• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TFS: Just when I thought I was out, THEY PULL ME BACK IN. **** Melee

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I want to expect better of you, but I know not to
quoting my previous explanation from the CT thread:

yea, it's from this fan comic about the KT Magic NS team:

Luxury, a Pro-Starcraft player.

I posted the comic that I took it from on the previous page.

Explanation for those who aren't fully up to date on pro-starcraft:

In the first panel, we see Flash as some digimon character being held by a tentacle with this ridiculous face on, begging LuxuryMon for help. This is pointing out how Flash has been carrying KT Magic NS recently, but that he needs some help doing it.

The second panel is just my avatar, which is Luxury as agumon giving him the finger. Again, the face is priceless and perfect for the scene.

The last panel is Flash cussing him out for being a worthless teammate.

It's hilarious because as soon as Luxury won an individual title, he became absolutely worthless in the Proleague, so the general thought is that his attitude has gone to, "I won a title, **** you guys," which is perfectly displayed in digimon form in my avatar. (I love Luxury, btw, he's def my favorite Zerg when he's not playing like an ***).

otg

Smash Master
... wut? I just read that Starcraft rant and I am ****ing confused. I knew people still played it, but I didn't realize that it was still big enough to have a "pro-competitive scene".

Regardless, Friday was lots of fun, definitely one of the best turnout's in recent memory. Thanks for everyone coming out it was lots of fun playing with Y'all. Hazz, if you read this my bad. I wanted you to come through, but when you called it was like 2am and people were all like passing out. We ended up playing teams till like 3:30 anyway, but I dont know if it was really worth it for you to drive out here just for that lol... they were pretty sloppy as of that point haha. Also Jona, I didn't notice your calls/texts till around the same time, and didn't feel right calling you back as of that point. Should've called my house phone bro, I def would've heard it than.

Anyway, I would love to play with people this week if they are free somewhat. It is also a definite that there will be a "Too broke for Genesis Smashfest/Tourney" the weekend of the 10th, so I'll post a thread for that when I stop being so lazy/tired.

Get at ME MOFOS

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
... wut? I just read that Starcraft rant and I am ****ing confused. I knew people still played it, but I didn't realize that it was still big enough to have a "pro-competitive scene".
it's a huge deal in Korea. There are professional leagues with sponsored teams and players who make mad bills playing it.

oh yea, and I'm probably gonna wanna smash tuesday and wednesday this week.

P.C. Jona

Smash Master
werrddd me too i wanna play wednesday...but this time i wont leave early because of diapers in my family

i actually wanna play right now..if anyone wants to play like now let me know lol

otg

Smash Master
I could potentially play wednesday... this week actually really isn't that good for me.

Edit: I can def play wednesday if Jona' gives me a ride home to New Ro afterwards... and picks me up from work lol.

P.C. Jona

Smash Master
where do you work you noob

and what the heck happened to the car ish you were talking about?
no johns

otg

Smash Master
Wait a god**** minute. THIS IS HAPPENING TONIGHT?!?!?!? Jona told me it was going to be next week... lil puerto rican bull****ter. The only reason I didnt' come out today was because Jona made it seem like he was under a time constraint and that Scar was coming next week.... so instead of going with him I took the bus home and it took an hour longer than it should have because Mameroneck was having some gay *** parade for some reason which forced us to diverege a half hour out of the way and than spend a half hour in traffic....

YAY!!!

Please tell me those guys are coming next week and Jona is tellin the truth :(

Reaver197

Smash Lord
Yeah, I really can't come tonight...or, on Wednesday or Tuesday nights in general. I really wish I could though.

P.C. Jona

Smash Master
Wait a god**** minute. THIS IS HAPPENING TONIGHT?!?!?!? Jona told me it was going to be next week... lil puerto rican bull****ter. The only reason I didnt' come out today was because Jona made it seem like he was under a time constraint and that Scar was coming next week.... so instead of going with him I took the bus home and it took an hour longer than it should have because Mameroneck was having some gay *** parade for some reason which forced us to diverege a half hour out of the way and than spend a half hour in traffic....

YAY!!!

Please tell me those guys are coming next week and Jona is tellin the truth :(
yo for real, scar told me he was coming next week, i didnt know he was coming today, or sensei
and then i got a call from my parents that there plane had been delayed and im getting them now, they had to wait 3 hours in the airport in pr cuz of weather or something

i seriously didnt know any of this was gonna happen

Reaver197

Smash Lord
Is there anything going on this Friday/weekend? Oh, yeah by the way, Ritz, I think you have my silver controller, lol.

otg

Smash Master
Is there anything going on this Friday/weekend? Oh, yeah by the way, Ritz, I think you have my silver controller, lol.
I took another look Mikael, and I think I have your silver controller. All it means is someone else Dblocked my non-functioning silver one, so I have it. As for smashfest this weekend, I personally do not plan on hosting one. Tomorrow night I'm probably going out and saturday is the 4th of july, so I'll probably be busy.

Reaver197

Smash Lord
Yeah, I was figuring most people were going to be busy with 4th of July stuff, but, I just wanted to double check.

That's awesome. I guess I'll have to come over again soon to pick it up, lol.

Reaver197

Smash Lord
I have work on Fridays now, so I probably will be working until 5 or 6, then have to take a train and then drive down to New Roch. Ha ha, so much more complicated.

otg

Smash Master
what about saturday
I have no idea. I could maybe play in the morning/early afternoon.

Anyway, who wants to play like tonight or tomorrow or pretty much anytime? The only smashin I've gotten in recently was some Brawl+ on Thursday which, was quite epic might I say. Melee is still better, but Brawl+ feels like the worthy sequel Brawl should've delivered, and I could see it potentially becoming the new standard if vBrawl was never released.

Reaver197

Smash Lord
Mondays I'm completely free, but I think this Monday I'll be busy. Tuesdays are completely shot for me. Weekends are free. Every other day I get out of work at 5 or 6ish.

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
so I'm going to this rather large tournament in California on Friday, you guys might of hear of it, it's called Genesis. Anyway, the point of me mentioning this is that I'm free tomorrow and Tuesday and trying to train for said tournament so if anyone wants to play my Falco (and only my Falco, no time for other characters) on either of those days after my work, lemme know...

otg

Smash Master
so I'm going to this rather large tournament in California on Friday, you guys might of hear of it, it's called Genesis. Anyway, the point of me mentioning this is that I'm free tomorrow and Tuesday and trying to train for said tournament so if anyone wants to play my Falco (and only my Falco, no time for other characters) on either of those days after my work, lemme know...
I might have to come out and trim your feathers with some certain beast edgeguarding ;)

Milos

Smash Lord
someone come to my house early tomorrow

and if you can bring either wii cables or gamecube cables

and i have no more spare controllers. i used to have 6 but after housing 20+ people for RoM 3 went missing and then i sold one to Mang0 and one to m2k LOL so im done

Reaver197

Smash Lord
I might be able to come, depending on what happens back here. I have no idea though.

Top Bottom