• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Testing gah...

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters

Esca

Smash Champion
But your boss is lazy as ****, and when you wanna go for fun they make you work.

edit: but ill give it to you, you get to do nothing and get paid. =/

Jeremy Feifer

Jeremy Feifer
Tallman and Stiltz and anyone else withh car...

I need a ride to tomorrows tourney (713) 505-8688... I have gas $

Drab Emordnilap

Palindrome Bard
BRoomer
1. Plz be at the venue by 11am! When i say this i mean it! I can only allow 45 people to play because the venue is small. If you are number 46+, i WILL NOT ALLOW YOU TO ENTER SO DONT EVEN BOTHER SHOWING UP.

5. What do you want more? Teams or a Crew Battle? If the majority of you choose teams, then you all know how it plays out. If you choose crews, crew leaders will form crews just liek you would on a dodge ball team. PLZ VOTE RIGHT NOW OF WICH ONE YOU WANT!!!!!! I will tally up the votes in the moring. All crew rules will be told at the tournie.
The employees at the Play n Trade have been telling people there's no limit to the entrants; I even mentioned that it said 45, and the guy was like 'lol, whoever said that must be misinformed.'

And I'll be very disappointed if there's no teams; teams are the primary reason me and my guys are going.

Sand-Trap

Smash Journeyman
Myself, Bear, and Jeff (all of which attending the last tournament, btw) plan on attending this tournament, and at least myself and Jeff are voting for teams. It seriously is half the reason I'm going...don't take teams away only to replace it with ragtag crews of people who might not even know each other. Seriously, that's poopie, especially when my teammate is traveling out of town for this tournament and seriously focusing on teams.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Teams...because I can sway the vote that way. ;)

M

MyTime123

whos got the results for the tourney!!!!??????????? post um
post um baby

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Crashboards is crashing too much...

Singles:
1st-Roy_R
2nd-Sethlon
3rd-Stiltz

Doubles:
1st-Roy and Stiltz
2nd-Jeff and Sand-Trap

Shoutouts when full results are posted...and crashboards stops crashing.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
1: RoyR ($353.50)
2: Sethlon ($101.00)
3: Stiltz ($50.50)
4: Sand
5: Boost
5: Rocket Trainer
7: FlipHop
7: Xyro
9: KaloKross
9: G@be
9: Drab Emordnilap
9: Jeff
13: Wesly
13: Demon
13: Tyle Style
13: Enforcer
17: Pipe Cleaner
17: XjcrX
17: Doxa
17: Marcus
17: Void
17: Tuxedo Maniac
17: Axxo
17: Pulak
25: Emo
25: Nabeel
25: Oni-Chan
25: JIMBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
25: Josh Jones
25: Bio Torch
25: BadNews Bear
25: Ryven
33: Johnny Fox
33: Khaoz
33: Oni
33: Swoll

some one make a thread with the results in the results board. im updating the front page.

Popertop

Smash Champion
Am I just gonna keep getting 17th?
What is with this? AGHA:U.
I hate Zair. Zair should die.

Beaumont: Why weren't you guys there? :( I still have to show you my Wario

Doxa: Good matches, keep working on G&W.

Seth: I finally got to play you! Hilarious fun Bowser Ike match. Also fun against your Falco. "Friggin' Bird!" LOL. Also LOL at Rockettrainer cheering every time I got a chomp on you. I kept biting and he'd be like, "Yaaaaaay!"

Rockettrainer: We had some fun matches. I'll get your LUcario next time, I really need to work on him/get a wii somehow.

Sandtrap: You are too good. I just couldn't beat you. I should've stayed Wario and avoided Luigi's mansion though....

RoyR: I had fun playing you. I need to try your Marth next time.

Xyro: Zair should die. Campy is soooo lame.

Fliphop: Had fun, should get more matches next time.

Stiltz: I didn't get to play you. :( Next time. See you in San Antonio maybe?

Axxo: YOur rob and falco are fun to play against.

Pimpslap: Lawl at pizza roll thievery.

Swoll: Good matches. Keep working on Yoshi. I still don't think he's good enough 'cause he's gonna get gimped, but y'know.

