• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TFS: Just when I thought I was out, THEY PULL ME BACK IN. **** Melee

R00R

Smash Journeyman
LOLOL

Look at that ****ing backwards yankies cap
****ING FRESH!!!!!!!!!!

and Fred Durst is mad fake

Niko45

Smash Master
Had a great classic training session with Max yesterday. I'm feeling pretty inspired to get better at the moment. We've got Zenith not too far off, then Genesis down the road. Max, lets ****ing do Genesis dude. We're not bad anymore. We'll be ready for that ****.

Max?

Smash Champion
I just don't know if I can commit to Genesis......

GODDAMIT. We might have to do this. Tommy, we should all look into plane tickets together, and you think you can get us housing? I know PC wants to go to, so maybe its time for TFS debut appearance outside of the EC.

And yedi, you're ****ing terrible.

PPS:

Cheap Peach, play Catan online with us!

Skinhoff

Smash Cadet
Genesis eh?

I think it's time for the world to discover just who the BEST SAMUS is. It's a good thing it won't be streamed either, because if it was, a good deal of the population would lose their ability to see.

CaptainPREQ

Smash Rookie
This thread is so real right now
Don't get so excited. This realness is only temporary at best. I doubt anyone here is actually going to go to genesis. Except Niko maybe. He'll go and take 3rd. I'm definitely going though. Order me one plane ticket otg! Nah but on second thought...I'm so ****in real...order me 3 tickets otg!! BUTYOUKNOWWHAT??? **** it im not going. Good luck everyone and skinhoff

Skinhoff

Smash Cadet
It's being held in California?

**** THAT ****. I don't wanna go to a tournament and melt because of a potential super volcano.

Max?

Smash Champion
Jesse is most likely correct LOLLL. If we're serious about it, we should actually start planning it right now.

Skinhoff

Smash Cadet
I would actually love to do it. Problem is, I'm too good. Second, I don't know whether or not I'll have a job by then, so I really need to keep my dates open.

R00R

Smash Journeyman
There is gonna be another smash tournment at my school this weekend...

FREE MONEY!!!!

or rather a free best buy gift card LOL

YO TICO I GOT DAT 50 DOLLA BEST BUY GIFT CARD IS DAT **** WORTH A 40 SACK?

Max?

Smash Champion
Nando you're ********.

Jesse, I'm still not sure if I'm going tomorrow, but i'll def be around tonight.

Max?

Smash Champion
I'm going to use that 100 to fund my trip there Jona.

TOMMY YOU FAKE
SHELDON YOU BLACK
PC CHRIS FAKE AS ****

YOU *****S ALL GAY

<333 Westchester

R00R

Smash Journeyman
$100 in Gamestop gift cards in my pocket *****es!

I won melee and got 2nd in MvC3

GET AT ME NIQQAS

Top Bottom