• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TFS: Just when I thought I was out, THEY PULL ME BACK IN. **** Melee

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
like right now
lol allied pick up OTG

well Vanz is coming I am getting one of my friends to come probably and u 2

TEAMIES

Allied

Smash Master
i'm still in manhatten i can't pick him up

where do u live?

i live on 93rd street east side manhatten

Allied

Smash Master
omg sorry alex

grandfather doesnt want me to go johns >.>

he wants me to pack my stuff cuz i gotta leave 2marrow morning=/

next time i come up we gotta chill

Reaver197

Smash Lord
Ah, you guys are in the city? I go in there quite regularly for work and stuff, and college is there and all that for me.

I also have some other friends that live in the city, at like 95th street or something like that.

otg

Smash Master
Alex, good looks on tonight man. It was soo much fun. It took me 9 minutes to get home... you live so ****ing close bro lol. And honestly, you guys are soo good at Brawl I'm impressed, it makes me want to pick it up, legit :)

P.C. Jona

Smash Master
max they live close from your house? for reals? i went by your house at like 7ish
i went to the guitar center thats like around the corner of your house lol

P.C. Jona

Smash Master
yea i was mad i didnt know about it...and its sooo close...

i was gonna go to the one in brooklyn lol

it saved me like 1000 hours

there was a drummer there who was real good

Book!

Smash Journeyman
that otg guy is a scrub for sure, but if pc jona plays brawl then this is a dark world indeed.

P.C. Jona

Smash Master
tomorrow what time?
i gotta go tomorrow to guitar center again to sign up because i need my dad apparently so ill sign up and go to your place

Book!

Smash Journeyman
i dunno about tonight, i have to start packing for school. maybe another time this week.

mario tennis mm?

Reaver197

Smash Lord
What is this? Max and Jona talking about Brawl?

Lol, remember the last time we thought Brawl looked fun enough to play?

Reaver197

Smash Lord
Yeah, I know. There are times where I think Brawl looks pretty swag, especially some of that Brawl+ I've seen on occasion. I just can't get past how murky the controls feel to me in that game though, and how bad Falcon is, ha ha.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
oi silliness

I like brawl cause i like slower games like 3rd strike as opposed to mvc2 type games like melee...i love to camp cause i played halo professionally so ya...i dont like brawl + cause no matter what it feels incomplete and more like meugen than anything else.

Reaver197

Smash Lord
Oh, lol, I didn't mean to be replying to your post, I was trying to reply to OTG's, then yours popped in between when I finished.

Book!

Smash Journeyman
i am not actually a jerk in real life, i swear! i badmouth brawl on the boards because i have a reputation to uphold, and because it's terrible.

otg

Smash Master
looks like I'm going up to New Haven area on Thursday sooooooo, anyone wanna play tomorrow? I'll drive to pretty much anywhere in Westchester.
I'm 110% down. Who else is interested?

i am not actually a jerk in real life, i swear! i badmouth brawl on the boards because i have a reputation to uphold, and because it's terrible.
you can just stfu now zach.

Reaver197

Smash Lord
I really wish I could play tomorrow night. But, I won't get back until 6ish from work, and I have to sleep early since I have to get up early for work on Thursday. Unless you end up super close-by, like, within a 30 minute drive.

: (

Reaver197

Smash Lord
I have a, 45 minute drive to OTG's house, or there about. Between having to take a train back home, then eat dinner, then having to drive back and forth, I would have very little time to actually play.

Reaver197

Smash Lord
Yeah, you should have it at your house, if Book wants to go and stuff. I just probably won't be able to show.

Reaver197

Smash Lord
DP, but, next week, I believe I have work off, so I should be able to do something.

Top Bottom