• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TFS: Just when I thought I was out, THEY PULL ME BACK IN. **** Melee

otg

Smash Master
I go there, wait online for an hour, and they turned me down because someone had made a correction on my social security card with a pen. My middle name is Devon but on the card it was spelled "Deron" so someone (probably my mom or dad) changed the R to a V with a pen. Evidentally, that's considered "Tampering with a legal document" so I got turned down and have to get a new card in order for me to get this ****ing tedious process started.

AKA: GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY

Also, Smashfest tomorrow at my place, all are invited.

Reaver197

Smash Lord
Ah, that sucks.

But, yeah, I'm totally down for a smashfest. What time do you think you want to start?

otg

Smash Master
I dunno, I'm done working at 7. If someone can give me a ride home from North White Plains or if Zach can pick me up in Mameroneck than I should bb around 7:30-8ish. If not, I get home after 9 cause of the busride...

otg

Smash Master
I think I might've gotten a ride from my friend gareth, so you dont have to worry about me. But regardless, I will keep my options open. Tomorrow at 8ish-9ish is the game plan for starting, and if people are willing to bring cubes + melee that would be super sexy. I have 3 tvs but only one cube + melee, so would people be willing to bring 2 cubes for tomorrow? We might not even need them, but I would rather be safe then sorry.

Book!

Smash Journeyman
Yeah just let me know if you need a ride home. I can pass through Mamaroneck on the way to your place.

Book!

Smash Journeyman
Hey Max, I hate to flake out on you like this, but I think I'm gonna go to No Johns instead. I'm tired tonight and not really in the mood to play. Plus I'm not sure when I'll get another chance to go to a tourney.

otg

Smash Master
TFS is waaaay too good guys. Thanks for coming out last night everyone, it was a ton of fun. Ritz and I ended up playing till like 6am, I'm ****ing tired. But yeah, I got to play everyone there either in teams or singles, and I think I teamed w/ everyone there at some point except Jesse... which is completely unacceptable. WTF, WHERE YOU AT SSTANG

Book!

Smash Journeyman
Well, glad you talked me into coming over. Lots of fun as always.

Niko! Too good. Thanks for the matches (this is Zach).

Niko45

Smash Master
Big ups to scarsdale you guys are mad good. Max ur a beast. Pretty much everyone there surprised me at just how really good they were.

gkrackerr

Smash Ace
Nick - Marth is gay. Nick mains marth. Nick is thus gay. You're marth is just a bit OD

Jesse/Yaneev - You guys really like pokemon, dontcha? Playin jiggs pika an pichu. Only one I didn't see was mewtwo, why no love for mewtwo? :(

Sam - No friendlies in singles. THIS IS THE SECOND TIME THIS HAPPENED. ****. Ima step my game up and hog a tv w/ you for a good amount of matches next time

Mikael - What I said to sam, minus the second time part. No friendlies with your falcon is lame :*(. Teams were fun though\

Alex? (guy playing falco w/ the sro tag, came with nick) - Fun teams with you man, definitely wanna play more often

Zach - Good stuff in teams man, definitely fun to play with. Just gotta stop killing myself when you're on the edge =/

and of course Max - thanks for letting me bum at your place man. Legit, you ever get stranded near hastings for some odd reason, just call up and BAM, ya gotta housing. But yeah, I really ****ed up the drink order. Didn't really get to sleep, was kinda still caffeinated when I got home and then randomly crashed at like 6:30 for two hours

ALRIGHT, LET'S GET MORE OF THESE NOW THAT SUMMER IS HERE.

Reaver197

Smash Lord
Zach, Jesse, and Yaneev, it's awesome as always to play with you guys. I love it, it's so much fun. Zach, your Ganon is so hilarious, ha ha.

Nick, man, you're so good. Your spacing and punishing is amazing. How do you do it? I keep thinking I'm finally catching up to you, only for you to go "no way, dude", ha ha. Also, your Fox is awesome in teams.

