• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Testing gah...

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
The way you guys talk bout this dude's girlfriend... either she's super model caliber... or you guys don't speak to women like... ever.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
The way you guys talk bout this dude's girlfriend... either she's super model caliber... or you guys don't speak to women like... ever.
No, Hylian has always had the idea of putting a hot girl next to his TV as a "distraction". Plus, she actually is a good looking girl, so his theory would work in practice lol.

Now as for the rest of the guys, yeah they're just helpless and won't get into some girl's pants anytime soon. :p

The MC Clusky

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0404-6991-4531
So are there any sidebets going on since Meta is banned and he won't win (like he's won every tournament I can think of in recent memory?)

I'm betting on Snake or Falco.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
My bet goes to Lucario, Zelda, or ROB...for very specific reasons.
Louisiana players using those characters? Did I c whut u did thar? :D

If someone wants to make a bet on who will win (player-wise or character-wise) I will be up for it, unless you pick an absurd amount of money like $5000 lol.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
My vote goes to Marth, Falco, Wario or Olimar.......for very specific reason.
My vote goes to CF for a specific reason: If Roy and I play in the Grand Finals, then CF ditto is inevitable, meaning one CF will win regardless. CF for top tier.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
No, Hylian has always had the idea of putting a hot girl next to his TV as a "distraction". Plus, she actually is a good looking girl, so his theory would work in practice lol.

Now as for the rest of the guys, yeah they're just helpless and won't get into some girl's pants anytime soon. :p
This^^
Lol, like gamers actually pay attention to girls when playing. Would be hilarious if Hylian's plan were to backfire though :D
Doubt it!!! Even if I can't avoid looking, I'll just look in between stocks! lol.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Guys, at hobo 13 would any of you sign up for low tier? of course hobo13 would be a 2 day event.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Guys, at hobo 13 would any of you sign up for low tier? of course hobo13 would be a 2 day event.
Wario is, in fact, low tier. To prove this, I will not utterly **** HOBO 12 and I will place 4th yet again, solidifying my characters doomed position in low tier.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Lol. All you have to do to beat Hylian is give him some pizza and liquor. The rest will work itself out.

:)

Hylian, RCMM?
$5. I'm down.

I would, but not instead of teams. If it's two days though I'm sure there would be pleanty of time :).

heytallman

CTALL
LUCASLUCASLUCASLUCASLUCASLUCASLUCAS

So yes, I would. Although I can't really make it on a Sunday, unless its close and starts at like, 2, like always. Any other details other than "it's a 2 day event" ?

Sudai

Stuff here
I'd enter low tier if I could make it. Pokemanz Trainer FTW

As to the comment about LA players playing the chars I said. Yar, u did c wut i did thar.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Sweet, two day event would be cool. More details would be good. :)

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Were they supposed to talk to her?
Yes, she said a bit back she was surprised everyone was quiet and not talking to her in particular, EVEN HYLIAN >:O

Lol, and gamers, like gaming guys have always been suave or even confident talking to girls... U know 70% of the people in the room were surprised to see a girl in the room, let alone gets the courage to even ask her name lol.

Gnes

Smash Master
Even when people were talking to me, they wouldn't talk to her, if she was a few inches away. Lol.
Ill talk to her...and also u lol i didnt see either of u last HOBO though i read about the hype(Sachi this...Sachi that...)

Sachi hype totally destroyed the Sammi hype it seems...

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Why do all these girls' names end with I?
Cause it's I as in the phrase " I will never get a girl like that." lol

BEAR, WAFFLES.
ESCA, MM.
KOWN, CINNAMATCHES.
RAZER, BRING RUPERT.
RT, FRIENDLIES.
DALLAS, DRIVE ME THERE.

HOBO, BE EPIC. :D

Top Bottom