• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TFS: Just when I thought I was out, THEY PULL ME BACK IN. **** Melee

otg

Smash Master
Aight, Niko is an honorary TFS member than. Mikael, that was just disturbing the other night. Normally when I play teams, I'm constantly trying to protect my teammate/gimp/****, but there were times where I could literally just put me controller down and watch as you ***** both teammates at the SAME TIME lmao.

Reaver197

Smash Lord
Tis alright. Hopefully I'll be able to convince some people to come to my house, or maybe go visit Tian in the city or something.

P.C. Jona

Smash Master
guyssss

i have a beast marth

tell them max, i picked up marth, and an overwhelming amount of gay went into my fingers
and i used him, and i did prettttty good

i think my new main is marth lol

then falcon

then falco

then like fox or something

Reaver197

Smash Lord
Ah, ok. I just have to see how cool my parents are with it, which they may or may not be, and may or may not change their mind after deciding one way, ha ha.

P.C. Jona

Smash Master
oh thats right

he might be the worst one there

but hes still better then me...

i need to try marth on him

P.C. Jona

Smash Master
I don't think that's fair to say, when you have Cactus in your crew, everyone sucks by comparison lol.
he admits it tho

and scar is a beast too what are you talking about, pakman too

thats it right?

cactuar, scar, pakman and mogwai only 4
i cant think of anyone else

P.C. Jona

Smash Master
oh thats right, yea eggm

but i think scar is better then him

so theres 5

coool we should crew battle mm them

i would go first

P.C. Jona

Smash Master
hes not?
did he move or something?
i could have sworn he was in philly...

so its just 4 then...
i still go first vs scar or something

gkrackerr

Smash Ace
ya wanna know something funny?

the only reason that cactus responded was because someone typed in cactuar in the thread lol. search button FTC (for the cactuar)
but I coulda sworn that eggm was part of mini bosses. I definitely saw jfox or someone say it before

Reaver197

Smash Lord
I searched for my name once, just to see what would pop up. A lot of posts actually came up, and I was surprised. Then I realized pretty much all of it was about the Japanese peach player. lol.

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I want to expect better of you, but I know not to
well, they're minibosses, but it's still weird to me cause they're not bros from Philly. I only ever see them at big smashfest/tournies and I dunno, that just doesn't seem to be what a crew's about to me. *shrugs* w/e though, they're minibosses...

so uh, there doesn't seem to be anything smash related going on this weekend, anyone wanna come play smash brothers tonight/tomorrow/sunday, whenever, in Stamford? I seriously have nothing on and need to play this stupid game to get better by Genesis.

Reaver197

Smash Lord
Ah, Stamford is only about 40 minutes away. I could try making it. Where in Stamford though?

Top Bottom