• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Testing gah...

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters

onii-chan

Smash Ace
onii-chan and pimpslap..I need you pokemon fc's..and anyone else who wants to battle.
lol i will once i get my own ds...the blue one isn't mine and if i got on wifi i can't use it on my new ds when i use buy it...

i guess no one is interested in hangingout with the onii...i guess i will invite my homies...axxo?pimpslap?dawn?kage?shok?void?etc. your welcome to come to my house when my dad goes out of town...then i will have my whole house to myself...
and a couple of hookers

CY

Smash Ace
That was a Prince reference.

Also, Beaumont guys are getting kinda out of hand.
Srsly this is ridiculous. Does this squabble belong in the Houston thread?

Tallman, GH3 whenever.
ha i'm not in this. but this is really funny. i > both of you just for the record. -_- and i have the best job, therefore i win!

my name ain't bic, but i keep that flame ya dig?

Cesar(WTF!)

Smash Apprentice
Guys, i bought mario kart 2 days ago. It is seriously better than double dash and 64. The online is as as smooth as a baby butt. And theres some impossible ghost data to try and beat. wow, great game.

Relating to smash:

At every single tournament there are people who think they dont have to report thier matches. Frankly, im sick of it and it slows the tournament down. So as of now, whn you win or lose a tournament match, go report it!!!!!!! If you forget, its ok. Ill call for it ONE time. If you or your foe refuse to show up, you both lose your matches. PERIOD!

Wii-motes! One of the most innovative devices of our time has now become one of the most annoying device in smash history! IF ANYBODY is using Wii-mote, PLEASE TAKE OUT THE BATTERY AFTER YOU FINSIH A MATCH. I say this becuase your wiimote randomly messes up other players matches.
its true mario kart wii is epic man, its too fun you should seriously host it like you asked in your last poll it would be a perfect combo(oh btw thx for the discount at chillis)

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Guys im holding a world tournament in dallas in august.

I will release no more info till later.

Also, i wont be doing anymore HOBOs after july26(PZ tourney). im doing this to prepare for the world tourney

Kirin

Smash Journeyman
A WORLD tournament?! Holy ****! You better advertise it in Japan. I want to see an epic Seth vs Bombsoldier match.

Edit: Also, I would unban the chaingrabs if you want to get a lot of attendance. ><

Edit2: Also, I propose the name of this tournament to be M.I.G.R.A.N.T. Major International Greatly Renowned Annoyingly Named Tournament.

Esca

Smash Champion
Major International Greatly Renowned Annoyingly Named Tournament. haha, that was funny.

10reallylongtourneynames.

Xyro77

Im going to stiltz smash fest tonight ladies. if anybody wants some of my samus, plz go to his event.

5600 chimmney rock road, houston texas

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Hmm, I'll try to stop by Stiltz's smashfest after work today. I assume it will be going on past 10PM...

Also, good luck to all those going to FS4. Do a good job of representing Houston. :)

Stiltzskin

Smash Apprentice
Glad to see plenty of people coming. Remember, we have two tvs and one wii, so additional set ups would be lovely. The fest is planned to start by at least 6: 30, maybe earlier, but definitely by then.

takeurlife2

Smash Ace
im gonna see if i can manage to bum some moneys off my dad, i get paid tomorrow ffs, great timing eh? lol

edit: @quivo-- july 11th theres a tourney in beaumont, maybe u could catch a ride with some houston guys

Stiltzskin

Smash Apprentice
Glad you can make it, Sherman. Food won't be a problem, as long as you're alright with eating ramen.

And since someone will probably ask, my number is 832 262 0373.

The fact that you got kneed in the face by that guy automatically makes him the victor.

CY

Smash Ace
hmm i might be going. but i gotta wake up real early for work tomorrow 11-7 which is gonna suck ***. 8 hours in the hot sun.

edit: guess i'll go, and get like 4 hours of sleep. -_-

Xyro77

pop top
i can take u if u can fork up 10$ for gas.

see why: plz go. i want my dollar back.

PIMPSLAP

Smash Lord
i'm makining eggz... I got odd colored spirit tomb for my odd colored graveller i caught :)!!!!!!!

brawl related i will enter the next tournement and thrash all the competition.:)

Top Bottom