• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TFS: Just when I thought I was out, THEY PULL ME BACK IN. **** Melee

P.C. Jona

Smash Master
I wanna play everyone, I need so much character match up practice with everyone I play.
arent you the best link on the ec?

or is it stos? i know hes canada but w'e

the s names mess me up lool

nevermind its skyler isnt it?

lmao stos spife skyler

thats such a bad coincidence

ZoSo

Smash Champion
*Pulls name out of hat*
Dave whatever you suck at this game too!
Oh, is that right?! Well I *pulls scenario out of hat* got you to down to one stock with Sheik having just undergone major surgery! I guess YOU'RE the one who sucks LOLWTFOMG
Yedi just enjoys talking trash but he still needs a lot of work(but props to him for talking the most trash).
There's one in every crew. <3
i love crew arguments. if only 4 swords was still alive T.T
please link me videos after you take these kids' pride and/or money, dave/kevin.
I miss you, dude.
Particularly Arc, who I can safely say is like my favorite smasher ever, that dude was too much fun to play with.
We all feel the same way.
Don't listen to Milos, he's is like your equivalent to Yedi. He knows a **** load about the game, goes out to tournies a lot but for some reason gets *****...
That actually sounds more like Arc to me.
cause everyone knows that weed goes hand in hand with banana bread.
Well said.
We're all shaking hands and **** cause there is really no justifiable reason for this stupid beefing and besides, most smashers are good natured to begin with.
Agreed. Honestly, I thought Milos was pretty chill when I met him at SPOC. I only got involved cause I saw people talking trash to my crewmates who are all good friends of mine and talented smashers.

Spife

Smash Master
arent you the best link on the ec?

or is it stos? i know hes canada but w'e

the s names mess me up lool

nevermind its skyler isnt it?

lmao stos spife skyler

thats such a bed coincidence
We can lie and say it's me, that would be a fun day for Spife. But no, both Skler and Stos are leagues better than I am. For now.
Although, there are maybe 3 link mains in MA so I'm the best link main in MA :bee: and probably second best in NE, and probably top 5 on EC lul. That's why maining low tier rox! no competition!!!

Edit:
I only got involved cause I saw people talking trash to my crewmates who are all good friends of mine and talented smashers.
*goes to check that he's still in BB*
<3

Reaver197

Smash Lord
lol, that's unfortunate.

Hmm, it might be a stretch, but I'm planning on setting a smashfest with some friends of mine over the summer. If we can get a big enough house and enough set-ups, maybe we could actually make this crew battle happen.

otg

Smash Master
Well as usual, my house will probably be open. We can get at least 4 setups going.

Also Jona, apparently your Youtube account is "closed" so if you want to upload more vids you have to create a new account.

Milos

Smash Lord
Yo zoso you're mad chill :)

What I was saying was just **** talk LOL, I was like 0-20 against you in friendlies, I know we ain't even.

And for the record, I been to 3 tournies and 1 biweekly in the last 6 months :/

Spoc 6, RoM, and spoc 7. I just go to all the spocs cause scars graduating and he's my homie. No johns, I'm just saying I'm not as smash dedicated as you may think. But no one who's met me in person thinks I'm lame haha, I go to tournies so I can smoke ganj with Jesus and Aziz.

I definitely wanna play MA soon. Sorry if my trash talk got a little out of control :/

I do believe that I have very solid theoretical knowledge of smash, I'm just stupid as hell when I play, and I have a bunch of really predictable habits.

Again sorry if I offended anyone, particularly zoso, you know you **** ^-^

P.C. Jona

Smash Master
i know :[

im gonna give you the videos on a little flash drive next time we play, you upload them

umm the videos take a while to get ready but so far ive gotten like 4 matches where i **** you with falcon lol

ill put the other stupid and more silly matches together, like 3 per video, cuz there like 1minute and a half each lol

but yea theyll get done soon

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Roman has beaten me in only one tournament set and needless to say I was playing pretty bad Arc :(

No johns though he was playing like hot fiya that day.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Double posting to elaborate on the fact that I don't think its inconceivable for Roman to beat me, considering how good he's gotten.

Just noting the fact that I was playing bad.

And then countering myself with no johns.

Then countering that with the fact that I think Roman is sexy.

I don't want pointless arguments where I'm sounding cocky when I'm not trying to be towards Roman.

ArcNatural

Banned ( ∫x, δx Points)
Double posting to elaborate on the fact that I don't think its inconceivable for Roman to beat me, considering how good he's gotten.

Just noting the fact that I was playing bad.

And then countering myself with no johns.

Then countering that with the fact that I think Roman is sexy.

I don't want pointless arguments where I'm sounding cocky when I'm not trying to be towards Roman.
Same I mean he beat me @.@ and I definitely have johns. But in reality they were close matches and he ended up winning so there isn't really anything I can complain about.

Zoso is awesome. Still my favorite person to play cause he always takes me to another level.

Let's get back to reality guys. Weed Team is going DOWN.

Spife

Smash Master
Roman beat me at last tourny we played in to!
Small world gais :bee:

Down goes weed teem!!!!

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Yeah except me and Arc are actually good!

I just **** talk everyone get at me

I'm kidding or am I deal with it.

Spife

Smash Master
Yeah except me and Arc are actually good!

