• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TFS: Just when I thought I was out, THEY PULL ME BACK IN. **** Melee

Book!

Smash Journeyman
Good hanging out with you, Max. Sorry for all the complaining but it was just one of those nights when I couldn't do anything right. I got more and more frustrated as the stupid mistakes piled up.

Reaver197

Smash Lord
Hey, so, I'm planning a possible smashfest during late July with a bunch of friends of mine. I was hoping to invite some of you guys to this, but we're still sort of deciding where it's going to be held. It's either going to be at my house in Chappaqua, or at a my friend's house in Rhode Island.

The big thing is apparently his mom is willing to make tons of free good for people if they come over, whereas, at my house, not so much, lol. I don't know how big his house is, so I can't say who can support more people, but I feel that my house could accommodate about ten people or so.

I just wanted to see who would be willing to do what. If we do go to RI, my friend and I are going to try and give everyone that's coming a ride, so transportation cost shouldn't really be an issue.

So, yeah, just trying to get a preliminary list of people who're interested.

otg

Smash Master
dont worry but it zach , it happens. Im telling you, get super powers when Im baked.

Mikael, you should do it at your place, it would be more convinient and I'm 90% sure people would be more willing to lose the cost of transportation than throw down a few bucks for a BBQ or go out to dinner or something. I mean, whenever we have a big thing at my house we all just take a walk to McDonalds at like 4am lol.

But yeah, you guys should have a smashfest this weekend, i'm pretty sure I've got gfjohns.

Reaver197

Smash Lord
Ah, so it seems my friend has the bigger house, which is probably a bit better furnished than my not quite finished house, lol. But, I don't know, I'll see what you guys prefer to do.

Edit: There is also the possibility of getting some Mass and more upstate smashers to come if it's at my friends house.

gkrackerr

Smash Ace
either way I think I can get a ride there and back (hopefully). So whichever house the smash fest happens to be at I will make it (if allowed to come?).

BUT MIKAEL, I must must must play you again. ESPECIALLY IN TEAMS !!!

Reaver197

Smash Lord
Yes, we must play again! Maybe this weekend? I might be able to have some people over, or I could drive to where ever if someone else is hosting something.

It would be super sweet if you could join, Mogwai. I mean, our date is still fairly flexible I think, so hopefully we'll be able to have it during a time period that doesn't conflict too much with your plans.

Reaver197

Smash Lord
I might be down to play today.

Edit: Oh, yeah, so for the smashfest I'm planning, are people cool with going to Rhode Island? I hopefully will be able to drive everyone there.

otg

Smash Master
I just remembered, I think Jona goes to Church tuesday and thursday nights. I don't think I could make it out to Stamford tonight Wes, but 95% could tomorrow assuming Jona can give me a ride from PC. I'm low on $$ and I don't have access to a car johns. If anyone wants to play tonight though, I should be free.

Milos

Smash Lord
LOL max im considering riding my bike to your place right now, but it's ****in far. i don't know if my toothpick legs can handle it. :/ :/ :/

lol look at my sig

ghuirewbnviad;luhgjnpesvotudajlnmvilstujdfk;nbmveoptudjbflnvsmdpotf;blkvhndsmfgpbjokl;nd

edit - fniuerbagiuvpsd;nvuiostbnptobhposadnvpojanbvbipstebtd

edit - F UCK nruepvwhtvptrwuhvnteoiyvbnrtvbnrstoivotisybvtviophrtbnvtoushlidjf

edit - dammit just go to my profile

Milos

Smash Lord
thanks mogwai

it's funny because im most likely going to genesis and he's calling ME a copout

and he lives in cali so it's much easier for him

plus every post he makes is for attention so im helping him

plus my **** is bigger than his e-****

but honestly if that post was referring to anyone else, i would laugh too

otg

Smash Master
I recently found out that he was VyzeOwnz on youtube... THAT DUDE SUCKKKKKKKKSSSSSSSSSS. How the **** are you going to give advice to M2k/mango/shiz/pc etc etc, when you can't even beat Shroomed in a set using his TWO WORST MATCHUPS.

Milos

Smash Lord
LOL max it just gets funnier and funnier. somehow the topic of a 100$ money match came up, which i agreed to assuming i go to genesis and have the money to do that.

and now

"hmm i would go to genesis which is in my region and potentially make 100$ but i dont uhhhh think he's gonna pay me so yea.

oh and he's a crappy spacy."

this coming from a shiek who lost to shroomed for 65$ and lost to sethlon's roy for money as well haha

Book!

Smash Journeyman
He's not going to Genesis? The way he runs his mouth (keyboard) I thought he had racked up at least a dozen money match challenges by now. Pretty lame.

pockyD

Smash Legend
he's from socal

genesis is in norcal

he 'quit' the game 2 months ago

sure it's probably a dumb/pointless statement, but so are 75% of posts on smashboards

likely including this one

Book!

Smash Journeyman
I don't really care one way or another. It just seems like a cop out to talk so much trash for months and months only to disappear when he finally has a chance to put his money where his mouth is.

pockyD

Smash Legend
it IS a copout

it's just not terribly interesting

maybe if there was a long-running feud between the two instead of a comment made after the fact =\

Top Bottom