• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Testing gah...

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters

KRDsonic

Smash Master
i'm makining eggz... I got odd colored spirit tomb for my odd colored graveller i caught :)!!!!!!!
Your shiny spiritomb certainly can't be better than my shiny spiritomb :p because according to my game, mine is modest xD. And who doesn't like a blue modest ghost?

Guess I should say something brawl related too. I hosted a wifi crew battle at gamefaqs yesterday, lets just say, I never want to host an online crew battle again >.> I was hosting the battles for everyone and I would suicide so they could fight it out, and so I could record and people wouldn't be confused as of who to add to battle, but some people just took forever to show up. I had to wait 30 minutes for two of the people to show up at the same time when they were supposed to, one person would show up, then they would finally leave, then the other guy would show up right afterwards, etc. The teams also ended up being unbalanced, our first guy, 2nd guy, and then I, all took out 6 stock from the other team each. Then they only had 1 guy left with two stock, our next guy used ness and sucked big time, he lost and didn't even take away 1 stock, then our last guy took him out... all you people that got to do IRL crew battles are lucky lol.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
never do any event thru online. online is crap.

kdr, where do u live? would u help me put to gethe rmy combo vid soon? your laptop has the programs!!!

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Your shiny spiritomb certainly can't be better than my shiny spiritomb :p because according to my game, mine is modest xD. And who doesn't like a blue modest ghost?

Guess I should say something brawl related too. I hosted a wifi crew battle at gamefaqs yesterday, lets just say, I never want to host an online crew battle again >.> I was hosting the battles for everyone and I would suicide so they could fight it out, and so I could record and people wouldn't be confused as of who to add to battle, but some people just took forever to show up. I had to wait 30 minutes for two of the people to show up at the same time when they were supposed to, one person would show up, then they would finally leave, then the other guy would show up right afterwards, etc. The teams also ended up being unbalanced, our first guy, 2nd guy, and then I, all took out 6 stock from the other team each. Then they only had 1 guy left with two stock, our next guy used ness and sucked big time, he lost and didn't even take away 1 stock, then our last guy took him out... all you people that got to do IRL crew battles are lucky lol.
That's nothing. I hosted a 400+ person online tournament for SmashBrawlRankings.

It took me over 12 hours.

KRDsonic

Smash Master
never do any event thru online. online is crap.

kdr, where do u live? would u help me put to gethe rmy combo vid soon? your laptop has the programs!!!
Actually, the only move maker program I have on my laptop is Windows Movie Maker, my neighbor is the one with Sony Vegas, I just transfer stuff over to make it on his computer, so I kind of have to hurry when making videos with it.

Umm... you could use Windows Movie Maker. All you really need to do is put music, cut parts out from matches to paste there, and fade stuff in, you can add pictures in the intro or ending if you want, that's basically all I do.

onii-chan

Smash Ace
because...we fear...the oni...for it will **** our churches and burn our women...and eat our children...

brawl related news...

MK combo...i learned it from a source now i will give it to you fellow MK players...(i doubt many of you know of it...i only seen 1 person at the last tourney use it)

dair>upsmash...etc.

it incredibly easy to do...it do destructive things to huge characters like Browser...

also take i will make your sig tomorrow i am kinda bz with other things at the moment

CY

Smash Ace
just got off a long day of work, with only 4 hours of sleep. lol man, me and take got lost in houston. ;\ well not really me i was sleeping the whole time and he was getting lost lololol.

the fest was fun though, had some good matches. gg to all the people i played.

IHOP was very fun too. all because allan had me laughing the entire time. god **** dude allan is the funniest guy ever, i swear. and also, the pancakes were delicous.

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
because...we fear...the oni...for it will **** our churches and burn our women...and eat our children...

brawl related news...

