• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TFS: Just when I thought I was out, THEY PULL ME BACK IN. **** Melee

R00R

Smash Journeyman
***** you fake

I just enjoy seeing douche bag getting trolled

it was way more funny on my phone when I had to scroll through the conversation, its a lot easier to tell its the same image flipped when Im on a computer

if you are not coming let me know so I dont have people coming out expecting mad heads and it ends up just being me...

you def told me last night that you were coming but w/e

otg

Smash Master
Fool I am coming lol, I already told you I am.

I was just saying earlier I was feeling mad tired and I hadn't heard from Sol yet, so I was still up in the air about actually going. Now I'm in it tho, so let's play some ****ing video games. I demand we do some recording tonight.

PK Webb

Smash Champion
Fool I am coming lol, I already told you I am.

I was just saying earlier I was feeling mad tired and I hadn't heard from Sol yet, so I was still up in the air about actually going. Now I'm in it tho, so let's play some ****ing video games. I demand we do some recording tonight.
Sol told me he was going

Skinhoff

Smash Cadet
I've been secretly training him for the past few days to gear up for you.

Jesse, I know you're listening. Come out and play with me... sexually.

otg

Smash Master
So who is down for HoG on the 29th? We should all figure out a carpool for whoever wants to go, it'll make life way easier.

Also, Yaneev is leaving this sunday and his last days to play are tomorrow and saturday, so who is down to say goodbye to the beast one last time before he inevitably goes to NYS, gets worse and then comes back and ***** all of us after like 3 days?

PK Webb

Smash Champion
So who is down for HoG on the 29th? We should all figure out a carpool for whoever wants to go, it'll make life way easier.

Also, Yaneev is leaving this sunday and his last days to play are tomorrow and saturday, so who is down to say goodbye to the beast one last time before he inevitably goes to NYS, gets worse and then comes back and ***** all of us after like 3 days?
I'm down for hog and saturday

hectohertz

Smash Ace
yo i'm down to host tomorrow night. gonna have a fest. we have two setups so far, another would be great.

will post address and time when i've had some ****ing sleep

oh yeah, and sr otg, i got that nyc sour d

challah at ya boy

otg

Smash Master
Hertz I got your text the other day, my fault for not getting back to you. I might be down to play tonight, tho I'm lazy and will most likely not leave my house. If people want to come play here that's cool. I'm still up in the air tho.

otg

Smash Master
Aight, so I think the word is that I'm going to have the ill **** smashfest at my place tomorrow. It'll start whenever I wake up, anyone is welcome to come out. Setups are awesome if you can help bring one. intoxication is encouraged.

It's yaneevs last night in town before he comes back to **** us again, so WHERE YOU AT TFS

Top Bottom