• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Test Your Might VI! Cleveland, OH (July 18th)

Shugo-Chan

Smash Lord
I can use TL/Mk to some extent lol but i usually just go sonic we can try sonic/peach and if it doesn't work out we can switch or something o:

Framerate

Smash Lord
I can use TL/Mk to some extent lol but i usually just go sonic we can try sonic/peach and if it doesn't work out we can switch or something o:
I thought Pops and I told you, use your main in doubles. Remember C4?

Just friggin play Sonic already!

Shugo-Chan

Smash Lord
Lmao ya know...Peach and Sonic are both hard to kill in teams : ( iono why peach is but i know sonic is because he's fast as heckz.

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
That's exactly what I was thinking. We can play for time outs with our mains if we have trouble landing some KOs. So would you be cool with teaming then, Shugo? ^.^

I also sub D3 if you need me to tank stocks or whatever.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Peach's KO moves are surprisingly potent when someone else (Sonic) is dealing all the damage in between for her.

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
It's now official. My brother and I are attending.

My brother's rusty, and I don't know who he's going as right now (there's a chance he may actually go Falcon lol), but his tag will probably be Cheez.

Anyway, we're both attending and we SHOULD be in Akron ITT. What time would you be picking us up at?

ArgentStew

Smash Lord
I'm still looking for someone to team with for doubles, but I'm guessing I won't find a partner until the day of as usual... :p

Shugo-Chan

Smash Lord
Awesome! Thanks so much : ). Doesn't matter which day. If it's friday that's cool because I need some offline practice anyway lol.

Framerate

Smash Lord
Alright I am 100% able to give Shugo a ride, now I don't know if it'll be Friday or Saturday.
Awesome! Thanks so much : ). Doesn't matter which day. If it's friday that's cool because I need some offline practice anyway lol.
FRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY

Either my house or Jokey's Friday night. Pops is invited too.

ithrowthings

Smash Lord
NNID
ithrowthings
okay, so livestream is possible. They have a bunch of outlets that you can plug a laptop into for high speed internet. However, the venue requires a printout of a virus scan within the last 24 hours that you bring it there.

We should totally livestream though cause I wanna be announcer.

The venue owners said that they would stay as late as the tournament took, but that we couldn't be playing friendly matches while the TVs are required for tournament play. Once the tournament starts to wind down I'll begin designating TVs for MMs and friendlies and so forth.

Also, pimp cup filled with jolly ranchers FTW

M@v

Subarashii!
okay, so livestream is possible. They have a bunch of outlets that you can plug a laptop into for high speed internet. However, the venue requires a printout of a virus scan within the last 24 hours that you bring it there.

We should totally livestream though cause I wanna be announcer.

The venue owners said that they would stay as late as the tournament took, but that we couldn't be playing friendly matches while the TVs are required for tournament play. Once the tournament starts to wind down I'll begin designating TVs for MMs and friendlies and so forth.

Also, pimp cup filled with jolly ranchers FTW
Do a Livestream and announce that your livestreaming in the thread title. Also, show me how its set up when I get there, I want to try it for my tourney as well.

Top Bottom