• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TFS: Just when I thought I was out, THEY PULL ME BACK IN. **** Melee

Book!

Smash Journeyman
max v. yaneev in grand finals, but they both got dq'd for using hacked controllers.

otg

Smash Master
Yaneev placed 5th, Zach 7th and me 9th (although I think they got the results wrong because I outplaced Phish-it but they said he and I both got 9th). I faced HBK 1st round of singles, so obviously he knocked me into losers, than Zach freaking knocked me out in the biggest shocker ever. I've said this a billion times already, you outplayed me, but I def had that set on the second game and then got greedy and sure as ****, got gimped. And on the last match, I went for the finishing dthrow-> fair against Zach, and he freaking rested me out of it :(:(:( I had no idea that **** was even possible. The clincher was that I def could've beaten Stormz, we played friendlies afterward and I gave him the business, but w'e **** happens, its the nature of brackets.

Whats ****ed up, is as I was pulling onto my street, a drunk driver crashed into my car trying to go around me as I was turning onto my road. He then proceeded to pull his car into the park across the street from my house and run off. Luckily the cops caught him, and it seems my insurance will cover everything.... but I'm maaaad shaken right now.

Reaver197

Smash Lord
Dang, man. I'm glad you're ok.

I wish I could've come as well. Hopefully, next time there is a tourney near by, I will be able to make it.

Book!

Smash Journeyman
The tourney was a blast. I spent half the time just laughing at Phish-it, Ky, and Sol yelling about "MERT!" and "dragon roost island."

I think everyone there played really well. Max, I told you Yaneev was going to place high! His fox was really on point yesterday. Good **** beating Bailey after losing to him in Winner's. We didn't do too well in doubles though.

Yeah, Max got a rough draw and had to play HBK first round. You're going to run into a really good player sooner or later, but that's harsh for sure. We had a really tense set, and I took a few big risks and managed to get kills when I needed them. If Max and I were to play 10 sets I think he would probably win 7 of them. This time around I just barely edged him out.

Mikael and Jona - Next time! No Johns is in two weeks I think.

otg

Smash Master
The tourney was a blast. I spent half the time just laughing at Phish-it, Ky, and Sol yelling about "MERT!" and "dragon roost island."

I think everyone there played really well. Max, I told you Yaneev was going to place high! His fox was really on point yesterday. Good **** beating Bailey after losing to him in Winner's. We didn't do too well in doubles though.

Yeah, Max got a rough draw and had to play HBK first round. You're going to run into a really good player sooner or later, but that's harsh for sure. We had a really tense set, and I took a few big risks and managed to get kills when I needed them. If Max and I were to play 10 sets I think he would probably win 7 of them. This time around I just barely edged him out.

Mikael and Jona - Next time! No Johns is in two weeks I think.
eh no explanatino necessary, you outplayed me and thats all that counts in the end.

Reaver197

Smash Lord
Dang, wish I could go, but I've got work.

Do you think you'll be having another one later on in the week/on the weekend?

Book!

Smash Journeyman
So when exactly should we come over, Wes? I don't think I can stay later than 11 or so. Should we bring a setup?

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I want to expect better of you, but I know not to
you can if you want, but I'll have 2 full setups. I don't think anyone else is coming over besides TFS people, so 2 setups will probably be enough. I'd say aim to get to my place by 7. I'll be around before that so it's no big deal if you end up here a little before that, but I'm just trying to give myself enough time to eat dinner and set up.

Milos

Smash Lord
ok im going to camp for two weeks on sunday and i want to play before then

im free any day besides saturday, but cannot travel

however really anyone is welcome to come over and play

just give a day and time

Top Bottom