• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TFS: Just when I thought I was out, THEY PULL ME BACK IN. **** Melee

P.C. Jona

Smash Master
max is waaaccck

neal is good tho. i dont know about better then max tho

i need to step my falcon game up

need tech chase skilllsss

otg

Smash Master
Yeah man, it was a ton of fun playing with you today Ritz, your mad good. Gotta play more often.

Neal was playing mad good yesterday, and he says he doesn't play often lol. We went relatively even but Neal's just too good.

*read's Jona's post* Neal might not be better than me, w'e don't matter. Our Doc v. Fox matches were all down to the wire he won those, and I won 3/5 Sheik v. Fox throughout the day... uhh I think I won Falco v. Fox.... I dont really remember anything else, lol. But still, he's mad good and it's too bad he's moving to AZ. You should try to meet up with Forward and Taj, teach them about some EC **** lol.

smasher32

Smash Journeyman
Yeah man, it was a ton of fun playing with you today Ritz, your mad good. Gotta play more often.

Neal was playing mad good yesterday, and he says he doesn't play often lol. We went relatively even but Neal's just too good.

*read's Jona's post* Neal might not be better than me, w'e don't matter. Our Doc v. Fox matches were all down to the wire he won those, and I won 3/5 Sheik v. Fox throughout the day... uhh I think I won Falco v. Fox.... I dont really remember anything else, lol. But still, he's mad good and it's too bad he's moving to AZ. You should try to meet up with Forward and Taj, teach them about some EC **** lol.
Yea, after the first few games, my game definitely improved. You definitely won the Falco matches and most of the Sheik matches, but the Marth and Doc matches were mine.

I don't care if you think I'm better than you, I'm still scared ****less of your playstyle :laugh:...but honestly, I think you are slightly better than me.

**** it, we're even as far as I care.

P.C. Jona

Smash Master
looool falco

were talking about the high class combos

falcon only

thank you

falco combos are yawn easy boring

even shine uairs/bairs/ anything
double shines
platform shine work

gets boring after like 3 matches

falcon combos never get old

smasher32

Smash Journeyman
The fact that you go even with me after not playing all semester scares me Neal, thats all I'm saying.
Well hold on a sec. I might have a reasonable explanation for this.

When you played me during my spring break, I hadn't been playing Melee because my friends were playing Brawl instead. You had the upper hand for most of the matches.

When you played me a few days ago, I hadn't been playing Melee because my friends were playing Brawl+ instead. And somehow, my tech skill came back relatively quickly.

Verdict: Brawl+ is probably better than Brawl.

Reaver197

Smash Lord
Sheldon! Where were you? Max was telling me you were supposed to show up, but you never did.

otg

Smash Master
Brawl+: keeping those melee chops alive for a future generation.

Mikael, he couldn't come out cause of $$ issues (sorry to speak for you Sheldon), but yes Sheldon is alive, I thoguth his as might've been dead but no he's fine.

P.C. Jona

Smash Master
lmao his house phone was out, his cell, he wasnt on smash or aim for some days lmao

he died and came back

like Jesus, pretty cool

P.C. Jona

Smash Master
haz nooooo

i wanna play you but i cant go today

teach max how to be technical too cuz hes has no tech skill

i wanna play you soon man

i havent really gotten to play anyone that gets up there in results

P.C. Jona

Smash Master
better be today

i wanna play mikael again

mad sexy dittos

EDIT DAM IT

i just remembered i have to go to jersey today :[
i wont be back till tomorrow :'[

now im sad...

P.C. Jona

Smash Master
soo i played smash with my cousins on a laggy hd tv

it sucked but now i can do something that raapppeess

that i wont tell anyone about

mikael probly doesnt even know it muahaha

im gonna **** everyone

thank you for your time

also book go play max during the weekend...i wanna play too

my girlfriends mom is giving birth sometime between now and 8am soo yea i dont know if ill be free on the weekend but hopefully yea

i wanna play bad

otg

Smash Master
Nice combo vid hazz, you are way to **** lol. Like I said before, anytime your in Mt. Vernon hit me up, I wanna see Drunk Hazz in action.

Chances are very high of a smashfest either tomorrow or saturday... or both lol. I also wanna try and go out to No Johns on saturday, but Moko is setting off this potato gun which is sick as hell and I'm really tempted to go check that out hahah.

But yeah, smashfests tomorrow and saturday most likely.

Niko45

Smash Master
Hazz is my favorite fox. I love the jabs off of CC'd/missed tech nairs. Makes me wanna play fox every time I see a vid.

Book!

Smash Journeyman
Looks like No Johns is Sunday afternoon. Not sure if I'll go or not, but we can probably play today or tomorrow, Max.

Reaver197

Smash Lord
Hmm, I can't come today, since I have to be around home in the evening to pick up my brother from stuff. Maybe tomorrow, but if I'm going to go to No Johns on Sunday, I'm not sure if I'll be able to take a car for both days, so, I'll have to see.

Top Bottom