• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TFS: Just when I thought I was out, THEY PULL ME BACK IN. **** Melee

CaptainPREQ

Smash Rookie
**** just isn't so bad anymore....

all credit/blame goes to skinhoff. Actually, it's otg's fault....at least that's how it's going down on the boards

we're all so f-ing GOOOOOOSSSSHHHHHHHH

Skinhoff

Smash Cadet
**** just isn't so bad anymore....

all credit/blame goes to skinhoff. Actually, it's otg's fault....at least that's how it's going down on the boards

we're all so f-ing GOOOOOOSSSSHHHHHHHH
Slore, don't take this away from me.

PK Webb

Smash Champion
maybe i am jona well at least i learned shine grab lol........im not technical at all imma learn the gay and i cant beat niko ***** is 2 real

CaptainPREQ

Smash Rookie
Sucks that hbk didn't show, but I think most of us came out to see PC Jona (the legend) anyway. I'm mad heated that I didn't get his autograph before he bounced last night.

prog

Priest of the Temple of Syrinx
i usually speak in diatribes, nonsense, hate and mysticisms.

for once, i'm going to be real.

p5 mini trailer drops tonight.

Skinhoff

Smash Cadet
Scrubs? TFS?!

Such ignorance. The best Samus, aka Skinhoff can only belong to the greatness that is TFS.

otg

Smash Master
Well I chilled with Sol yesterday and he was saying that AE formed when Team 83 and the Bar Dynasty combined to beat Killa Fleet. So we're sorta doing the same thing, we're just absorbing them because AE is pretty much done besides like Sol and TWebb (+ the occasional Phish appearance if he ever decides to stop being lazy).

Spife

Smash Master
Wow TFS just got a lot better. You guys might be able to take a stock off banana bread in a crew battle now. As for avalanche...I can't imagine that decision was voluntary.

PK Webb

Smash Champion
once roman left u guys kinda just fell into the pages of time lol. kk i assume this unity will be interestin

Top Bottom