• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Testing gah...

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters

Jeremy Feifer

Jeremy Feifer
jermey...quite down...i have yet to see ya even play brawl...and also you say you hate it...so your opinion is voided...
The reason Im special is because I can own most of you in Brawl and I still think it sucks... Also take, why dont you suck my balls. On a side note, if you get tech chased in brawl your a moran... the game is too slow, 90% of the time you just tech away from your oponent and you'll be ok... thats even if you have to tech cause in brawl you can attack after being hit almost instantly half the time. This game is fun when I drink, I'lll give it that. Its also fun to make fun of.

FYI, Jake would own you all in Melee. Except me.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Where is this going to be held at?
In albuquerque, we have a gaming center or something like that. kashakanaki is just a lazy *** who hasn't made the thread yet. All I know is that a tournament is going down on those days, so I want some good competition.

Jake13

Smash Lord
oh yeah and thespis...your statement holds no water here my good sir...for may reasons, one being that everytime i post it seems you believe it is convienent to contridict my statements and accuse me of spamming...so i have one thing to say to you...GTFO please and thank you.
You spam and so I should leave?

ROFLROFLROFL

Popertop

Smash Champion
So to summarize the last few pages:
Hylian owns Onii up the face with his ridiculous knowledge of the game and tech skill.
Jeremey still phails hard at EVERYTHING, and he STILL won't show up to a tourney.
Thespis showed up.
Fliphop gonna play some peeps in Klein.
Also a New Mexico tournament somehow.

Btw Jeremy, you still owe me a money match in melee and a money match in brawl.
Show up plz. :p

Wow, FS4 was lots of fun. RoyR and Melee1 were RAAAAAPE.
Saw some sick stuff happen there. Too good, too good.

onii-chan

Smash Ace
The reason Im special is because I can own most of you in Brawl and I still think it sucks... Also take, why dont you suck my balls. On a side note, if you get tech chased in brawl your a moran... the game is too slow, 90% of the time you just tech away from your oponent and you'll be ok... thats even if you have to tech cause in brawl you can attack after being hit almost instantly half the time. This game is fun when I drink, I'lll give it that. Its also fun to make fun of.

jermey we been on good terms for awhile now...i would like it to say that why so i will just ignore your comments :)

You spam and so I should leave?

ROFLROFLROFL
spam...i don't spam...you have some balls coming in here like you freaking run Houston and talking your smack if i wasn't trying to be a nice person...i would...you know what your not worth a ban, you just sicken me...

So to summarize the last few pages:
Hylian owns Onii up the face with his ridiculous knowledge of the game and tech skill.
Jeremey still phails hard at EVERYTHING, and he STILL won't show up to a tourney.
Thespis showed up.
Fliphop gonna play some peeps in Klein.
Also a New Mexico tournament somehow.

Btw Jeremy, you still owe me a money match in melee and a money match in brawl.
Show up plz. :p

Wow, FS4 was lots of fun. RoyR and Melee1 were RAAAAAPE.
Saw some sick stuff happen there. Too good, too good.
your right pope...what was i thinking to take on the texas m2k when it comes to knowledge and tech skill...

kool so you went to the FS4 thats kool...i don't doubt xyro or hylian passed this up either?

Popertop

Smash Champion
Xyro was working but Hylian was there.
It was such a crazy tournament.
I placed top 16. I wish I had won my last match, I am still working on getting used to my main.
No johns though. I did better every match I played.
So many good players there. RoyR's matches against the best Meta's in Texas were crazy as ****.
That stuff should have been taped. This was well worth the trip. I am all over this next time it's held.

Jake13

Smash Lord
spam...i don't spam...you have some balls coming in here like you freaking run Houston and talking your smack if i wasn't trying to be a nice person...i would...you know what your not worth a ban, you just sicken me...

ROFL, PM me if you want to say something :)

PS, Jeremy, I **** you <3

takeurlife2

Smash Ace
jeremy, xyro will vouch that i butt-**** you terribly at brawl. heard you couldnt even beat him once, pathetic sir, pathetic.

if you would like to discuss this further and have ANY trashtalking rights, go to a tournament.

until then, it stands that takeurlife2 ***** jeremy feifer. GG

heytallman

CTALL
Poptop, thanks for summarizing the last three pages. Seems like a bunch of crap anyway. My internet's been out since last Thursday, and won't be back for good until this coming Thursday or so. Freakin' A, not having interwebs sucks. So I guess Roy did well at FS4? Congrats, if you did. I'll be back sometime later this week to catch up completely. Adios.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
just got off a long day of work, with only 4 hours of sleep. lol man, me and take got lost in houston. ;\ well not really me i was sleeping the whole time and he was getting lost lololol.

the fest was fun though, had some good matches. gg to all the people i played.

IHOP was very fun too. all because allan had me laughing the entire time. god **** dude allan is the funniest guy ever, i swear. and also, the pancakes were delicous.
ROFLMAO! Thanks, i did stand-ups in High school.

i thought tarzan was gonna die at that story about masochist... too funny... and i almost choked on my flapjacks doh!

