• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Test Your Might VI! Cleveland, OH (July 18th)

Blue Rogue

Smash Ace
NNID
ValiantVyse
3DS FC
4527-9345-8740
Kayz, I think I'll take $1 MM with my Sonic and Wario. And maybe something stupid like Ganon dittos(or low tier...)
Also, dubs partner is needed. gogogo
HYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYPE

I'm not johning, and I hate it when people immediately dismiss a negative connotation as a form of johning. I learned the Peach vs. MK matchup as much as I possibly could. I know what to do and when to do it. The bottom line is that a MK of equal or greater skill will more than likely defeat me (with OS taking me out 1-2 with me going all Peach being my prime example). Believe me, I'm not whining at all.

Also, if I use a term like "broken" I am more than likely poking fun at the character. I don't see how that would in any way automatically result in me losing. Lol @ the "might as well not even try" comment. Ok, I don't like MK very much. Am I not entitled to that?

I tried to pick up Diddy as a secondary but I just don't feel like I'll get very far with him in that matchup; the same goes for Wario. Zelda is a bit of an...odd choice to fight MK with, but I am more comfortable with my choice for that specific matchup so I'll roll with it. I'm not trying to sound like one of those low tier nazi's but I will say that I don't feel like conforming to what most others would prefer to fight MK with. Most of the higher tier characters in Brawl don't really appeal to me anyway. They're too "systematic" imo. If I were to try and sub one of them, I wouldd continue on with Diddy before any of the others.
I <3 KB.

No but really, he's not johning.

People can dislike match ups. Last time I recall...you kinda hate Fox vs Pika match up M@V. Everyone knows why also.

ArgentStew

Smash Lord
I heard the back room will eventually be banning MK... He is apparently broken... :p

Wouldn't be a bad thing for me... The matchup wasn't too bad before, but it's getting worse and worse as more MKs are learning how easy it is for them to gimp Lucario... :/

ithrowthings

Smash Lord
NNID
ithrowthings
Kayz, I think I'll take $1 MM with my Sonic and Wario. And maybe something stupid like Ganon dittos(or low tier...)
Also, dubs partner is needed. gogogo
HYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYPE
If Beegs is teamin with 4% I'll need a partner. As long as you don't use sonic in dubs we should be solid.

4% APR

Smash Champion
I'll do melee teams money with whatever partner wants to play, against whatever team. So any melee teams wanna mm?

edit-sorry for stealing your boy itt

ithrowthings

Smash Lord
NNID
ithrowthings
*head asplodes*'

btw get ***** i have ur tails doll and im holdin it ransom:mad:
If you so much as touch one hair on his plushie head, so help me god I'll.... oh god just please don't hurt him!

You should take him to GENESIS and say you're ITT then still play pika and MK. Sonic boards would never let me live that down.

Anyways, we now have over 60 people pre-regged! This means that even if only 2/3 of the people show up, it'll still be 40.33333 people (ewww) This should be the largest TYM to date! PLZ don't john out last minute.

TheKiest

Smash Champion
I want to meet that .33333333 person. Prolly mains someone is is 1/3 as good as everyone else......

Sonic.

See what I did there?

BTW how many people are brining Wiis? AKA should I bring mine?

Tyr_03

Smash Champion
This is a long drive for me but I might come just because it looks like there'll be a good number of people I haven't played or don't play often.

I'll probably enter Melee as well just because I've never been in a Melee tournament. Probably get ***** but whatever.

ithrowthings

Smash Lord
NNID
ithrowthings
This is a long drive for me but I might come just because it looks like there'll be a good number of people I haven't played or don't play often.

I'll probably enter Melee as well just because I've never been in a Melee tournament. Probably get ***** but whatever.
This is what I like to hear! Bring a carload, let's make this bigger than a circuit event!

Tyr_03

Smash Champion
Assuming people want to come, I'll be bringing myself and 4 others. I'll know for sure sometime next week probably.

I want to come so I can play Shugo.

Also really pumped for Melee singles.

ArgentStew

Smash Lord
Something is weird with your pre-reg link, ITT... When I clicked it, Pops' name (and email?) came up... Once I registered, my name was added to the list of people but his was gone...

Did I mess something up? I'm confused... :dizzy:

M@v

Subarashii!
Accepting brawl MM offers. Kinds I'm accepting:

-Standard

-Ganon Dittos

-Low tier(includes D tier)

I'll also do character specific mms, as long as the matchup is reasonable.
My people I'm willing to use:
-Fox
-Falco
-Mk
-Peach
-Snake
-Zelda
-Lucario
-Ganon

Blue Rogue

Smash Ace
NNID
ValiantVyse
3DS FC
4527-9345-8740
I may be up for that. If you'll play some matches vs my pikachu to get me up to snuff.
lol
If Beegs is teamin with 4% I'll need a partner. As long as you don't use sonic in dubs we should be solid.
Aw yeeeeeee, we got dis, Super power of teamwork! Dun worry, Wario all da way.
Something is weird with your pre-reg link, ITT... When I clicked it, Pops' name (and email?) came up... Once I registered, my name was added to the list of people but his was gone...

Did I mess something up? I'm confused... :dizzy:
Same thing happened to me, except with timssu :X Actually, now my name's gone and your stuff is in the fields... lol bai

Anyone up for Accent core+? Just really picking it up.

ArgentStew

Smash Lord
Now my name is gone? Thanks for the message, Blue Rogue... :p This is either some kinda elaborate joke or the LAN Center has a real problem...

-Sionnach-

Smash Rookie
Yaaaay. More endless Melee friendlies. I'll have to check out Accent Core+ too from what I've heard from Darrell. :p

Suyon

Smash Lord
Yaaaay. More endless Melee friendlies. I'll have to check out Accent Core+ too from what I've heard from Darrell. :p
I think you would rather check out BlazBlue.

Also...Pit is so low tier I dunno what the SBR are talking about... <.< >.>
I mean take a look at the Pit boards...we're so **** useless and stupid

M@v

Subarashii!
Have you seen him play? I doubt you'd be saying that if you have...
I've played him on wifi several times and have seen his peach in person.

The main problem with Peach dittos is that they are so boring, and usually get close to time.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
I will attempt to give Sheik some half-decent representation in singles. D:

TheKiest

Smash Champion
Frame and POPS, a thought occurred to me. If you guys can't find a ride, I can pick you up!

I might just come to your area late late Friday night.

Top Bottom