Jeremy Feifer: Man we had some crazy matches. It's true that you wreck everybody. I mean, wow. You really are as good as you say at this game. And our money matches? I've never seen the crazy stuff you pulled off in Melee with Falco. Not even in vids. Man. You are really good.

Did anyone see that random guy playing Melee? He was like going ballistic on his controller.
EDIT: Just use a SPAZ ATTACK LOL

kailo34ce

Smash Lord
i won like a million money matches:

SHOUTS:

DUDE SPAZZING AT MELEE:...you got 4 stocked w00t

FLIPHOP: the coolest team ever:wolf and kirby..we shoulda got second instead of third though

EVERYONE:Sethlon vs kalo matches got recorded..they are awesome...

FLIPHOP again:..w00000000000000

Pimpslap:...we pimpslapped that little kid

marcus:only snake there somehow

Sandtrap:..metaknight is a gay character

Stiltz:..metaknight is an awesome character

royr:..we didnt play that sucks

gabe: ditto

Esca: you suck wang

HD TVS: go rot in hell(beaumont)

...yup

CY

Smash Ace
i won like a million money matches:

SHOUTS:

DUDE SPAZZING AT MELEE:...you got 4 stocked w00t

FLIPHOP: the coolest team ever:wolf and kirby..we shoulda got second instead of third though

EVERYONE:Sethlon vs kalo matches got recorded..they are awesome...

FLIPHOP again:..w00000000000000

Pimpslap:...we pimpslapped that little kid

marcus:only snake there somehow

Sandtrap:..metaknight is a gay character

Stiltz:..metaknight is an awesome character

royr:..we didnt play that sucks

gabe: ditto

Esca: you suck wang

HD TVS: go rot in hell(beaumont)

...yup
we didn't play on HD TVs...

and you still backed down from our MM sonny.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
You can't seriously hate Wario.

He owns.

I look forward to the next tourney. July 26th. :)

Popertop

Smash Champion
....well wario is a fatass and so is luigis mansion :)
Just 'cause you suck on that stage and I almost beat you.

FYI it's the first time I've used Wario in tournament and I just started playing with him like a few days ago.

Rockettrainer, LOLZ.
Is that why you were laughing during our whole match and saying "GO WARIO." when I was playing seth? LOL>

Swoll, we'll get 'em next time. :)
We'll team together. Yoshi Wario for the win XD

KRDsonic

Smash Master
Darn, seeing those tourny results makes me wish I could've gone, I probably would've done well. *Continues practicing with Ice Climbers so I can back up what I just said*

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Seriously, get better with Wario. Then beat people with him. Then hold X when you win for the greatest victory taunt in the world.

In fact, you should do the victory taunt with Wario, including rolling on the floor and laughing. ;)

I could go for some practice this Friday...if anyone is free. :)

onii-chan

Smash Ace
ill post my shoutouts...

sandtrap: mk is too good...i was completely destroyed...

void: your still a sponge...:)

dawn: did you even finish that whole burger?...it look like it was gonna defeat ya

kage: dude...it look as if you were gonna die after you nose started bleeding...and because of you i hate ganon even more...

ceaser: your too funny yo guys keep me laughing all day

tgm aka xyro: zair does wreck...and i am not that good...the first match was my fault...i would have did better if i didn't have the broken controller...(i didn't wanna stop ya in the middle of the match it would have made me look like a d!ck...i am a man of my words...i will still eat yo cinnamon

popertop: thanks for the dollar you really saved me...ill have to pay you back the next tourney i go to and i didn't get any friendlies against you...you were playing other people...

esca: i heard you were there but i didn't see ya...but did you see a black guy with with a black shirt and a death note armband...that was me...i was with pimp,dawn,void, kage, ceaser most of the time...

flip: i will never have team friendlies with you against you again...D:

jermey:eh...you were there didn't notice ya...

pipes: yo...i need you to send me my dragonite...send it to pimpslap i will get it from him later...

guys that were with pipes(i don't know names): sitting outside talking bout pokemon...was kinda kool...

let me know if i forgot ya...

Popertop

Smash Champion
I seriously wasn't expecting to do well at all as it was my first tourney with him plus running on two hours of sleep. Yeah.

I'll see whoever at the tourney this weekend in San Antonio.

