• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Testing gah...

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Mmmm...smashfest on Friday...

Tallman, if Stiltz has the smashfest, let's go to that. If not, then yeah, we can play. :)

Dr Mario Kart, Xyro has some vids. I assume he will post them ASAP...

Drab was there playing Wario...at least in teams...

I wish I had time/money to go to FS4. Bah. :(

Van Jones

Smash Lord
Good Stuff. I had fun at this tourney. I was so drained because I stayed up all night the night before, but I am still glad I came. I'll do some shout outs later.

Also, I know there isn't another HOBO until next month, so what is the next tournament that everyone is planning on attending?

ricey09

Smash Cadet
alright i feel like getting into the brawl scene, so you'll prolly be seeing me. Unless i get sidetracked. Or unmotivated or something. *shrugs*

Sand-Trap

Smash Journeyman
This is my third Brawl tournament that I'm one match away from money in singles, and I fail. Sigh...very depressing to be so close but end up with nothing...makes me wonder about my skill level sometimes. But hopefully I'll make Top 3 in singles at the next tournament around here...er, when is the next tournament around here?

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Yeah, finals got recorded. :)

...:embarrass...

...you mean fS 4, right? Its Final Smash, after all, not Final Cash...
I thought it was Final Countdown???

Oh Seth, we HAVE to go double falco in teams at some point lol.

M

MyTime123

just like stiltz to tell everyone about some smash fest but not his boy chino. .=( that hurts monkey. really, hey hit me up with the skinny on that biz with david issac so i can know what to expect here in the next couple of weeks, and tell tarzan that hes a scrub azz *****!1 thanks thats all.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
This is my third Brawl tournament that I'm one match away from money in singles, and I fail. Sigh...very depressing to be so close but end up with nothing...makes me wonder about my skill level sometimes. But hopefully I'll make Top 3 in singles at the next tournament around here...er, when is the next tournament around here?
Unless someone has something else planned, the next Houston tourney is on July 26th at PZ. I vaguely remember someone saying something about a tourney in Beaumont early in July? I'm looking at you, take. ;)

Lol @ Final Cash. That would be a better name...

EDIT: Never mind, found it. It's July 11th. Is it supposed to be on a Friday? I look forward to this. :)

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
For the record, if ANY of you do not report your matches after i ask u to 2 times, u lose your match.

KRDsonic

Smash Master
no shout outs to your number 1 fans i will main sheik or the next two weeks and make her broken some people saw her ubber gheyness some didn't:(

i wan't those pokemon FCS!
kailo
stilts
pipes
tallman
krdsonic
You sure you want my FC in pokemon? I 6-0ed tallman :p

Anyways, my FC in pokemon is 3222-2038-7644

Kirin

Smash Journeyman
We need another Houston tournament before the 23rd of July, which is when I leave for vacation to BELIZE. Stiltz I will be at your fest Thursday most likely since I missed the last one, as well as all of these past tournaments. Why do they all have to be an hour+ away?

Also, I got me a DS and Pearl recently, so getting started on teh pokemanz. Working my way through the actual game still, but I'm going as quick as possible. List yo friend codes ppl.

Kirin

Smash Journeyman
Where is me new sig?

Edit: Hmmm not showing up. Maybe it takes a minute to take effect.

And oo Houston thread passed up 5k posts!

ResumeDPosition

Smash Journeyman
I just added my Brawl and Pokemon friend codes in my sig today. My new AIM is MasheeMito since my original got hacked, so add it if you want to message me about a match in one of those two games.

Anyways, anyone feel like going on Wi-fi right now against me?

------------------------

Brawl Friend Code: 4768-8703-7182
Pokemon Friend Code: 2234 3738 8855

Esca

Smash Champion
Onii: I wasn't there man, i'm not gonna be attending any more houston tournaments. It's not very great..

Gay-lo- go to hell.

Kirin

Smash Journeyman
@King Mosquito: Is it a coincidence that the SMASH is "highlighted" in yellow? lol

@Esca: No more Houston tourneys? Whyyy?

Esca

Smash Champion
lol, xyro, i didn't mean it like that. You run the tournaments awesome, i'd just rather spend time with my lady friend than smash bros. lol, plus it costs too much for me. i'm a poor ***.

Edit: +, i've made up my mind. I'm about 75% sure i'm quitting smash anyway. I'll play soul calibur.

CY

Smash Ace
lol, xyro, i didn't mean it like that. You run the tournaments awesome, i'd just rather spend time with my lady friend than smash bros. lol, plus it costs too much for me. i'm a poor ***.

Edit: +, i've made up my mind. I'm about 75% sure i'm quitting smash anyway. I'll play soul calibur.
wow what a **** lol.

but seriously, since the june 14th tourney, i've only played one time at a friends house for about 10 min. and then i played like three days ago for about 30 min. ;\

Pipes

Smash Rookie

I've made up my mind I'm 75% sure? What is that called again..Oxymoron?

onii-chan

Smash Ace
heytallman, i lost the cinna-challenge...i guess the next time me and xyro an dme meet i will be throwing up my lungs...

fliphop?fliptop?, well yeah...i not that much of a beastly person...i am quite nice :)...indeed...ha (fear me for i am a demon)

pipes,kalio,tyle: so you were the guys i was hangout with, yeah as pimpslap brought up...how about team cool

esca you weren't there...lol i could of sworn i heard someone call you...anyway you gonna play SC...i'll play you with my talim who gots an infinite...

that hulk game is increbly broken...punch guys in the face...with your big hulk hands...i lol'd hard watching people play and play myself

ayiee...!golf whatss been happen haven't heard from ya in a while...

ResumeDPosition

Smash Journeyman
You haven't made up your mind if you're only 75% sure, but you said you did...

anyways, ****, not gonna be here on thursday. I would've gone to stiltz' fest, but I'm out.

Top Bottom