@oni-- k man, thanks =)
ive neve seen tarzan laigh as hard a she did. I guess taking part it murder makes tarzan happy inside.

jeremy, me, royr,stiltz, cesar, axxo, kage, poptop, seth, gabe, kalo, tyle, jimbo= can all bet you at brawl. your far from good. And jake is great guy but wont own us in melee. Ever.

jeremy, xyro will vouch that i butt-**** you terribly at brawl. heard you couldnt even beat him once, pathetic sir, pathetic.

if you would like to discuss this further and have ANY trashtalking rights, go to a tournament.

until then, it stands that takeurlife2 ***** jeremy feifer. GG
indeed indeed

The MC Clusky

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0404-6991-4531
Just wanna say thanks to all that came to Final Smash 4. It was a hell of a lot of fun for everyone, but hell for me. I'm going to invest in new equipment to make sure security is handled better (if you were there or read the results, you know what I mean).

A long shot, but if someone happens to know where I can buy a cash register or a lock box or something, let me know.

I don't know when or if I'm going to host another tournament, but I want to let everyone know that the Final Smash series is being put to rest. If anything new emerges, it will be limited to one game and 2 or 3 events depending on the time. Trying to make everything as epic as it's been in the past is really wearing me down. Epic has always been my goal at all of my events, but considering the problems I've had to deal with, despite all that I have thought I've learned, there is still need for me to hone my skills as a TO. I will be focusing on smaller events before I go through the trouble it takes to manage an event with so many players.

Everyone, thanks for all the support you've given to me since I switched from being just another player to a well known tournament organizer and host. But I'm taking a break from Smash for a while. Need to get over the loss, and figure out a way to keep doing this without losing so much money and sleep over it.

KRDsonic

Smash Master
I've finally gotten good at 2 on 2 brawls, so I want to enter another team tourny again eventually. Too bad the person I've had as a partner on wifi lives in California, because we make a good team. Certain combinations of characters we did good with. We did good when I was Sheik and he was Snake (throwing people into traps that he lays on a platform is fun) and the other good combo we had was my Marth and his Falco (both are characters we don't use, but we did good with them). I guess this means if I go to a team tourny, I should find a snake or falco player to team up with.

I do pretty good at stock tanking with Ice Climbers too, especially when I'm solo. We had a match where nana died at the beggining, and I had 3 lives basically the whole match, I finally died during the last 30 or so seconds of the match, I have to rely on having a really good partner for doing that though.

MASTER_VOID

Smash Journeyman
cant wait for the next tourny............im getting better and better every one i go to..........the last was one was pretty fun though had some good matches

gunterrsmash01

Smash Champion
cant wait for the next tourny............im getting better and better every one i go to..........the last was one was pretty fun though had some good matches
hmm you use diddy and peach hmm i remember playing a guys diddy and peach at the last planet zero, if so, i used falco and my tag was ozz....

kailo34ce

Smash Lord
OH YOUR THE LIP RING GUY!..sweet ..yeah ill tell you to your face :)..

also yeah your good at melee so...i revoke last comment..

heh falco dittos though

dawn001

Smash Ace
OH YOUR THE LIP RING GUY!..sweet ..yeah ill tell you to your face :)..

also yeah your good at melee so...i revoke last comment..

heh falco dittos though
lol...yeah i would really like that, come and tell it to my face!...oh yeah your the guy who wears that little bow on you hair.....lol!!! nice....

PIMPSLAP

Smash Lord
you know it will be brawl and that was rude lolz my falco goes even with yours and axxos lolz you. SHOULD know falco has the learning curve for 4 year olds so i could use him for a day and be good with him.....

Actually that goes for just about every character but a few......

dawn001

Smash Ace
you know it will be brawl and that was rude lolz my falco goes even with yours and axxos lolz you. SHOULD know falco has the learning curve for 4 year olds so i could use him for a day and be good with him.....

Actually that goes for just about every character but a few......
dont compare me with axxo falco cause my falco can beat! no wait can beat his falco and he knows it specially for a guy that does not own the bloody game...and yes it was rude and am sorry...lol...

PIMPSLAP

Smash Lord
.....hmmm i would have too give my vote to axxos falco because the cg gheyness and he does spam well you do too. but he cg gheyer all though i have not seen you play recently....

dawn001

Smash Ace
.....hmmm i would have too give my vote to axxos falco because the cg gheyness and he does spam well you do too. but he cg gheyer all though i have not seen you play recently....
well is all good ....we need to play..

HEY POPERTOP dint you lose kage ganon? lol.....whatever but ill MM MATCH!!

Popertop

Smash Champion
lol, ganon is trash. and that wasn't tourney..

jkjk.

His ganon is pretty beast, but i'm picking up a secondary that RAAAAAAPES ganon, so I won't have to worry about that. Plus i had just picked up wario pretty much that day, coupled with the fact that I dont even have the game.... yeah.
Also, i made a habit of running into his dairs.
I dunno. It was fun playing him though.
I'm the Tuxedo Maniac *****es!!!!

Top Bottom