• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Test Your Might X!! Amherst , Ohio 12/11/10 - NOT CANCELED! VENUE FOUND!

TheLake

Smash Master
Drive safe guys. See yins toemerah. Will be accepting MMs for melee.

-Master Namaru of Nak
Not The Great Late Lake of Yore.

Jiffyboob

Smash Lord
Idk, the setup situation honestly but BRING SET-UPS AND TVs for both games. Can't hurt to have too many. Let's try and get this running as smooth and quickly as possible.

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
My heart is beyond broken that I can't attend this *sigh*.... I curse Sneaky into an oblivion with no Manga...

DippnDots

Feral Youth
I'd team with ya imp, but im bad at teams and we wont be getting there till 6ish

edit: taking a freaking exam in 2 minutes, be heading out little bit afterwards, seeyall soon

D

Deleted member

Rikku isn't being emo anymore. It looks like she's gonna go now, so we'll see you guys in singles.

The_Altrox

Smash Lord
NNID
The_Altrox
will be there at 10 with setup. anybody wanna team for Brawl? It's the only tourney I'll be doing today on odds (maybe team melee if I'm feelin' lucky)

4% APR

Smash Champion
Dropped my phone in the toilet, If you cant get a hold of me thats why. be there around 12 with chase and lauren. Looking for some scrabs at this. I have a feeling slarti will body me though

also, mms against my peach or falco. random and random teams mms. get at this

FlipX

Smash Ace
Dropped my phone in the toilet, If you cant get a hold of me thats why. be there around 12 with chase and lauren. Looking for some scrabs at this. I have a feeling slarti will body me though

also, mms against my peach or falco. random and random teams mms. get at this
If I have money I might give your peach some action =)

4% APR

Smash Champion
melee results

1st. 4%
2nd. Taki
3rd. Impp
4th. Pat
5th. Cobalt/the lake

teams

1st. 4% and minnty
2nd.Nakamaru and the lake
3rd. Impp and skyson I think

mers

Smash Ace
Awesome tournament, thanks so much everyone. My friend and I had to leave early because the person who lent us their car unexpectedly needed it back, but I had a ton of fun. I wanna get more involved in the Midwest smash scene now.

Sorry I didn't get to play all those MMs y'all.

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
Despite the crazy occurances during this week, this tournament was pretty legit~ good stuff everyone!!

fonzi21

Smash Ace
KB lost to Jiffy, and Sil.
Sil lost to BR and Me,
Links24 lost to me x2
Jiffy Lost to Links and BR,
I lost to Shugo then BR
BR lost to Shugo x2

Shugo and I got 1st in teams
Jiffy and BR 2nd
Sil and Sole 3rd

Shoutouts in results thread

Ganon for top tier

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Dannng... I see Jiffy steppin it up... KB where you at pimp?

Can't wait to see the bracket....
Lol I'd tell ya if I knew what was going on with me lately bro.

I've got a lot of things I need to go over as a player and I've got some decisions to make. I've clearly lost my edge and I need to take a different approach to the game. I already talked with Fonz about it and told him that it's about time I only use Peach as a backpocket character and use her strengths where they are the most useful. I'll be putting a lot of time and work into a new main for the majority of the matchups that I fight, and I'll be studying stages a lot more than I did before to learn everything I can use to my advantage.

I'm refreshin' yo. xD

/shoutouts in results thread

Fizzle_Boy

Smash Ace
Lol I'd tell ya if I knew what was going on with me lately bro.

I've got a lot of things I need to go over as a player and I've got some decisions to make. I've clearly lost my edge and I need to take a different approach to the game. I already talked with Fonz about it and told him that it's about time I only use Peach as a backpocket character and use her strengths where they are the most useful. I'll be putting a lot of time and work into a new main for the majority of the matchups that I fight, and I'll be studying stages a lot more than I did before to learn everything I can use to my advantage.

I'm refreshin' yo. xD

/shoutouts in results thread
You should talk to Rowan. He's been playing really well lately.

Infern Angelis

Smash Master
Good stuff to top 5, great to see fonz in the zone again, keep coming out! You to jiffy,good stuff! KB, a small break from brawl works wonders too, maybe you are just over thinking situations. But only you know what's best for YOU, so keep at what you decide to do.

Top Bottom