Popertop

Smash Champion
ill post my shoutouts...

popertop: thanks for the dollar you really saved me...ill have to pay you back the next tourney i go to and i didn't get any friendlies against you...you were playing other people...

Yeah I was trying to get as many as possible with all the big names.
I'll get you next time though I played a majority of the people I wanted to.

I just did a shoutout to jeremy sarcastically. He'll never show up.

heytallman

CTALL
Seriously, get better with Wario. Then beat people with him. Then hold X when you win for the greatest victory taunt in the world.

In fact, you should do the victory taunt with Wario, including rolling on the floor and laughing. ;)

I could go for some practice this Friday...if anyone is free. :)
Wahahaha *closes mouth*

Wario is too good.

Dave, I can maybe practice on Friday. Are you working that day?

Also, to PIMPSLAP or XYRO77:
Did the cinnamon challenge go down? I want to see vids of teh cinnamon lozer!

Fliphopper

Smash Lord
ill post my shoutouts...

sandtrap: mk is too good...i was completely destroyed...

void: your still a sponge...:)

dawn: did you even finish that whole burger?...it look like it was gonna defeat ya

kage: dude...it look as if you were gonna die after you nose started bleeding...and because of you i hate ganon even more...

ceaser: your too funny yo guys keep me laughing all day

tgm aka xyro: zair does wreck...and i am not that good...the first match was my fault...i would have did better if i didn't have the broken controller...(i didn't wanna stop ya in the middle of the match it would have made me look like a d!ck...i am a man of my words...i will still eat yo cinnamon

esca: i heard you were there but i didn't see ya...but did you see a black guy with with a black shirt and a death note armband...that was me...i was with pimp,dawn,void, kage, ceaser most of the time...

flip: i will never have team friendlies with you against you again...D:

pipes: yo...i need you to send me my dragonite...send it to pimpslap i will get it from him later...

guys that were with pipes(i don't know names): sitting outside talking bout pokemon...was kinda kool...

let me know if i forgot ya...
D: . But the team combos are so epic.! We need to do some singles friendlies. I want to see some beasting from you :)

Stiltzskin

Smash Apprentice
ATTENTION!!!

I'm going to have smashfests this thursday and possibly friday at the apartment I usually have them. The thursday one will start at 6:30 till ??? or when I get cranky (very unlikely of happening.... BUT IT COULD). The friday one will start earlier in the afternoon because I want people out earlier so I won't be exhausted for the tourney on saturday. The friday one DEPENDS on what I'm gonna be doing to get to San Antonio.

Gabe hit me up on the PMs on what we're gonna be doing. The only thing I have to say is Tarzan didn't sound so enthused at the prospect of him driving to SA. : (

Popertop

Smash Champion
Stiltz I'm coming to your fest on thursday. :)
Be prepared for Wario epic.
Who wants to carpool there? :D
Dr. Mario Guy, did you go? I didn't see any other Wario players, and Palindrome Bard said he was going but he plays Wario too, right?
Y'all going to FC 4?

PIMPSLAP

Smash Lord
no shout outs to your number 1 fans i will main sheik or the next two weeks and make her broken some people saw her ubber gheyness some didn't:(

i wan't those pokemon FCS!
kailo
stilts
pipes
tallman
krdsonic

sandtrap bring a 2 yugioh deck to the next tourny i wanna play your legendary yugioh skills:)

gabe we had a good time
axx we almost got a free pizza
i stole some pizza rollz:)
tgm your omega ghey in a bad ghey way:)
sethlon avoided me hedoesn't like me :(
roy we had good talks my sheik will be 300 hundred times better next tourny i will master the tilts

kailo pipes and tyle remember the.... cool crew LOL that was funny ****.

void rembember hulk punching that person i picked up that was priclessly funny lolz

Popertop

Smash Champion
i stole some pizza rollz:)

void rembember hulk punching that person i picked up that was priclessly funny lolz
Yah I was there. That was too funny when you me and pipes all started to eat the rolls at the same time. LAWL.

We didn't get matches in I was playing so many ppl tho.

LOL I remember when some guy started playing and you were like,"Quick, jump now! Wavedash in the air, wavedash!"

Top Bottom