• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Testing gah...

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters

KosukeKGA

Smash Champion
I seriously don't understand why y'all still play Brawl....the game is garbage.
Some people are tired of Melee.

Some people are horrible at Melee and are too lazy to get better.

Some people are scrubs.

Some people only play it because they can actually do well and place well in tourney results. This was not the case when they played Melee, though.
---
Take your pick.

Axxo

Smash Apprentice
Axxo's Smashfest 7:Indoor Rules!!!!!

The Address is 802 Booth St. ,Houston,Tx,77009
It will start at noon on Saturday but you will be able to come early like on friday.

Was up ppls Im having another smashfest this saturday but one good thing is that this time its INDOOR!!!

-I will be housing on friday if anyone wants to come early.
-Other games will be played like Teken 5,Melee,Ssb,and any other you wanna bring.
-Plz bring $Denero$ for food. Theres Mc D's,Whataburger,Lil Ceasers,and Wendy's.
-I got beds!!!!
-Really don't know what else to put??
-Ask questions if you want.
-If you need a ride then hit me up,but i need gas $.

My cell:832-659-9561

The MC Clusky

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0404-6991-4531
Some people are tired of Melee.

Some people are horrible at Melee and are too lazy to get better.

Some people are scrubs.

Some people only play it because they can actually do well and place well in tourney results. This was not the case when they played Melee, though.
---
Take your pick.
Well.... he's pretty much hit the nail on the head.

GG.

MassofthePhoenix

Smash Cadet
@jon - thank you, I wasn't expecting such a quick reply, I get ignored on here a lot, though in everyones defense I don't really post anything relevant in anyway, haha.

Just curious, are their any Link mainers in houston. inb4 link sux; because imo Deva and Izaw are pretty **** good :B

TheJerm

Smash Champion

Was up ppls Im having another smashfest this saturday but one good thing is that this time its INDOOR!!!

-Other games will be played like Teken 5,Melee,Ssb,and any other you wanna bring.
-Plz bring $Denero$ for food. Theres Mc D's,Whataburger,Lil Ceasers,and Wendy's.
-I got beds!!!!

I'll try and go, I'll ask my crew and see if they want to.

heytallman

CTALL
@jon - thank you, I wasn't expecting such a quick reply, I get ignored on here a lot, though in everyones defense I don't really post anything relevant in anyway, haha.

Just curious, are their any Link mainers in houston. inb4 link sux; because imo Deva and Izaw are pretty **** good :B
dingding123 plays Link. I wanna see Link dittos at the next HOBO!!!!

Sethlon

Smash Champion
BRoomer
fellow houstonians i have a question; is there anyway to change my god **** user name?
Alternately you could just make a new account :)

On a different note, wtf is with all the people using old Melee names without them knowing it >.< I was just watching old DBR vids and then i see TheJerm post here and got all excited for a moment :embarrass. And some tourney up in canada is using the name MOST :(

:grrr::smash::skull:

Dingding123

Smash Journeyman
well maybe i'll be up for the challenge, I'm reletively new, but I'm up for it, haha. does he have any videos or anything to see how good he is?
Lol, I wish xP

FINALLY!!! ANOTHER LINK IN HOUSTON!!! :D
I'm up for link dittos at the next tourney, for the experience. (I've never fought another link before xD)
I can't go to HOBO 12 if it's on the 8th, though. :'(

Ah well, link dittos or no link dittos I'M JUST GLAD THAT SOMEONE IN HOUSTON OTHER THAN MYSELF MAINS LINK!!!!!!! props to ya. :p

As for how good I am, well...the best I've ever done at any of these HOBOs was at this last one, which was SO FRIGGIN TOUGH btw. You can judge my ranking at it (33rd out of 112) any way you'd like to, I guess.

Melee1

Smash Journeyman
Banning metaknight is great idea.. I usually have trouble against infinity because mk counters iceclimber 8:2 I then realized ill pick MK up and so i did. I won three out of four MGCs because the one i missed i had work and including this FOUR Stock against infinity. The point is I have only put a total of two weeks into this character and im already keeping up with, WAIT, i mean 4 stocking infinitys mk. Its super easy to use and I think we will all have more fun without him.

Sorry i missed most of youlls tourneys. Ive been going to school fulltime and i worked 48 hours last week. Hope to return soon...

MGC Finals: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CI36icPczjk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b1RGt-a-XpY

❀W.E.M.P.❀

Mote Of Dust

On a different note, wtf is with all the people using old Melee names without them knowing it >.< I was just watching old DBR vids and then i see TheJerm post here and got all excited for a moment :embarrass. And some tourney up in canada is using the name MOST :(

Alternately....I ended up doing that. I much like my new and actual player name now, haha.

@Dingding123 - Well I haven't played brawl but once but i'm hopefully will be playing a lot more soon, but I use link a lot on melee since I got bored with sheik. Nice to meet ya, and 33rd seems pretty good to me

nevershootme

Smash Master
Axxo. What time are you starting the smashfest? Hopefully if I can find a way to get there during the night time since i'm still in a conference until 10pm on saturday if its still going at that hour.

I'm gonna need a ride if possible :( and this is like the perfect day for me to come and play smash with you houston residents all the way from miami, FL. It's like 9 minutes from the hotel i'm staying is Hilton americas hotel in 1600 Lamar st.

Axxo

Smash Apprentice

It will start at noon on Saturday but you will be able to come early like on friday.

-I got beds!!!!
-If you need a ride then hit me up,but i need gas $.

My cell:832-659-9561

Royal Nynja

Smash Ace
man banning Mk isnt a great idea, mk maybe broke or/and at the top of the tourneys but he is stil beatable. People should just up there meta game.....plus if you ban mk about half the tourney would be missing lmao.

Le_THieN

Smash Lord
man banning Mk isnt a great idea, mk maybe broke or/and at the top of the tourneys but he is stil beatable. People should just up there meta game.....plus if you ban mk about half the tourney would be missing lmao.
Hey, M2K SDed on his first stock at exactly 4% against you, okay? QUIT DISRESPEEZYIN'

Gnes

Smash Master

Up there metagame...its not as easy as pushing a button...but winning with metaknight is as easy as...hey...pushing a button...:bee:

Gea...r u ready for the pure ownage my Sonic will hand to u today...of course not...because ur just too slow (YES!!!!!)

TheJerm

Smash Champion

Actually Seth, I know about germ. I use the jerm because my name is jeremy, and my nick name has been jerm ever since I was a kid. Germ's name is germone. I'm almost sure xD. But people always think I'm that germ also because I main toon link.

Top Bottom