• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Testing gah...

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters

Daimonster

Smash Journeyman
I will most likely be caught running around stations yelling "MONEYMATCHES ANYONE?"L:>>:!>::>:.

Btw, I ate 3 packages of peanut M&Ms. They are good.

Van Jones

Smash Lord
Lol. You guys are silly. Alright, MM with Esca. Hat match with Stiltz and Tallman.

Tallman, I might lose on purpose. You need a had to cover up that bald head of yours. :)

KRDsonic

Smash Master
Sounds like there'll be a lot of cinnamon/money matches to watch :o Great.

I hope I get to stay for teams so I can do that Ness/Lucas combo in teams, since my friend now mains Ness and Lucas is now my best teams character.

-Ran

Smash Master
So, I might be coming to Hobo. Somehow I got off of work at the last minute, now it's a matter of getting a ride. The car from Nola might already be filled, so that might be the only hitch in my plan. Last Hobo I went to do I did -horrible at.- Totally choked. =/ I couldn't stand all the noise... @.@

Solution? Industrial strength earplugs. =D

Dojo

Smash Champion
Haha. You wanna get jumped by San Angelo again?

Edit:
@Ran: Listen to music. Blot out everything. Or go outside to get some fresh air. That's what I usually do.

-Ran

Smash Master
Yea, I just forgot to bring something to help me. I wasn't expecting it to be so loud. Louisiana tournaments are super quiet.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
I bought Turtle Beach headphones. They plug into the audio cables from the wii so you can hear the noise, but it still comes out via the TV. Drowns out everything.

CY

Smash Ace
hey anyone here want to buy a dazzle platinum recorder? i bought it for $90 about 3 months ago, and i've only used it once. i'm willing to sell it at HOBO 12 for around $30-50. just PM me here or aim me at colinyezak4333 if interested.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Hobo12 won't be at Planet Zero, so it shouldn't be as noisy. :)

Gnes

Smash Master
So, I might be coming to Hobo. Somehow I got off of work at the last minute, now it's a matter of getting a ride. The car from Nola might already be filled, so that might be the only hitch in my plan. Last Hobo I went to do I did -horrible at.- Totally choked. =/ I couldn't stand all the noise... @.@

Solution? Industrial strength earplugs. =D
NOISE JOHNS!!!

:)

im so fuking tired....idk if ill make it to HOBO 12 without dying from exhaustion

Doxa

Smash Rookie
blah, every HOBO that comes around I find myself unable to attend because of work, and other ****. ****ing depressing. I feel like just selling my **** and calling it for brawl.

Furbs

Smash Journeyman
blah, every HOBO that comes around I find myself unable to attend because of work, and other ****. ****ing depressing. I feel like just selling my **** and calling it for brawl.
how awesome! your avatar is a blooper!!!

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Any want $5 RCMMs? I don't want $1...I would rather just play friendlies in that case lol.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Hylian, 1 cent Jigglypuff dittos, best of 100. Are we up for crew battling LA or not?
I ****ing LOVE LA(specfically Lee) so yes. XD. I'm up for it.

We should do a draft crew battle.
There will be too many people there. I don't really see the point as we already have pleanty of crews :). Draft crews are good for smaller tournaments :).

Top Bottom