• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TFS: Just when I thought I was out, THEY PULL ME BACK IN. **** Melee

JRed

Smash Rookie
today is the last day i'll be in the westchester area, then i move to manhattan tomorow morning. So I'd like to get some melee going on at my place tonight, anyone down? i'm at SUNY Purchase right now

P.c. Chris

Smash Lord
**** i just found out how expensive public trans is to Apex :/ I know of 3 definite attendees (Me, Mofo, and Flux wolf)that would gladly split up gas+ toll $. Anyone with a car interested :3? Probably too late though haha

TunaCasserole

Smash Journeyman
OTG...Tommy just wants his birthday finals. Just one more match, we can't waste that birthday magic nukka...

TOMMY HE AGREES! IM A'COMIN BACK NIQQAQAQWAWQAQAQAS

R00R

Smash Journeyman
OTG...Tommy just wants his birthday finals. Just one more match, we can't waste that birthday magic nukka...

All I wanted for my birthday was one finaly set with Tuna.
But NOOOOOOO max had to stomp on my dreams.

Yo PC!!!!!
We got to play with Joey again sometime. =D

otg

Smash Master
Tuna's fox is too gay.

Good **** last night guys =D
Yea bro, **** was mad fun and Yaneev is ****ing maaaaaaaaad gay.

**** i just found out how expensive public trans is to Apex :/ I know of 3 definite attendees (Me, Mofo, and Flux wolf)that would gladly split up gas+ toll $. Anyone with a car interested :3? Probably too late though haha
I might be going for singles, but only for day 2. I still haven't decided if I really want to go yet and my car is kinda ****ed up so I'm sorta leaning towards not going unless someone else is willing to....

STEP IT UP.

where you at yaneev.

there you are.

TunaCasserole

Smash Journeyman
Yea bro, **** was mad fun and Yaneev is ****ing maaaaaaaaad gay.

I might be going for singles, but only for day 2. I still haven't decided if I really want to go yet and my car is kinda ****ed up so I'm sorta leaning towards not going unless someone else is willing to....

STEP IT UP.

where you at yaneev.

there you are.
Wow...OTG *****ing out and not driving AGAIN. I thought you agreed to STEP...IT....HOLD THAT....BACK....STOCK.....UP!!!!!!!!!!

Just once a year OTG...that's all the community needs. Give back to the community that made you the ******/racist/genius? that you are...

CaptainPREQ

Smash Rookie
otg going to apex? Bull****. Not gonna happen unless there's a tree smoking convention next door to the venue.
Sorry otg, but I have to agree with your alter ego on that one. I, however, will definitely be going to apex. I swear I'll be there. CaptainPREQ never misses a tourney.

otg?, are you going as well?

P.C. Jona

Smash Master
pc chris definitely said he wants to go lol go with him

yaneev is good ???!?!?!

but he plays PICHU !

oh wait i ***** team nikotg with pichu

wazzreallyGUDD

CaptainPREQ

Smash Rookie
pc chris definitely said he wants to go lol go with him

yaneev is good ???!?!?!

but he plays PICHU !

oh wait i ***** team nikotg with pichu

wazzreallyGUDD
I also helped PC Jona **** nikotg with pichu. Too bad team PC *****ed out after that one and straight up left for the night.

Top Bottom