• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TFS: Just when I thought I was out, THEY PULL ME BACK IN. **** Melee

Reaver197

Smash Lord
ICs are the best character nobody talks about.
I was literally just talking about this with Jesse D last night. They are the character that worries me the most to fight since they're so good, but no one plays them enough around here so that I can know what I'm doing. I'm glad I at least got some J-Flo practice though.

TunaCasserole

Smash Journeyman
A B C D E F GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY *** *****.

Fake ***,

Candy ***,

YAW NUKKAS IS ****in GAY

The Ferris Wheel will dominate ALL infidels, like popo$

prog

Priest of the Temple of Syrinx
Resurrecting the champ?

I'm about to keep this controller.
No, you see, back where I'm from...

All we have is the ring. We start training when we're young, we get our matches. We get pinned, sometimes we can sneak out a win, sometimes decisively, but that's all we have when its said and done: the ring.

You bounce on the ropes, you fly off the top turnbuckle, you get slammed to the mat. Victory, defeat, it all happens. But there is no thing as a draw, the crowd picks a victor.

They took my title.

They took my ring.

All I have is the mask, and the ring.

prog is dead.

[el grapadora]

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
No, you see, back where I'm from...

All we have is the ring. We start training when we're young, we get our matches. We get pinned, sometimes we can sneak out a win, sometimes decisively, but that's all we have when its said and done: the ring.

You bounce on the ropes, you fly off the top turnbuckle, you get slammed to the mat. Victory, defeat, it all happens. But there is no thing as a draw, the crowd picks a victor.

They took my title.

They took my ring.

All I have is the mask, and the ring.

prog is dead.

[el grapadora]
Okay .

Reaver197

Smash Lord
Hmm, I'll try to find out what the plans are for my house tonight, though I can't guarantee anything.

R00R

Smash Journeyman
I ****ed my back this weekend so I'm not going anywhere, feel free to come through.

Skinhoff

Smash Cadet
There is a level in Onimusha 3: Demon Siege where Samanosuke fights a horde of demons inside a circular room . The room is filled with blood, probably from all the people that were sodomized by the demons in France. Long story short, No Johns would have been like that stage if I was present. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to attend and penetrate them all in to submission.

I will go back into my cave now.

R00R

Smash Journeyman
wtf *****, I thought you and Sol were coming through?

I already invited mad ****, best not be bailing

Really? they censor n.i.g.s? wtf

Top Bottom