• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TFS: Just when I thought I was out, THEY PULL ME BACK IN. **** Melee

P.C. Jona

Smash Master
im gonna be gone thursday friday saturday

i dont even know if im going to make it to the tourney

i hope i do tho

P.C. Jona

Smash Master
im down

i dont think im gonna make it early tho

i might be there late

im not sure yet

so if i dont show up do w.e

otg

Smash Master
Tommy, I missed your post about teaming with Lucien, good **** homie. How'd you do in singles?

Any plans for a pre no johns fest on friday?
I'm probably not hosting ****. I wanna get some practice in with Sol tho, team unstoppable has turned into team ********. Let me rephrase that:

team unstopppably ********.

i know i used three p's/

R00R

Smash Journeyman
I beat Violence, Lost to Scar, Lost $heen

My set with $heen is actually online already.

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
What a diiiiiiiiick.

Who keeps forties around Gamecubes when you're in PC Chris' house?

That'd be like chilling at Wayne Gretzky's house and using the Stanley Cup (cuz you know this ***** owns that **** and just loans it out to the NHL two weeks a year for photo ops) as an ashtray.

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
Yo, PC. Usually I keep my mouth shut and respect and all that, but I'mma go TFS and proclaim openly that I will ****ing **** you at Monkey Target IF it's on SMB2.

EDIT: Also, I agree with Wes.

S l o X

Smash Champion
if my mom doesnt kick out my dad by thursday then i'll try to come thru to pcs house (if im invited)

homies im dying to play and port chester is like 40 minutes from here and i cant make it to no johns

if i can come im bringing a full setup or whatevvv

S l o X

Smash Champion
No no johns....slox y!!!!!!!!! Maybe me and ky can team???
Family reunion. I guess family troubles can be added in there for johns too. Sorry man, I've been so hyped about taking their money and all too. Good luck in dbls and singles tho.
edit: slox you're invited.
Thanks although my chances of making it went from 90/100 to like 15/100. what time you guys plan on startin? i might take public trans

happy b-day max

otg

Smash Master
happy birthday OTG :D smashfest again at my place on Thursday. same deal except one of my friends spilled a 40oz on my gamecube so i only have one setup :(
We'll bring a setup.

btw max, can you house me this wknd?
Yeah I can, if you can get in friday afternoon after 5 that would be optimal. Idk about housing you til sunday tho, if I do you gotta be out early.

No no johns....slox y!!!!!!!!! Maybe me and ky can team???
Wait is Ky going? I thought that he wasn't.

Top Bottom