, but if you're seriously down to house us for Zenith I would def consider coming out. Help out the only real *****s in tristate.

Niko45

Smash Master
As far as HoG and FNNNA goes, I'd really like to go to HoG but if we don't end up going I can't do any FNNNA cause I have a friend in town for the weekend who wants me to go get drunk on Friday and go to a Mets game on Saturday so I promised him I'd do those things if HoG doesn't happen.

R00R

Smash Journeyman
Im not going to hog, no car and I have family in town.

If anyone wants to play Friday I would be down

Max?

Smash Champion
Tommy, if Salad Bowl comes out to my house tomorrow would you be down to come out, or are you fake as ****?

Niko, I'll get back to you on HoG in a bit.

Reaver197

Smash Lord
I will actually be up around my place this weekend with a car and everything.

The only catch is that I have to be around to take care of the pets.

Top Bottom