• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TFS: Just when I thought I was out, THEY PULL ME BACK IN. **** Melee

Milos

Smash Lord
because weener tastes delicious

bro i wanna play so bad this is my one weekend no girlfriend johns ahaha

she's in florida let's ****ing play in 4 hours yea? ok sounds good

cause i have a tutor now. but will you be home then?

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I want to expect better of you, but I know not to
OK, so following smashing like, nonstop this weekend, I've picked out a bunch of **** that I really need to work on before Genesis and that means that I need to play this stupid game as much as I possibly can before then.

I have stuff going on Monday and Thursday nights during the week, but I'm usually up to nothing Tuesday and Wednesday nights, so any time anyone here is feeling like smashing on a Tuesday or Wednesday around 6ish, just post here earlier in the day and we can smash at my place or your place or w/e. I'm getting the fire for getting good at this game again.

I just wanna make sure that I play more that once a weekend from now until Genesis :p, I'm taking first at that ****!

otg

Smash Master
Sup guys? So I started working today, and Im freaking exhausted. I think I will be busy tomorrow night, but I might be free wednesday so I would love to play with you Wes.... assuming I'm free (up in the air), I'll keep y'all posted.

Also, I think I will be free either friday or saturday night, smashfest people?

Book!

Smash Journeyman
I have nothing going on other than my 9-5, so I'm happy to smash whenever. No way I'm going to Genesis but I'd be honored to serve as LVL 1 CPU training dummy for EC's finest.

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
If I can not get uthrow rested by you, I should be able to not get uthrow rested by Hungrybox and I should be able to beat him this time around (little ****er uthrow rested me twice in both our matches at ROM and they were a 1 and 2 stocking so eliminating that bull****, I think I could take that jerk!)

MaNg0 is a different level of awesome from every other smasher on the planet. I plan on splitting first with him :p

Book!

Smash Journeyman
Sure thing, dude. It's a quick drive, as I said, so just let me know when you want to play. You have my contact info. I usually get home around 6 on week nights.

otg

Smash Master
lmao, your too funny Wes. Umm, I live in New Ro... it might be 25-30 minutes or so from stamford. When? We were thinking around 6 or 7.

My address is: 17 Lyon Place, New Rochelle NY 10801, and my phone # is 914 740 5006.

I don't know how many people are planning on coming, it might only be a few of us but if someone is willing to bring a cube + Melee just in case, that would be cool because I have 2 TV's.

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
lmao, your too funny Wes. Umm, I live in New Ro... it might be 25-30 minutes or so from stamford. When? We were thinking around 6 or 7.

My address is: 17 Lyon Place, New Rochelle NY 10801, and my phone # is 914 740 5006.

I don't know how many people are planning on coming, it might only be a few of us but if someone is willing to bring a cube + Melee just in case, that would be cool because I have 2 TV's.
I'm gonna go to the gym after work and then I'll head over with a cube + melee. so like I dunno 7/7:30.

what about tomorrow? I remember someone saying they wanted to play tomorrow...

P.C. Jona

Smash Master
ya i wanna play tomorrow son
wednesday im super free :D
so wherever whenever im down for tomorrow

P.C. Jona

Smash Master
nah son do whatever you need to at the gym, doesnt matter when you finish dont worry about it
but dont take toooo long

but yea sounds good, ill be derr

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
that's preferable. I really just need to work on grabbing Fox out of shffled nair, recovering to not get shine spiked, not getting hit by stupid *** usmashes, comboing Fox to death out of every grab, and approaching a campy Fox :p. lol, I'm totally flushing that money at Mass Madness down the drain, but I don't care, Mewtwo is too awesome.

Book!

Smash Journeyman
Thanks again for having us over, Max.

I think I'm going to take it easy tonight. Just don't have the energy to make it over to Stamford.

Top Bottom