I just **** talk everyone get at me

I'm kidding or am I deal with it.
lulz that was the joke, you just got trolllllllled! :lick:

KevinM come over and train me :urg:

Spife

Smash Master
It's TEAM WEED thank you very much! And LOL I created that name I'm the ****in chosen one
weed team sounds like some silly recess race team.
TEAM WEED is like team rockets college days..

ArcNatural

Banned ( ∫x, δx Points)
It's TEAM WEED thank you very much! And LOL I created that name I'm the ****in chosen one
Come on honestly Milos, everyone knows Weed comes before Team. Haven't you ever had a lesson in morality?

Spife you should come play me. I need Sheik vs Fox training (I only really know the matchup well with Marth).

Spife

Smash Master
Arc! You should come play ME! I need shiek vs everyone practice. :3

I'm busy this weekend but bb should set up a crew get together soon.

Spife

Smash Master
BB highjacked this ****. Now we own two threads. good raid guys! We'll split the spoils later.

otg

Smash Master
Yeah.... the spoils of team weed.... ...... .... yeah. It's nice to see some new blood in here though. Listen all I'm saying is, if we get the right people vs. you guys it would at least be interesting. You all go out to tournaments every week... I've been to .... two... this year? I'm not even sure if it's two.

Regardless, MA talks way too much **** talk and can't back most of it up, so while you guys are all cocky and **** cause you all go out to low levels tournaments and **** noobs (and primarily each other), that don't mean much to me lol. Love you guys!

*goes to steal some banana bread*

Spife

Smash Master
dood I placed 5th at my last tourny!
that sounds good if you ignore the fact that there were 13 players and top 5 only had two people who still play melee :L

I wish NE traveled more, I feel like MA and everyone north of MA don't really go further south than...MA

eitherway, I was the highest placing link main at RoM <:3

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Yeah.... the spoils of team weed.... ...... .... yeah. It's nice to see some new blood in here though. Listen all I'm saying is, if we get the right people vs. you guys it would at least be interesting. You all go out to tournaments every week... I've been to .... two... this year? I'm not even sure if it's two.

Regardless, MA talks way too much **** talk and can't back most of it up, so while you guys are all cocky and **** cause you all go out to low levels tournaments and **** noobs (and primarily each other), that don't mean much to me lol. Love you guys!

*goes to steal some banana bread*
The last tournaments I've gone to and have had placed pretty well in have had all of NY and NJ in (ignoring my slip at DGG, we're allowed one every once in a while). Mass Madness has drawn in the last three tournaments all of NY plus mango and all of NY Plus canada.

We routinely play some of the best in the world, no johns.

otg

Smash Master
The last tournaments I've gone to and have had placed pretty well in have had all of NY and NJ in (ignoring my slip at DGG, we're allowed one every once in a while). Mass Madness has drawn in the last three tournaments all of NY plus mango and all of NY Plus canada.

We routinely play some of the best in the world, no johns.
From looking at tournament results not all of NY and NJ come to the mass madnesses. It seems to be mostly Jman, Reno, Alukard, Hazz, and G$ (the last three I go relatively even with although they are still better than me), which is not all of NY, they just happen to be the ones who travel out the most. And for the most part, those 5 **** the crap of NE from what I've seen from tournament results.

I'm not trying to claim to be insanely good or anything, I barely go out to tournaments to prove that. All I'm saying is, if you guys lose to us, that's really not saying much for MA as you guys are like the best or some of the best from NE right? So we have, scrubs vs. best players in MA.... lol I hope for your sakes you guys win.

Once again just pointing out how the **** talk doesn't necessarily back up the truth. I don't see why you guys are picking on us in the first place, probably because you stand no chance vs. the legit NY crews that predate us like Swat and KF.

Spife

Smash Master
don't john out now otg
we're not the best players in ma, the best active players probably but our skill at a collective doesn't = the best. Maybe if it were just roman :D

also, both of our crews SUCK compared to these guys

Kyu Puff

Smash Champion
Best player from MA would be KDJ (who would probably beat your crew singlehandedly, just stating the facts), and from the rest of NE there is Darc, thorn, Banks, Dazwa, Cort, Skler, the list goes on. ZoSo is among the best in NE, but saying that if we lost it would disgrace our region is not true. Not like it matters, we're gonna handle you anyway. ;)

Spife

Smash Master
Best player from MA would be KDJ (who would probably beat your crew singlehandedly, just stating the facts), and from the rest of NE there is Darc, thorn, Banks, Dazwa, Cort, Skler, the list goes on. ZoSo is among the best in NE, but saying that if we lost it would disgrace our region is not true. Not like it matters, we're gonna handle you anyway. ;)
You forgot KevinM

but yeah our crew doesn't have the best of ne or MA, maybe the best of MA who travel. More like scrub v scrubs, don't try and down play yourselves and say if you lose it's cause we're the elite. That's an excuse buddy, up the anti of your crew.
/facts

Niko45

Smash Master
You forgot KevinM

but yeah our crew doesn't have the best of ne or MA, maybe the best of MA who travel. More like scrub v scrubs, don't try and down play yourselves and say if you lose it's cause we're the elite. That's an excuse buddy, up the anti of your crew.
/facts
Well said. I'm nasty. Who wants it?

Top Bottom