• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Testing gah...

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
LAST POST OF THE DAY!!!!!

Ok ladies, as usual this is my final post before a tournament. The following things are MEGA IMPORTANT, PLEASE PAY ATTENTION!

1. Plz be at the venue by 11am! When i say this i mean it! I can only allow 45 people to play because the venue is small. If you are number 46+, i WILL NOT ALLOW YOU TO ENTER SO DONT EVEN BOTHER SHOWING UP.

2. There are 8 HD tvs at this venue.................BRING FULL SET-UPS!!!!!!!!!! wii+tv+ssbb=full set up=0$ for entry fee. Seriously, this is the one time i TRULY need EVERYBODY to bring a full set-up. its very importat that we use regular tvs ad not the HD ones.

3. A forum member by the name of "kailo34ce" is attened this event and it will be the last one he attends. He now has a night job that will not allow him to attened tournaments. So plz get some matches in with him one last time.

4. As always i will have my pink camera and laptop so that i can record videos.

5. What do you want more? Teams or a Crew Battle? If the majority of you choose teams, then you all know how it plays out. If you choose crews, crew leaders will form crews just liek you would on a dodge ball team. PLZ VOTE RIGHT NOW OF WICH ONE YOU WANT!!!!!! I will tally up the votes in the moring. All crew rules will be told at the tournie.

6. If you have any questions or comments, PLZ aim me at xyro77 or call me at 409-692-0697. Im off to work so i wont anser your call, TEXT me or leave a MESSAGE on me phone.

____________________________________________________________________________________

I vote on crews!

CY

Smash Ace
btw i think anyone whos seen fluffy's leg hair should be considered veteran...

so im a veteran :dizzy:

also why does see.why talk trash when he isnt in the same league as us?
i beat xyro in our MM, and xyro > you, therefore i > you.

you backed out of the MM kid. you had enough money to play esca, but all of a sudden when i said lets play you say you don't have any money.:laugh:

kid is scared.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member

you backed out of the MM kid. you had enough money to play esca, but all of a sudden when i said lets play you say you don't have any money.:laugh:

kid is scared.

guys, plz take this to PMs/AIM. Dr drew is already handing out warnings and bans to people on this thread. so plz stop. Talk about Houston/smash/tournaments

CY: plz dont get the idea that your better just cause u won the MM.

kailo34ce

Smash Lord

kid is scared.
um xyro isnt better than me so whatever...i didnt back out of that money match...and i used the last of my money in a team match with take so yeah

whats ur aim

Stiltzskin

Smash Apprentice
My smashfest today starts at 6:30 and ends whenever the last person leaves. Hope a lot of you can make it. Come get that last bit of practice you need before tomorrow's tournament : ).

Btw if anyone needs any help getting to the place:

832 262 0373

Edit: I have one wii/tv set up and I have another tv so I need someone to bring another wii. We can fit another tv/wii set up so if anyone is that willing, please bring it.

M

MyTime123

stilts if u wanna stop by tonys u can use mine.
ohh and stilts make sure u pitch the up coming event! ;).

ill call u later tonight. ttyt chino

KRDsonic

Smash Master
I had hope that I might have gotten to go to this tournament, but since it'll be raining tomorrow my mom doesn't want to drive in the rain, and it'll probably be the same with my friend's parents. Oh well, you guys have fun there.

B

blackfirebal

Hey guys. I'm FooXero's brother, and I should be at the next HOBO :].
I look forward to making the prize money bigger and getting spanked.

Esca

Smash Champion
...esca must be hard to lose to
That's cute kailo, you're really cool man. I give you props. Your so good at smash bros. Like maybe the best ever. I can't believe i challenged your authority. Because everything is based off of your opinion, right? isn't that how it works? But not only are you good at smash bros., you're good at everything, right? I'm pretty sure you may be good at everything. You MIGHT be good at like, life. I think that's it. I wake up every morning just to be like you. I strive during the day to be like Kailo guys, because he is so good at everything. Man. I wish i could just tell everyone how good kailo is at things. I mean, but i can't because he's just too good. this is what he has wanted to hear, right?

Also, the money-match(es) with take were both very close, and came down to the last match (Brinstar) both times.

kailo34ce

Smash Lord
That's cute kailo, you're really cool man. I give you props. Your so good at smash bros. Like maybe the best ever. I can't believe i challenged your authority. Because everything is based off of your opinion, right? isn't that how it works? But not only are you good at smash bros., you're good at everything, right? I'm pretty sure you may be good at everything. You MIGHT be good at like, life. I think that's it. I wake up every morning just to be like you. I strive during the day to be like Kailo guys, because he is so good at everything. Man. I wish i could just tell everyone how good kailo is at things. I mean, but i can't because he's just too good. this is what he has wanted to hear, right?

Also, the money-match(es) with take were both very close, and came down to the last match (Brinstar) both times.
me>you

ftw

onii-chan

Smash Ace
what, kirin no tourney?but yeah...my bad...it was actaully esca who offered that...so yeah esca...$5 if ya be going...

and to everyone else i will friendly you guy...just hit me up...and xzalla we needed some melee and brawl matches...

Top Bottom