• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TFS: Just when I thought I was out, THEY PULL ME BACK IN. **** Melee

otg

Smash Master
Sorry to hear about that wes, hope you can still make it out tonight.

Just do what I did/always do;

Realize "holy****igottagetoutofthecountry", say "***** I'm otg?", smoke mad TREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES and then jump through a window. As you get the **** out of there, flip flop on your decision because you think everything will be fine, fliipflop again when you realize how ****ed you are and then proceed to do this multiple times til you inevitably leave the country for about 6 days and then give up and go home. Don't forget lots of question marks and exclamation points while you do everything/anything??!???!?!?!?!!!!?

I could on about this, something about chins and fruit, but Yaneev isn't even here yet and I'm already insane.

otg

Smash Master
It's decided. Me and oh tee gee are making the PC jona video game for teh playstation
lloll. Who's down to help/contribute ideas?

This is our chance to put 'the dynamic' into a video game, and share it with the world. And think about it, if it's good enough, we could even make PC JONA 2, and then PC JONA 3 all the way up to PC JONA 10, and then the series falls off pretty hard from there and goes into some MMORPG **** that sucks balls.

TunaCasserole

Smash Journeyman
Holy **** got so many ideas for this...mob images, battle music, etc...

and lets not forget the necessary sidequest: PC JONA gets his gf a BIG house and a BIG closet. That'll be a tough one Jona.

prog

Priest of the Temple of Syrinx
i would definitely play pc jona the video game. amazing percussion based battle music, no need to buy items (just walk into a store and take them because you're pc jona nucca). i want 6 copies right now.

P.C. Jona

Smash Master
lol wes

that sucks i wanted to play you

tweb im going later a little after 9

im pretty sure max is there already

Nintendude

Smash Hero
dang alright :( also on aim sometime could you show me how to setup up pj64k so i can play ssb64 online?
Yeah sure. I'm on all the time so just log on and I'll help you get it working and we can play online again:)

Sorry tonight ended up not working out. I'm going back upstate on Wednesday. You able to play anytime before then?

P.C. Jona

Smash Master
TFS is so much fun

chris if you can play lemme know

now you know how close i really am lol

otg

Smash Master
Jesse could be the sidekick/father figure
That's not a bad idea, tho wouldn't i be a better father figure?

I can't :(

I think others are though.

I'm gonna work on writing up a story for this PC Jona RPG. It's the least I can do.
Do you have AIM, hit me up and I'll give you the ideas we have so far. There are so many, the possibilities are endless.

Hi guys.

Apex was amazing, ya'llz should been therr!
We're going to do that Mario Party 8 day right?!?!?! it must happen.

Yeah sure. I'm on all the time so just log on and I'll help you get it working and we can play online again:)

Sorry tonight ended up not working out. I'm going back upstate on Wednesday. You able to play anytime before then?
Mike we should play before you leave, I wanna make up for the other day.

CaptainPREQ

Smash Rookie
We gotta decide how pc jona will lvl up. Maybe by trolling people. Or we could give him a sphere grid. Oh god.

Also, I have a good idea for how jona can recruit otg. At some point he gets thrown in prison(happens in every rpg ever). There he meets otg, who is in jail for (believe it or not) ****. otg agrees to help jona escape if jona will help him getthe****outofthecountry. Eventually they escape, but otg decides to stay with jona instead of leaving the country.

"otg has joined the party. get ****ing *****!"

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I want to expect better of you, but I know not to
rofl

I personally feel like otg? should be the shadowy main-villain in the game. Then at the end
we pull some Usual Suspects type **** and reveal that otg? was PC Jona all along NYUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGAAAAAAAAAS
. It'll blow people's minds.

TunaCasserole

Smash Journeyman
Nah what's gonna happen is OTG is gonna die at some point, and OTG? will replace him with all the same skills but with a ? at the end of em. And his joining screen, instead of jesse's "Get ****in *****!" will be "Get ****in *****?". He'll also only speak in questions...GOOD ****IN DOOKIE DIARRHEA DOO DOO **** OH TEE GEE!!!

otg

Smash Master

I'm down whenever. We also gotta play some New Super Mario Bros Wii. and Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2.

Video Games are so ****.
I'm down, we'll figure out a time to make this happen, perhaps at the next No Johns?

We gotta decide how pc jona will lvl up. Maybe by trolling people. Or we could give him a sphere grid. Oh god.

Also, I have a good idea for how jona can recruit otg. At some point he gets thrown in prison(happens in every rpg ever). There he meets otg, who is in jail for (believe it or not) ****. otg agrees to help jona escape if jona will help him getthe****outofthecountry. Eventually they escape, but otg decides to stay with jona instead of leaving the country.

"otg has joined the party. get ****ing *****!"
I like the idea of the party meeting OTG in jail, that just makes perfect sense. The original gameplan for OTG, was you would meet him in the jungle getting that training from Alukard. Then OTG and D1 would duke it out for some reason that made sense last night but I can't think of what it is now.

We could make it so that you meet OTG in prison, and then you eventually arrive at the Jungle area, so it'll be like "otg's back story area".

KEEP THROWING IDEAS GUYS.

rofl

I personally feel like otg? should be the shadowy main-villain in the game. Then at the end
we pull some Usual Suspects type **** and reveal that otg? was PC Jona all along NYUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGAAAAAAAAAS
. It'll blow people's minds.
Nah what's gonna happen is OTG is gonna die at some point, and OTG? will replace him with all the same skills but with a ? at the end of em. And his joining screen, instead of jesse's "Get ****in *****!" will be "Get ****in *****?". He'll also only speak in questions...GOOD ****IN DOOKIE DIARRHEA DOO DOO **** OH TEE GEE!!!
Yeah our currently gameplan for OTG? was what Yaneev said. We do want a weird twist villan tho. Wes I wanna give you the details but I refuse to do it over the boards because god forbid some of the people we're spoofing actually read this ****.

PK Webb

Smash Champion
gud **** to every1 last nite....i love u all and i hope every1 had a gud time.......but seriously **** all yall nikkas shud have neva given yall nikkas any money...........but on the real imma retire soon if i keep on getting ***** by u guys

otg

Smash Master
Slox i'm gonna ****ing **** you. Too bad I'm in jail and I have to wait for the daring PC Jona to get INTO jail so we can meet up, and then break out together in glorious fashion. Then it's off to the jungle to meet Tarzan.

ANYWAY THO,

tonight I'm gonna be chillin with a certain Jesse Preq, most likely discussing PC Jona the video game and brain storming ideas for it. Who is interested? I'm sure some Melee and *********** shall also ensue in typical TFS fashion.

Top Bottom