• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TFS: Just when I thought I was out, THEY PULL ME BACK IN. **** Melee

otg

Smash Master
We could have, but we were too lazy/having fun. I was Marth, he was Falcon on Yoshi's. He SD'd 44 times or something, and most of my kills were just really gay gimps. Tipper Fsmash -> dair as he recovers and so on. We both had some pretty beast combos, but for the most part it was an off stage battle that was pretty ****ing funny IMO.

Mad random. We took pictures of the totals afterwards, maybe jona will put em up. 99 stock = 25 matches... we were done in like 30 minutes... which is almost a game a minute and change or so.

P.C. Jona

Smash Master
We could have, but we were too lazy/having fun. I was Marth, he was Falcon on Yoshi's. He SD'd 44 times or something, and most of my kills were just really gay gimps. Tipper Fsmash -> dair as he recovers and so on. We both had some pretty beast combos, but for the most part it was an off stage battle that was pretty ****ing funny IMO.

Mad random. We took pictures of the totals afterwards, maybe jona will put em up. 99 stock = 25 matches... we were done in like 30 minutes... which is almost a game a minute and change or so.
lmao

i was mad sick :[ i felt so terrible driving home, i was scared i was gonna like pass out and crash or something...

it was pretty fun tho.. i got the pictures on the camera..but its in my car.. ill put them up some time...

P.C. Jona

Smash Master
werd...

i dont know if im gonna feel well tho max...i love how i did so well that one day and then the next i was crap lol

maybe it was just you mindgaming me lol

but yea son

otg

Smash Master
If we had a legit crew I would say hell yea, but as of right now it's like me, Jona and Sheldon. Just wait till we get Jman and hax, than we'll talk.

Also Yedi, I might be doing an internship in Worcester this summer. You gonna be around?

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
nah, imma be in jersey. where in worcester are you interning?

and you can get jman and hax will stilll wreck yall.

P.C. Jona

Smash Master
i heard kevin m is in the little crew

i want his butt on a plate

the niqqas gonna get raaaaaaaaaped

otg

Smash Master
Milos I want the new crew to be called "Team Weed". I'm sure Jman and Hax will be inclined to join if I'm packing up gbs. lol. Also, if you wanna play this thursday I will 100% be free. My classes end tomorrow.

nah, imma be in jersey. where in worcester are you interning?

and you can get jman and hax will stilll wreck yall.
Dude, the only person in your crew that I or anyone else in my crew would have any fear of potentially lose to is Arc, because unlike the rest of y'all he is actually good. As for where I am interning, I'm not sure it's not 100%.

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
Milos I want the new crew to be called "Team Weed". I'm sure Jman and Hax will be inclined to join if I'm packing up gbs. lol. Also, if you wanna play this thursday I will 100% be free. My classes end tomorrow.

Dude, the only person in your crew that I or anyone else in my crew would have any fear of potentially lose to is Arc, because unlike the rest of y'all he is actually good. As for where I am interning, I'm not sure it's not 100%.

Um
have you ever heard of zoso?
Roman beat arc in a tourney set, so if you are scared of arc, your should be scared of him.
KyuPuff ***** spacies/falcon, plus you have no match up experience vs ice climbers. [complete guess, are there IC players around where you are at?]
and KevinM ***** too, yall just don't know. Jona I don't know why you want to get wrecked by him.
And don't even get me started on spife.

I'm the only one that sucks on my crew. =/

<3 **** talk

P.C. Jona

Smash Master
Um
have you ever heard of zoso?
Roman beat arc in a tourney set, so if you are scared of arc, your should be scared of him.
KyuPuff ***** spacies/falcon, plus you have no match up experience vs ice climbers. [complete guess, are there IC players around where you are at?]
and KevinM ***** too, yall just don't know. Jona I don't know why you want to get wrecked by him.
And don't even get me started on spife.

I'm the only one that sucks on my crew. =/

<3 **** talk

nah son, no ones wrecking me
kevin m is nothing to a baller
ill **** spife with falcon because its like not fair

matter of fact im gonna **** you whole crew like oh maa gaaawwddd

<3 **** talk

hmm they blocked the word

real

lmao

raaapppeeee

otg

Smash Master
Yeah zoso is def good. The last time I played you guys I was ****** pretty hard and I was like belligerently drunk. No johns, but it definitely wasn't me at my finest. At some point this summer, this will happen. yedi if you are in NJ, you should try coming up to play or go to a No Johns.

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
Yea i'll prolly go to a no johns, only like 30-40 mins away from my house. And winning games with 1 stock isn't ****.

Jona, Spife will handle you easily. I look forward to playing you tho. I want to see how whack you are irl.

But make a creew and crew battle mm us. We need victims.

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
I just wanna crew battle, and they are no fun if there isn't **** talk behind it.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
My god,

Jonas 100 dollar MM.
stop talking.

I say this because I'm done sitting here debating semantics, if you actually want to play me stop saying you'll **** me and take my money.

otg

Smash Master
If we did a crew battle, I would have to pick and choose who plays from our side. Like I don't know if I would let... like Sam play or something. If we could get Niko and Mikael for this, it would be ****.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
We could do something fun and silly like

Me
Zoso
Arc
Roman
5th Spot (idk who to give it too)

Vs

You
Jonas
Idk who the rest of you guys are.

I mean if you feel the need to load up with like Jman and Hax or whatever thats fine but they're already a part of SWAT so it would be an empty win, and a loss would be that much worse.

But I'm down for anything ^_^.

Milos

Smash Lord
aight but only if we ban everyone except fox marth shiek falco and falcon

for real like not even kidding, if you play someone else you're obv in the closet or suck at smash

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
aight but only if we ban everyone except fox marth shiek falco and falcon

for real like not even kidding, if you play someone else you're obv in the closet or suck at smash
If you can't beat the other characters with your 5 mentioned then I think you're the one that sucks at smash ^_^.

Milos

Smash Lord
when did i say i couldnt beat them?

it just wouldnt be a challenge if you scrubs played as anyone else ^______________^

prolly wont be a challenge regardless :/

otg

Smash Master
SWAT and Killafleet are both pretty much done or inactive. This crew is for the most part too, but there are still a few of us who play. We play with Hax so that wouldn't be gay, unless you guys feel like johning. It would be cool to have hax join team Weed, but I wouldn't want him to be part of a crew battle unless he wanted to.

Optimallly, If we get to choose 5, I would want our crew to be something like:
- Me
- Niko
- Mikael
- Hazz (if he wants to)
- Tian/Sh3L/Ritz

Chances are this won't even be close to what happens, which means we'll probably lose but w'e, it would be fun regardless.

Niko45

Smash Master
Pardon me for my excessive absence. I hadn't played in about a month before last weekend...but I kinda got back into it. Coupled with the fact that I'm moving out of westchester in the next few weeks, I want to make myself available to play with Max/Jona/whoever wants to. Talk to me.

P.C. Jona

Smash Master
Pardon me for my excessive absence. I hadn't played in about a month before last weekend...but I kinda got back into it. Coupled with the fact that I'm moving out of westchester in the next few weeks, I want to make myself available to play with Max/Jona/whoever wants to. Talk to me.
yo when are you free? ive been playing with max at around 11 30 on my lunch break from school

so where/when i got a car since we last talked and stuff so let me know

a nub

Smash Ace
I suck at melee and need to get better. Do you guys do these on weekends? It'd be cool if I could join these during the summer, I won't really have anyone else to play with after the seniors graduate.

Top Bottom