• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TFS: Just when I thought I was out, THEY PULL ME BACK IN. **** Melee

JRed

Smash Rookie
what about sunday? yall down? i'm free all sunday and monday, and then that's the last time i'll be in the westchester area. i move to Manhattan this week

S l o X

Smash Champion
trey, we definitely need an official team name. and after we take teams at no johns, we taking teams at rom3. (unless you team with ky/sol)

CaptainPREQ

Smash Rookie
I'm down to play, Jason. I'm free tomorrow and Monday night. Depending on what works for other people, I'll play one of those days. Who's down?

JRed

Smash Rookie
I'm down to play, Jason. I'm free tomorrow and Monday night. Depending on what works for other people, I'll play one of those days. Who's down?
I'm down for it, i'll give you a call sunday afternoon, but i dont have a setup at my place anymore or a tv, so my place isn't good anymore lol

PK Webb

Smash Champion
trey, we definitely need an official team name. and after we take teams at no johns, we taking teams at rom3. (unless you team with ky/sol)
ky and sol usually tea with each other so we can be down.......we wrecked today sooo hard.......new kids gettin off

Heart Break Kid

Smash Lord
OTG going to a tourny past the no johns venue? I'll have to see it to believe it. Trust me though if you go that tri state **** talk is gnna be there to back you up at all times if you need it

prog

Priest of the Temple of Syrinx
otg? in jersey? what is this? we getting drunk and picking up mad white girls?

Top Bottom