• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Testing gah...

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Yes, she said a bit back she was surprised everyone was quiet and not talking to her in particular, EVEN HYLIAN >:O

Lol, and gamers, like gaming guys have always been suave or even confident talking to girls... U know 70% of the people in the room were surprised to see a girl in the room, let alone gets the courage to even ask her name lol.
To be fair, I only talked to her boyfriend for like 5 seconds as well lol. I haden't slept for over 30 hours at that point and was kind of out of it. Even then I STILL drove some home after LeeHarris fell asleep XD.

That's why I want Sachi to come with Ranji. So I can have lunch with them since I didn't hang out with them at all before.

UltimateRazer

Smash Champion
Cause it's I as in the phrase " I will never get a girl like that." lol

BEAR, WAFFLES.
ESCA, MM.
KOWN, CINNAMATCHES.
RAZER, BRING RUPERT.
RT, FRIENDLIES.
DALLAS, DRIVE ME THERE.

HOBO, BE EPIC. :D
Rupert shall appear :) Oh if LA needs an extra crew member, im here. =D Currently a top snake in Houston!

heytallman

CTALL
Cause it's I as in the phrase " I will never get a girl like that." lol

BEAR, WAFFLES.
ESCA, MM.
KOWN, CINNAMATCHES.
RAZER, BRING RUPERT.
RT, FRIENDLIES.
DALLAS, DRIVE ME THERE.

HOBO, BE EPIC. :D
You forgot the following:

TALLMAN: THE TALL MAN CHRONICLES.

I got them for ya ;)

ATTN: RT, GEA, FURBS, GNES, ROY, ANYONE ELSE I PLAY WITH!!!!

I need to practice tomorrow, let me know what's going on. I want to ****!

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Anyone want to goggle match?
=)
I got some goggles dude, u better be ready to either lose ur goggles or win some lil *** swimming goggles son. Win win for me. :D

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
You forgot the following:

TALLMAN: THE TALL MAN CHRONICLES.

I got them for ya ;)

ATTN: RT, GEA, FURBS, GNES, ROY, ANYONE ELSE I PLAY WITH!!!!

I need to practice tomorrow, let me know what's going on. I want to ****!
Baldman, I'm sure something will happen tomorrow. I'll let you know.

Also, to those riding with me, we'll probably leave around 10-11ish on Saturday, depending on how long it takes for me to pick everyone up. We should be at the venue around 12 or so, giving us enough time to get food/chat it up with everyone. Don't forget gas money...about $5 or so. Let me know if something happens and you can't go, etc. I'll probably be up around 8AM. :)

Santi

Smash Lord
I'd totally take a goggle match if I had a decent pair of goggles. I might go buy some just to do that with you Santi. XD
Make em sexy
=)
cause my playboys will be on the line
They're legendary

KRDsonic

Smash Master
Real quick, how will this tourny be played out? Will it be pools like last time or just a normal tourny? And does anyone have any idea how long singles will last? Because I want to hopefully enter teams and try my Lucas/Ness team out (assuming everything works out and I get to go to the tourny that is).

Sudai

Stuff here
Alright =) They will be on the line if you put a pair of legit goggles on the line too
:D
I'm gonna try my hardest to find some serious goggles. Not sure how well I'll do on such short notice though.

Got any suggestions on where to get them?

I figure worst comes to worst we can have our match and if I lose we can go to wherever you want and have you pick out goggles and I buy them. Or if you just don't like the ones I pick out. D:

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Cyphus and I are coming..... =D
LEGENDARY DK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Real quick, how will this tourny be played out? Will it be pools like last time or just a normal tourny? And does anyone have any idea how long singles will last? Because I want to hopefully enter teams and try my Lucas/Ness team out (assuming everything works out and I get to go to the tourny that is).
no pools. just like every othe rhobo u hav went to

CYPHUUUUUUUUSSSSSS
<3 La

F-YES

Santi

Smash Lord
Also Sachi is coming. So, everyone mentally prepare yourself to talk to her.
Not mentally prepared to talk to a girl
:/
maybe next year

I'm gonna try my hardest to find some serious goggles. Not sure how well I'll do on such short notice though.

Got any suggestions on where to get them?

I figure worst comes to worst we can have our match and if I lose we can go to wherever you want and have you pick out goggles and I buy them. Or if you just don't like the ones I pick out. D:
Eh wherever.lol. I got mine at hastings. they didn't even have a price tag ha so I took them :D

Goggles are goggles and I rep ugly goggles and make them godly
=)
So don't worry about me liking the ones you pick out.

heytallman

CTALL
I just played with Seiya. He ***** me so hard I cried. But then I realized that they were tears of joy, because I realized that he's better than Kown.

Also, Sachi is coming? *gets nervous and looks around anxiously* I DONT KNOW IF I CAN TAKE IT!!!!

Tomorrow, Smash must be played by me. Let's get something going, anyone.

Cesar(WTF!)

Smash Apprentice
Props to seiya's Pit, definately surprised me :D. Cesar who's taking yo *** to hobo
I'm driving my self there, you know I always do lol you know I would offer a ride but I'm not going to be in my house on sat. I'll be in downtown houston friday and staying there and then leaving form there.

You better get ready to lose that Luigi Ladder Money Match, Flip. 5 bucks, best of 5, three stocks per round.
luigi mm's?? you cought my attention :chuckle:

Esca

Smash Champion
Guys, I'm having a fest tonight with Louisiana's best and Beaumont's crew. If you want to come, either show up, or call me at 409 673 1166

Sudai

Stuff here
Houston is full of gay

Xyro, I'm bringing a wii with hacked Brawl and everyone is going to pop boners
I already have a boner just thinking about it. Brawl+ too good. Almost as good as butthole.

Also, Santi, I guess I'll just look around today with any free time I slip into. :o

Top Bottom