MK combo...i learned it from a source now i will give it to you fellow MK players...(i doubt many of you know of it...i only seen 1 person at the last tourney use it)

dair>upsmash...etc.

it incredibly easy to do...it do destructive things to huge characters like Browser...

also take i will make your sig tomorrow i am kinda bz with other things at the moment
Or you could just DairX2 --> Dsmash. It's more reliable and does more damage.

onii-chan

Smash Ace
Or you could just DairX2 --> Dsmash. It's more reliable and does more damage.
so your saying dair>upsmash>dair>upsmash until you are unable to do it to your opponent anymore because of damage is less effective than dairX2>dmash?

hey i can't agrue with that logic seeing as how your are the M2K when it comes to tech skill...

god, you will never live that joke down
jeremy you sucked in melee too, go to a tourney.
yo take get yaself over to my sig shop...i finished your sig...lol by tomorrow i really meant tomorrow :)

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
so your saying dair>upsmash>dair>upsmash until you are unable to do it to your opponent anymore because of damage is less effective than dairX2>dmash?

hey i can't agrue with that logic seeing as how your are the M2K when it comes to tech skill...

god, you will never live that joke down

yo take get yaself over to my sig shop...i finished your sig...lol by tomorrow i really meant tomorrow :)
You can smash-DI the dair and roll before the upsmash even comes out. You cannot DI out of dairX2-->Dsmash at low %'s.

So basically, your combo only works on people who don't know how to DI properly.

gunterrsmash01

Smash Champion
DIABLO TRESSSSS :)

Smash Related: Is the Play N Trade tournament on the 28th different from the past ones Xyro hosted?

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Hey would any of you guys be interested in attending a new mexico tourney? We weren't able to goto fast so we decided to hold a tourney instead. It would be on the 17th and 18th of july. AZ is interested, so is colorado.

onii-chan

Smash Ace
por you could d tilt to grab to d tilt with meta knight:)

take your life you so funny:)
or dtilt til 100 % which is wetodditly impossible to get out of because it always trips you...but hey i gotta go with the Hylian...on this one...DI ftw...but you forgot to mention that if the MK player is a good techchaser...the opponents DI skills are pretty much rendered useless

EvoLoNN

Smash Rookie
Sorry I think this is one of my first post on the forums. Anyways, do any of y'all live in the Klein District area? I have a group of friends looking for more brawl experience. We attend(ed) Klein Forest High School. If anyone is around here, please PM me or something. Thanks in advance

Jeremy Feifer

Jeremy Feifer
I still play melee, I just can't find anyone good enough to play against though, so I haven't gotten to get better in a while.
Play me: 713-505-8688

jeremy you sucked in melee too, go to a tourney.
I will go to a Melee tournement, but Brawl isn't fun anymore.

I do, hit me up if you want to play
You still pushing Luigi? 713-505-8688

forgot to mention that if the MK player is a good techchaser...the opponents DI skills are pretty much rendered useless
Tech chasing in Brawl... yeh right.

Esca

Smash Champion
lol, Battlefield guys... Battlefield...

Diablo 3333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333.

Falco, yaaaaay.

onii-chan

Smash Ace
There is no tech chasing in Brawl, only tech stumbling. Maybe tech walking at best.
jermey...quite down...i have yet to see ya even play brawl...and also you say you hate it...so your opinion is voided...

take, your welcome for the sig...remember to put props to me in your sig...and yeah i watched hylian play...very disturbing...

oh yeah and thespis...your statement holds no water here my good sir...for may reasons, one being that everytime i post it seems you believe it is convienent to contridict my statements and accuse me of spamming...so i have one thing to say to you...GTFO please and thank you

also...esca...diablo 3 can go to were diablo lives...jk...i still play diablo 2 from time to time when i be the bored...

Fliphopper

Smash Lord
Sorry I think this is one of my first post on the forums. Anyways, do any of y'all live in the Klein District area? I have a group of friends looking for more brawl experience. We attend(ed) Klein Forest High School. If anyone is around here, please PM me or something. Thanks in advance
I live at that area on Bammel lol. Like 3 mins away from KF. Where you live, maybe I can facey ou guys every other day :D. I'll PM you

Shök

Smash Champion
Hey would any of you guys be interested in attending a new mexico tourney? We weren't able to goto fast so we decided to hold a tourney instead. It would be on the 17th and 18th of july. AZ is interested, so is colorado.
Where is this going to be held at?

Top Bottom