• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TFS: Just when I thought I was out, THEY PULL ME BACK IN. **** Melee

otg

Smash Master
But wait... I beat Nando in a MM that was recorded by his boy Chain-Ace and was then mysteriously lost the next day. So I guess that doesn't count since there are no vids. And I guess based on Inui logic I'm not > Yay because the matches obviously didnt happen/count/matter because they weren't recorded.

But w'e.

Stay free Nando

CaptainNanD0

Smash Journeyman
max it's a shame someone lost those tapes lol

but you know that one time we played on a TV in the corner

i destroyed your fox/falco/marth/doc/ falcon punched your DK all 4 stocks...

stay free otfree

CaptainPREQ

Smash Rookie
max it's a shame someone lost those tapes lol

but you know that one time we played on a TV in the corner

i destroyed your fox/falco/marth/doc/ falcon punched your DK all 4 stocks...

stay free otfree
Careful, Nando. Keep insulting otg and you will be dismissed from TFS by a jury of your peers....and by that I mean otg will impulsively kick you out and inform the rest of us well after the decision has been made.

ChivalRuse

Smash Hero
What? Nando switched as well?

I'd imagine he still uses Falcon for certain match-ups though.

Like, for instance, Ice Climbers.

Because Falco is free.

otg

Smash Master
Jona you FAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE. We still gotta chill on mondays/wednesdays tho, cause your my boy. I'll take over the TFSmash account and I'll take your recording equipment if you're really quitting.

I might be down to play today, might not be a bad idea if we're still going to HoG. Speaking of HoG, whats the deal? Are people still down to go? We should probably get this figured out.

otg

Smash Master
Aw niko really? I'm still hitting you up tomorrow morning, no ****ing johns.

I don't know if I'll have time to practice tonight, but if people are down and are local, shoot me a text? Jesse what you doing?

Reaver197

Smash Lord
Max, technically, Purchase is closest to the route that I think looks best to take to CT (Route 15), and wouldn't require doubling back. But they're both close, so it doesn't matter.

Also, Tommy, you suck at answering your phone.

CaptainPREQ

Smash Rookie
OOOMMMGGGGGG HOLLLLYYYYYYY SHIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!! HOW THE HECK DID OTG GET 3RD AT HOG?!?!?!?!?! Good ****, otg. I didn;t think u had it in you, but I guess u showed us what you're really made of. I have new respect for you, man. I'm never trolling you again. <3

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
Yedi loses game 1
Otg: You're not gonna be gay and counter pick me somewhere whack like rainbow cruise or some **** right?
Yedi: Nah, I'm a real *****
Otg: Aiight I ban dreamland
Yedi wins game 2
Otg counterpicks brinstar
Yedi:Wow you're a ******
Otg: KAKKAKkkakakkakkKAKAKAKk

R00R

Smash Journeyman
roor does haced work well for u???
I'm having trouble getting the launcher to work, every time I try to using the MIOS patcher and cISO38 my wii freezes .

Iv been trouble shooting all morning, any suggestions?

PK Webb

Smash Champion
i use neogamma r8 beta 15 yea sounds weird but it works perfectly for me. i have GC Backup Launcher but i never tried hacked on it

Top Bottom