• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TFS: Just when I thought I was out, THEY PULL ME BACK IN. **** Melee

PK Webb

Smash Champion
def far from fake *****. i travel a hour 1 way for a 4 person and sumtimes less ppl than that smashfest. thats real u got ppl not willing to drive 10mins lol

CaptainPREQ

Smash Rookie
Wowww. Good ishhh, renhoff. After you beat them there was like a minute of silence. And good **** using the same cheap wesker combo 5 times in a row. GOO GOO GOO GOO GOO SHIIIII

Skinhoff

Smash Cadet
Wowww. Good ishhh, renhoff. After you beat them there was like a minute of silence. And good **** using the same cheap wesker combo 5 times in a row. GOO GOO GOO GOO GOO SHIIIII
Man, it was all about dat Spidey ****. But I agree, Wesker's a douche, but he's the only decent person for mah Spidey. All the other OTG characters aren't fun, especially Deadpool. Awwww yeah.

TunaCasserole

Smash Journeyman
Man, it was all about dat Spidey ****. But I agree, Wesker's a douche, but he's the only decent person for mah Spidey. All the other Simple Max characters aren't fun, especially Deadpool. Awwww yeah.
Edited, lest Simple Max come in here and yell at you for even MENTIONING his former rapist self.

EHHHHHHHHHHHuuuuuuuuuuuAHHHhheheh heh heh I'm surprised you don't use Chun in MVC3

*scratches armpits* OOOOOOOOaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaeh heh heh

I'd definitely play MVC3 if I weren't so terrible at using the arcade stick. It's impossible. GOO SHI GOO SHI

Skinhoff

Smash Cadet
LOL, I love that series and I was just about to watch that video. Can't wait to watch you **** these guys and hear them john about it incessantly for 10 minutes, then talk about quitting.
C'mon now, **** is a strong word. And Wesker shenanigans online is loltastic.

eeeoooheeehe

Max?

Smash Champion
That's actually true, I guess I'm just mad cause no one comes to my house either. I'm always travelling to play people...

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I want to expect better of you, but I know not to
I'm just less addicted to this game than you, so if people don't come over, I just deal with not playing, lol.

Stupid competitive LoL is faceraping my free time atm. w/e though, it's really fun, just wish the govment would pass a 30 hour day into law so that I have enough time to do everything I want to do.

Max?

Smash Champion
Jesse, I'm just about to finish up the Shy Guy Toy Box. I've yet to get the newest party member (I think it's Watt?), but I'm just about to. So far this game is incredible. As of right now I've sacrificed most of my defensive options to deal out as much damage as possible.

CaptainPREQ

Smash Rookie
Word. Watt is kinda beast. You've still got a couple really fun levels ahead of you, including my favorite one. Hurry up and save those star spirits, *****!

Max?

Smash Champion
So far I still think that Bow is the best. 5 damage on a regular hit, plus the ability to prevent Mario from taking damage for a turn? No other character has that kinda damage output on a regular move, all other characters require FP to be effective. Watt's max damage is 4, and his ability to boost Mario's attack by 1 is irrelevant to me since I have two "Power Up" Badges on, and I'm pretty sure they don't all stack.

Max?

Smash Champion
Do your characters get to level up again beyond Super Level? Or is that the max power they achieve?

CaptainPREQ

Smash Rookie
Yeah they can go ultra I think. Or that might be paper mario 2. Not sure. Problem with Bow is that if an enemy has ANY defense at all, then she's just hitting for 0 dmg five times in a row. Also, I think watt's charge does stack with power up badges.

Top Bottom