• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TFS: Just when I thought I was out, THEY PULL ME BACK IN. **** Melee

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
1) Box
2) Armada
3) M2K
4) Wobbles
6) PP
6) Axe

I think...

Also, Tommy, help a brother out since I'm funked up on some medication right now and can't remember the name of the song in that ridunkulous video you put up of Max and Tuna.

P.C. Jona

Smash Master
what an idiot

free money for him

but he decides to use stupid chars

how stupid

unless he made up the money in teams

i just think thats ********

thats like a thousand right there easy for him

prog

Priest of the Temple of Syrinx
just got home. had so much fun. didn't make it out of my first round pool, **** puff, i'm so ****.

[scientology]

S l o X

Smash Champion
what an idiot

free money for him

but he decides to use stupid chars

how stupid

unless he made up the money in teams

i just think thats ********

thats like a thousand right there easy for him
obviously playing mario / falcon makes him happy.

? If he wanted money he can just stay in Cali and win every tournament over there with Falcon. He's just giving himself a challenge / not trying to win / trying to have fun. (Get ya juice & drank up)

Also pp took 4th. Mango's Mario beat Hbox in crews. Axe 3 stocked Shiz twice. Jman lost to Axe again. etc . . . upset city.

S l o X

Smash Champion
losing to axe isn't really an upset
You expected Shiz to get ***** by Axe in bracket + expected Axe to tap everyone in ditto tourney?

cause I sure didn't. (ditto tourney, sure but Axe was definitely not on many peoples top 10 list) + doing so well against Armada? :X

Niko45

Smash Master
You expected Shiz to get ***** by Axe in bracket + expected Axe to tap everyone in ditto tourney?

cause I sure didn't. (ditto tourney, sure but Axe was definitely not on many peoples top 10 list) + doing so well against Armada? :X
I don't know if I expected it all, but I'm sure not surprised. I would go as far as say I expected Axe to **** shiz and that if I was putting money down between jman and Axe I'd pick Axe.

Mango's ******** for not taking the $$$, but whatever.

Besides Mango, results are extremely expected imo. Especially with Wobbling legal, Axe, PP and Wobbles were my picks to go far and fall short of mango/m2k/hbox/armada.

R00R

Smash Journeyman
Im not surprised Axe did well vs Armada

Armada sucks at fight anything that isnt a top tier.
And Pika does really well vs Peach.

CaptainPREQ

Smash Rookie
la caja tiene mucho hambre. I'm pretty sure otg trained that kid. Or maybe otg just got ***** by him in friendlies...one or the other.

I don't know if I expected it all, but I'm sure not surprised. I would go as far as say I expected Axe to **** shiz and that if I was putting money down between jman and Axe I'd pick Axe.

Mango's ******** for not taking the $$$, but whatever.

Besides Mango, results are extremely expected imo. Especially with Wobbling legal, Axe, PP and Wobbles were my picks to go far and fall short of mango/m2k/hbox/armada.
I honestly didn't expect axe to do as well as he did. He played amazingly though, especially against shiz. In almost every game of every set, axe would be down a full stock and pull of a sick gimp for the win. His edgeguarding was unparalleled at apex imo. Sorry m2k

P.C. Jona

Smash Master
if youve seen mango vs axe dittos

axe got butt *****

badly

so i would expect him to 3 stock shiz

who is probably on mangos level, falco wise

other then that

he *****, he must have gotten better in dittos

mangos still stupid for chosing "happy time" over a thousand dollars for free

TunaCasserole

Smash Journeyman
Yeah but PC JONA's falco trumps mango's Falco in every aspect, so therefore OTG is a GENIUS. Am I doing a better job than max of convincing you that OTG's a GENIUS, Yedi?

P.C. Jona

Smash Master
mangos falco is far above shiz's in all aspects
i remember reading mango said that his and shizs falco were really close in skillz

so idk what your talking about

also shiz was doing just as well as mango vs armada in friendlies so idk

TunaCasserole

Smash Journeyman
Reproduced previous post since my comp ****ed up:

This conversation recently took place between OTG and Niko:

OTG: "**** this ***** fly buzzin' around and ****...I'm gonna **** it."
"The Humblest" Niko: "OTG, don't you touch that poor fly. I love all living creatures. I won't allow you to **** it"
OTG: "Aright, I won't **** it...but seriously though I'm gonna **** that ****in fly...nahhh I'm jus ****in with you....seriously though I'm gonna make some lil OTfly babies."
Niko: "Come on Max, leave it alone. We're all so good. Why don't you ask that fly to play some smash with us? I bet it has a killer shiek...I bet it's also so good...God I love you guys.."
OTG:" Aright, I'll ask it if it wants to play....nahh I'm jus ****in with you, I'm not gonna invite it in...seriously though you're prolly right, it's probably really good at this game....nahhh but honestly I'm just ****in with you, I'm jus gonna go over here and smoke some trees"

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
So Max let's make this happen next Saturday. Just promise not to be belligerent in front of the lady if she's around. After all, she already has a bad enough impression of smashers. I'm pretty sure she got it from J-Flo and G$.

EDIT: Tommy would have to be forcibly removed if she was around.

P.C. Jona

Smash Master
I love Doc again.
lolibeatyourdoclastgameofthedaygetrapednikkkkkk

i might go to a tourney in ct with my cousins

and enter BRAWL!

and melee

i think maf is going to be there so im going to MM him lol

raaaape

Spife

Smash Master
You miss spelled "can of tuna" in the thread title. See it should read "TFS: the best can of tuna in the world!"

also, TFS = The Fish Sammich

Top Bottom