Graham, sorry that I didn't play singles with you. I wanted to as well, but somehow, between it getting really late, and playing everyone else, it got lost in the shuffle. I'll make it up to you next time.

Alex, great to see you again. Boy, you've improved a lot since I last played you. I hope you continue climbing up! Send my regards to Chris. Does he still play smash?

Sam, I don't remember if I played anything really with you at all. If so, I'll have to rectify that the next time we meet, lol.

Max, thanks for hosting us once again. I love playing teams with you. They're always lots of fun.

Niko45

Smash Master
I was playing really well when I played you, Mikael. Def the best I played all night. I want to make it to another one of these but I got home at 6:30 am due to the ****ty late night train schedule. I'm gonna have to plan it out better in the future.

otg

Smash Master
I was playing really well when I played you, Mikael. Def the best I played all night. I want to make it to another one of these but I got home at 6:30 am due to the ****ty late night train schedule. I'm gonna have to plan it out better in the future.
Ewwww, that sucks bro, I'm so sorry. Yeah, I would have to say I played my best teaming with mikael as well, he just brings out of you. So far me and him have a nearly perfecct winning streak :) Let's go win Genesis son.

gkrackerr

Smash Ace
So I'm kinda dying of boredom. My school's over with, but my job doesn't start for like 2 weeks, and my town has absolutely nothing to do. SO, if anyone wants to hold a smashfest or just meet up, it'd be very appreciated lol

otg

Smash Master
tomorrow, during the after work? Stamford? anyone?
I dont think I can get out to stamford tomorrow ..... but! I might actually have found a job in stamford teaching guitar to students, which would be cool. Me and Ritz are going to be playing at my place tomorrow after 12pm. Anyone who wants to come out please do so (Jona where you at?), and I'll see if I can find someway out to CT, but I don't think I have a ride.

Book!

Smash Journeyman
I figured it out. The more ****ed up you are, the sloppier I get. Just drink some coffee or something next time and I won't drop a set.

P.C. Jona

Smash Master
tomorrow, during the after work? Stamford? anyone?
my parents are leaving tomorrow at 7pm to puerto rico for a week so ima head over there

controller please?
:D

I dont think I can get out to stamford tomorrow ..... but! I might actually have found a job in stamford teaching guitar to students, which would be cool. Me and Ritz are going to be playing at my place tomorrow after 12pm. Anyone who wants to come out please do so (Jona where you at?), and I'll see if I can find someway out to CT, but I don't think I have a ride.
idk about going during the day max... i got stuff to do with my uncle in jersey and then my mom wants me to take her to the store and i need to go to sam ash in white plains to buy a new cymbal and some drum sticks so i doubt it

otg

Smash Master
Alright, so friday is completely 100% legit. I don't have to work that day so, we're on anytime after 12pm. Ritz, Mikael, Zach and the rest of scarsdale, Milos, Sheldon, Jona, Wesley, Niko; I'm callign all you mofos out lol. GET AT ME. STD anyone?

Niko45

Smash Master
Oh wow, I didn't realize you were available that early max. I'm off work friday, so this pretty much puts me at 100% going. I'm gonna be there some time in the afternoon and prolly stay til like 8 or 9. I'll talk to alex, see if we can get a gamebridge going.

otg

Smash Master
Aight, so people can start coming over after 2pm. That's when my open house begins so I really can't afford to have a lot of people over before that. Also, since Michael Jackson died, we're getting ****ed up. Bring through beers, bring through Trees, pills and what not. We're going to have to **** lil boys all day, so someone's playing Ness vs. Falcon aight?

Milos

Smash Lord
Aight, so people can start coming over after 2pm. That's when my open house begins so I really can't afford to have a lot of people over before that. Also, since Michael Jackson died, we're getting ****ed up. Bring through beers, bring through Trees, pills and what not. We're going to have to **** lil boys all day, so someone's playing Ness vs. Falcon aight?
Sig' d

Top Bottom