• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TFS: Just when I thought I was out, THEY PULL ME BACK IN. **** Melee

P.C. Jona

Smash Master
yea thats better

prog shut up and go drink oj

i just gotta help my gpa with some new cars he bought

TunaCasserole

Smash Journeyman
It's good to see people celebrating birthdays, since I, ** ********, actually invented the concept of birthday celebration back in ancient times...definitely...

Happy birthday PC Jona, we love you nuqqa.

What's that *****? It's not PC Jona's birthday, but instead is OTG the genius rapist's birthday?

NAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH NYQAUAGGGAGAQAdiarrheaQQHAAAHGAAAAAA

otg?

Smash Rookie
clearly.

Happy Birthday, gizzle!

How old you now? 36?

That's **** old to be playing a video game. But I guess that explains your skill. So many years of experience!

[scientology]

Yeah, otg? is prog. Who saw that coming?

[scientology]

P.C. Jona

Smash Master
How old you now? 36?
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

otg?

LMAOOOO

ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL LOLLOLO LMAOLOLOOLOROFLROFLL

HAAAAAAHAHAhAHHAHAHAH OOOOOOOO MAN

LOLOOOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPE

oh man

i think im ok

that was mad funny lol

otg

Smash Master
It's good to see people celebrating birthdays, since I, ** ********, actually invented the concept of birthday celebration back in ancient times...definitely...
definnitely homie.

clearly.

Happy Birthday, gizzle!

How old you now? 36?

That's **** old to be playing a video game. But I guess that explains your skill. So many years of experience!

[scientology]

Yeah, otg? is prog. Who saw that coming?

[scientology]
im not too surprised if you actually ARE prog. i think it could be HAB too. i'm 23 now, btw.

prog

Priest of the Temple of Syrinx
I admit it. I have been otg? the entire time.

I mean come on Max. TFS knows all of your secrets. We know about the birthday card. We know about Nala eating Smokehouse. The [scientology] crew let me down, I just...well...I just wanted to belong. BUT NAH. **** THAT.

DIE SLOW.

[scientology]

P.C. Jona

Smash Master
it wasnt a birthday card

it was a card for the girl he was gonna go on a date with

lol

SMOKE TREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES

otg

Smash Master
I admit it. I have been otg? the entire time.

I mean come on Max. TFS knows all of your secrets. We know about the birthday card. We know about Nala eating Smokehouse. The [scientology] crew let me down, I just...well...I just wanted to belong. BUT NAH. **** THAT.

DIE SLOW.

[scientology]
There are certain things that only the select few of *******es who have been around recently could understand. So Idk if you could be otg?

S l o X

Smash Champion
Family reunion. I guess family troubles can be added in there for johns too. Sorry man, I've been so hyped about taking their money and all too. Good luck in dbls and singles tho.
Mostly this. If your going to PCs smashfest tho, we can do 100$ MMs and take peoples money there to make up for it.

prog

Priest of the Temple of Syrinx
Around 6 or so, if you wanna come out call/text me and I coudl arrange to pick you up from the train station. Niko is also like right down the street from you and if he's driving could pick you up.
possible, but not progable. still not 100%, don't want to give you all the swine flu.

[scientology]

P.c. Chris

Smash Lord
i promised my little cousin i'd chill with him for a couple hours :/ LOL totally a sucky john, maybe i could meet you guys there?
Edit: Mogwai can you call me or text me when you're leaving your house? i might be able to leave at like 6:30 ish

Top Bottom