• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TFS: Just when I thought I was out, THEY PULL ME BACK IN. **** Melee

R00R

Smash Journeyman
All I have done at work today is sit around playing Happy Wheels.

This **** is amazing.

P.C. Jona

Smash Master
that game sucks i played it last night

fun for like 2 minutes

if you want a real game go play

robot unicorn attack

from adult swim

holy crap i can play that game for like an hour lol

max lets play

R00R

Smash Journeyman
Robot Unicorn Attack is like the same game but with much less control and gore.

Plus you can't make our own levels.

Mikael sent me some amazing replays too.
The one where the guy on the bike slam dunks the baby into the bomb was awesome.

otg

Smash Master
I'm planning on doing a run of DK64 around christmas. I played thru Ogre Battle 64 this past spring so I'm kinda done on that. Perfect Dark however....

Keep em coming, any good AREPEEGEES??!?!? that aren't Final Fantasy would be cool.

book

Smash Apprentice
I don't think 64 had any good ones, really. Quest was terribad. Maybe Paper Mario...

Meh

S l o X

Smash Champion
I'll **** you in that too if you wan't. I'm the Azen of the 64 version homie. I break records and don't even report them because that game sucks so much.

DKR > MK x 1000.

nah just kidding I suck at every game I play but 5cent MM your Luigi vs my Mario. Mario definitely wins that matchup.

otg

Smash Master
slox wtf are you talking about.

First of all I **** at MK64, *****es don't even know. Diddy Kong Racing is a better 1 player experience imo. I sadly don't own a n64 anymore, my brothers roommate in college lost it and has yet to replace it. Got that hack emulator tho feel me?

As for good N64 rpgs yeah I guess that's just me being optimistic lol. I was looking at Dragon Warrior 7 for PS1 but apparently that **** takes like 100+ hours to beat without sidequests.... so yeah forget that. I wish I had a ps2 emulator...

book

Smash Apprentice
As for good N64 rpgs yeah I guess that's just me being optimistic lol. I was looking at Dragon Warrior 7 for PS1 but apparently that **** takes like 100+ hours to beat without sidequests.... so yeah forget that. I wish I had a ps2 emulator...
Yeah, I can't manage (long) RPGs anymore. Either I feel guilty about the time I'm putting in or I just get bored.

otg

Smash Master
Yeah, I can't manage (long) RPGs anymore. Either I feel guilty about the time I'm putting in or I just get bored.
Yeah I agree, I can't count how many games I've started and just lost interest in over the last year or two. Now I just accept the fact that I have to be picky about what I'm playing or else it's not worth it.

Mario Party 4 MMs?
I'd do 5, 6, 7 or 8. I wasn't too huge on 4. Speaking of which, Vanz wanted to do like a 4 person Mario Party 8 fest, and I'm so down. Who wants in? VANZ I SUMMON THEE>

TunaCasserole

Smash Journeyman
OTNukka there are tons of amazing RPGs for PS1, go look on the internets. One stood out in my mind though...I don't remember the name of it, but you get to play as PC Jona and whack some *****s. The best part is when you kill an enemy the pcJONA dog bark procs, and you see a big PC Jona head floating around the screen. ***** that was my favorite game.

**** what was that game called....

I think it was callled....

PC JONA????????*****????????????

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I want to expect better of you, but I know not to
God dammit, Wes... just as I thought that meme was dying from lack of innovation.
why would you want it to die? it's the best meme in a long time

Hey guys. all of you are invited to come play some melee today. im thinking anytime after 6 pm works for me. Just post if you plan on coming :D
I'll probably be there at some point. not quite sure when, maybe 8ish.

Top Bottom