• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TFS: Just when I thought I was out, THEY PULL ME BACK IN. **** Melee

P.C. Jona

Smash Master
yea he just moved out his dorm in purchase to new ro

soo gay

i was playin him during school hours son haha

oh max i was watching some of what i recorded

dam, im ss jr from now on

P.C. Jona

Smash Master
werd son where u at tho ?

im about to i'm u

and goku is waacckk

i prefer vegeta cuz hes G

nevermind you aint even on

otg

Smash Master
Yeah, I just moved back into New Ro milos. Jona, we recorded a ton of matches that one day, you just haven't put them up. I think it was Macman (Yedi) who was telling me that your account on youtube is locked, so if you want to upload them either give them to me via aim or email, or create a new youtube account.

PUT THEM ****S UP SON.

I would also be really interested to see how Jona stacks up vs. a lot of the people in this crew. It's time to update that rankings list (that no one gives a **** about), *****es.

P.C. Jona

Smash Master
Yeah, I just moved back into New Ro milos. Jona, we recorded a ton of matches that one day, you just haven't put them up. I think it was Macman (Yedi) who was telling me that your account on youtube is locked, so if you want to upload them either give them to me via aim or email, or create a new youtube account.

PUT THEM ****S UP SON.

I would also be really interested to see how Jona stacks up vs. a lot of the people in this crew. It's time to update that rankings list (that no one gives a **** about), *****es.
its a ton of work tho, like you gotta convert them first, cut and edit then put them up.

so ive only done a few matches were i seriously *****

but um yea im gonna **** everyone

iigghhttt

P.C. Jona

Smash Master
nah but

http://www.youtube.com/user/TFSmash

i made the account and i put up the 3 videos i had

theyre all me ****** max

and to be fair im pretty sure he ***** me 2 times more then i ***** him

i just did these videos because they were my favorite matches but the rest are coming.

i think we should all use that account from now on to put up all our videos for the crew, or whatever

but yea

ss jr, watch the matches vs doc

Book!

Smash Journeyman
So are you guys having a smashfest this weekend? My friends and I might be interested in playing Westchester's finest.

P.C. Jona

Smash Master
nah But

http://www.youtube.com/user/tfsmash

i Made The Account And I Put Up The 3 Videos I Had

Theyre All Me ****** Max

And To Be Fair Im Pretty Sure He ***** Me 2 Times More Then I ***** Him

I Just Did These Videos Because They Were My Favorite Matches But The Rest Are Coming.

I Think We Should All Use That Account From Now On To Put Up All Our Videos For The Crew, Or Whatever

But Yea

Ss Jr, Watch The Matches Vs Doc
cAN YOU NOT READ MAX?

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
if you guys ar egonna start recording, i suggest investing in a capture card. Bad quality videos are just...not fun to watch.

gkrackerr

Smash Ace
starting the new rankings, eh? Well if jona stops by milos' place I'm definitely coming by, because 1) milos has high-def lag (unless he got the cables), and 2) because I live mad close

an plus, I've never ever played jona, and I definitely wanna see how my falcon stacks up against his

P.C. Jona

Smash Master
eww his tv has lag?

also i dont have a control :[

i would need to borrow one if thats ok

and falcon dittos are sexy

and i still need to know where the dude lives and when we can get this done

i approve of this post

P.C. Jona

Smash Master
Jona is the only one without a capture card, pretty much everyone else does.

Ritz can we PLEASE play soon? I need more Falco exp. :)
you dont have one either

and no you dont, you just cant fight falco unless your like sheik

Niko45

Smash Master
At work...those were a nice time killer. I'll try to come out for the next big thing in WC even tho I'm not there anymore.

EDIT: Can someone show me these cables that take away the lag on HDTV!? I didn't realize this was possible I would love to play in HD.

ArcNatural

Banned ( ∫x, δx Points)
At work...those were a nice time killer. I'll try to come out for the next big thing in WC even tho I'm not there anymore.

EDIT: Can someone show me these cables that take away the lag on HDTV!? I didn't realize this was possible I would love to play in HD.
This isn't exactly accurate. Component Cables will only remove lag if your TV's Native Resolution is 480p (which is highly unlikely, most HD tvs are 720i or higher). It's also possible that your TV might have a gaming mode that is native at 480p but that's also really unlikely as well. You can check your tv specs to see if you can do this.

Niko45

Smash Master
I don't have said TV yet tho. I've been thinking about getting a new TV and I want an HDTV but it's a pain in the *** to have an extra clunker for smash. So I should look for an HDTV with 480p?

Book!

Smash Journeyman
otg - A few of us in the Mamaroneck/Scarsdale area play once in a while. We're not fantastic, but I think we could put up a decent fight. Crew battle?!

As Arc says, component cables will only help with the lag on a select few tv's. SDTV is usually best in my experience.

otg

Smash Master
Alright so here is the deal. This weekend will probably be a small smashfest, and than sometime next week/weekend, I'm going to have a super huge one. So like, I can have a few people over this weekend, but the BIG one is going to be next week, and that's where your crew Book! can come through and what not.

Mikael, you think Tian might want to come up for a big smashfest?

Milos

Smash Lord
yea well max max i have no gf johns on saturday afterall, and no dbz marathon so im 60% sure ima be free but that could change

but if not saturday i dont really care how many people come as long as we get stoned and show each other our moves

drop doc play falcon

and fox, and falco, and marth, and shiek

only good characters pl0x

otg

Smash Master
Mikael please come, Milos I really don't use Doc much anymore, he's just mad limited... tbh I've been using Sheik a lot in his place and she can do everything he can just a lot more efficient and faster with better range and priority and disjointed hitboxes and ... yeah everything.

But yeah, I'll still bust him out everynow and than. Milos please come if you can, I can probably have like 5 or 6 people tops. Next week I wanna make it huge though :)

Reaver197

Smash Lord
Yeah, I'm definitely planning on heading over, I've been itching to play more smash with you. What time do you think I should be there by?

otg

Smash Master
I don't know if I can have anyone stay over or not if that sways people. I would prefer to start earlier in the day if possible. I dunno, I gotta figure **** out, I'll bb tomorrow like I said so I'll figure it all out than.

Book!

Smash Journeyman
Ok, next weekend should be fine. There's only 3 or 4 of us, so don't worry about having your house overrun. :)

Top Bottom