• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Testing gah...

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters

KRDsonic

Smash Master
Why do so many people like dittos? o.o

Guess dittos with some characters are different than with others. Ice Climber dittos are... odd... Sheik dittos are fun though, I haven't battled many good sheiks though :/ I only know one sheik user that can beat my sheik in a sheik ditto, but he can't beat any of my other characters because he ONLY does sheik dittos.

Umm... anyone want a sheik ditto at the next PZ tourny?

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
wtf, whats up with the grammar on this thread?

>.>
It's a fact that 95% of Houston posters have terrible grammar. They all deserve :( marks on their annual grammar report card.

Hmm...next tourney in 10 days.

*knives*

Smash Apprentice
Most likely know one in here knows me but I am from fort worth and just moved here from houston. My player name is ksk...

I look forward to playing with you guys and if anyone ever wants to hit me up and play some brawl just message me.

All try to make it to a few of these tournies.

Kirin

Smash Journeyman
Save your smashes so they're fresh and ready to kill with. Use tilts and lasers for damage. Plus there's always the cg.

Btw, I haven't posted in a while, I had a brief... hiatus... but I'm back now. :)

Popertop

Smash Champion
Lol wow. Five MM's in less than a day.
That's gotta be a record.
Here's what I have so far:
Wario Vs Falco $5 MM's
Sethlon
Sandtrap
Mytime
See.Why.
Dawn

Lololololol.
Also, I'm not sure why the Beaumont tourney is on a friday, that seems wierd and also conflicts with a dallas tourney that same day that I might be going to...

takeurlife2

Smash Ace
Lol wow. Five MM's in less than a day.
That's gotta be a record.
Here's what I have so far:
Wario Vs Falco $5 MM's
Sethlon
Sandtrap
Mytime
See.Why.
Dawn

Lololololol.
Also, I'm not sure why the Beaumont tourney is on a friday, that seems wierd and also conflicts with a dallas tourney that same day that I might be going to...
its on a friday cause im running another tourney on that saturday

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Having work all weeks sucks. I want to play smash Friday. Someone have a smashfest, and I'll be there. I haven't played in almost two weeks, and I need practice for the tourney. :D

Popertop

Smash Champion
I strongly considered quitting Brawl again after the rapefest for me that that fest was. Lucky you guys that Stiltz and I had a looong conversation and he got me to reconsider.
I kind of sensed that feeling from you.
But I didn't know what to say, glad stiltz was on the ball.

well, let's organize a smashfest guys.
I need to play the game some, and fix my boost smashing.
srsly, I took tons of damage 'cuz I kept trying to boost smash my entire first life and not getting it off.
It was terrible. I still won a few tho.
Man, street fighter is fun.
Ceaser, we need to play anniversary collection next tourney.

onii-chan

Smash Ace
yeah...i have stayed away from brawl a while...i don't know why but yeah...also i recently found out how ghey MKs dtilt really is...Corneia+Mk=Win the: the part near the thrusters is a assure win if you push them them into the tailfin with dtilt...theres no way out of it...not even wall teching will help...

also kailo, pipes and anyone else i have just got my pokemon pearl party together...if ya wanna battle online pm me about it and i will get on WiFi

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Hmm, you know, I'm very tempted to go to Austin. It would be my very first OOC tournament. :)

I'd offer carpool, but I'll probably leave the day of the tourney...six hours roundtrip driving = fun.

Jeremy Feifer

Jeremy Feifer
jeremy, xyro will vouch that i butt-**** you terribly at brawl. heard you couldnt even beat him once, pathetic sir, pathetic.

if you would like to discuss this further and have ANY trashtalking rights, go to a tournament.

until then, it stands that takeurlife2 ***** jeremy feifer. GG
#1, Thats a lie. "I couldn;t beat TGm once..."

#2, I quit brawl so if you think your better than me... keep dreaming cause I can still own you LOL.

As for Brawl in general, Im sorry I gave it three chances but the game just sucks. Its too slow.
So im going back to melee....

Fogo

Smash Shinigami
#1, Thats a lie. "I couldn;t beat TGm once..."

#2, I quit brawl so if you think your better than me... keep dreaming cause I can still own you LOL.

As for Brawl in general, Im sorry I gave it three chances but the game just sucks. Its too slow.
So im going back to melee....
i knew you would hate this game lol

Sethlon

Smash Champion
BRoomer
Hmm, you know, I'm very tempted to go to Austin. It would be my very first OOC tournament. :)

I'd offer carpool, but I'll probably leave the day of the tourney...six hours roundtrip driving = fun.
Man, you've been playing for this long and you haven't been out of city?? You need to start doing that, OOC (and especially OOS :smoke:) tournies are fun.

Top Bottom