• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TFS: Just when I thought I was out, THEY PULL ME BACK IN. **** Melee

otg

Smash Master
Speaking of Mikael, is he ****ing dead or something? God****. I've had to start getting 6+ kills every teams match in his place since he's been gone, it's a dirty job that only his Carl Sagan/***** infested mind can handle.

otg

Smash Master
Thats such bull****. Nikotg >>>> Jiggs. Just cause you win like one game out of 1000 doesn't mean we hate jiggs.

btw, Pokemon Stadium is officially my favorite stage ever. I had the Tree combo, now nikotg has the Windmill combo, Hbox rested my **** twice in a row on the rock formation. Now I just need something epic to happen on camera on the Grass formation and I'm golden.

R00R

Smash Journeyman
We def beat you guy way more then you would like to admit. :)

Nikotg is pretty gay, but D1R0 def stepped it up later at night.

Best... Jigz?

R00R

Smash Journeyman
He's climbin in your windows
He's snatchin your people up
Tryna **** em so y'all need to
Hide your kids, hide your wife
And hide your husband
Cuz they're rapin errbody out here

Niko45

Smash Master
We conquered the Jiggs Fox team which was huge. We lost like 10 or so times over the course of a night (probably more to your CF fox team I bet).

In any case, yes, Jiggs is kind of a problem for a Marth team imo. Limits him even further.

otg

Smash Master
We conquered the Jiggs Fox team which was huge. We lost like 10 or so times over the course of a night (probably more to your CF fox team I bet).

In any case, yes, Jiggs is kind of a problem for a Marth team imo. Limits him even further.
I really dont think that the Jiggs team is that bad, there was one game where they got like 4 rests on us in the beginning and then we still won just cause we're ridiculously amazing and don't give two ****s about anything.

Also Wes, you're gay for driving out PC's to smash but not my place.

P.C. Jona

Smash Master
crap theres a 5 guys in nanuet

its like on the road of the rom venue

im definitely going there soon

theres also a white castles there

and screw chiopotle

Niko45

Smash Master
i remember reading mango said that his and shizs falco were really close in skillz

so idk what your talking about

also shiz was doing just as well as mango vs armada in friendlies so idk
Dam Jona, ur ****in up.

I remember Mango talking over the stream last weekend saying "idk why you people think Shiz's falco is as good as mine...you're all ****ing ********."

But regardless of who said what, isn't it as plain as day just watching them? Also PP > Shiz

P.C. Jona

Smash Master
imo white castles is just as good

i dont see how its nasty

as long as you dont get it in the city its good

city is dirty

@niko

i think he had said that at rom1 lol

it was a while ago hahaha

idk but from watching shiz vs armada he was really good

and idk about pp>shiz

pp is really freaking good but idk

plus shiz plays just once a year lol

i think

mango>shiz>pp>zhu=chops

TunaCasserole

Smash Journeyman
Yall are ******** with that best falco projection. Let me clear up all the confusion.

Pc JONA > OTG > Mango > PP > Shiz > Zhu > Chops > InsaneCarzyGuy > TREEEEES > Mogwai

Not sure where AXE fits into this cause his falco is beast also. But not nearly as good as PC Jona. That kid *****.

otg

Smash Master
he's 10 minutes closer and has a chipotle :p
Yeah? Well I got TREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS and smokehouse. WHATCHU REALLY GONNA DO?!!?!?!?

White Castle is ****ing gross

PP > Mango > Shiz > Zhu > Chops
Put PP below mango and we agree.

Yall are ******** with that best falco projection. Let me clear up all the confusion.

Pc JONA > OTG > Mango > PP > Shiz > Zhu > Chops > InsaneCarzyGuy > TREEEEES > Mogwai

Not sure where AXE fits into this cause his falco is beast also. But not nearly as good as PC Jona. That kid *****.
Actually I take it back, this kids list is the best.

Also, someone left their keys in my basement last night, lemme know if anyone is missing them.

otg?

Smash Rookie
Apex was amazing. Easily the most fun I've ever had at a tourney. Good **** to everyone who came and everyone who my doc ***** on day 3.

P.C. Jona

Smash Master
it has to be in caps

liek dis

ARE U TOUCHIN ME?!?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!??????????!!!!?!?!??!?

!!??!!???!?!???!?

Top Bottom