• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Test Your Might VI! Cleveland, OH (July 18th)

Overswarm

is laughing at you
So I kinda wanna go to this since I haven't been at a tournament in a while...

but it is far away and I don't have a doubles partner >_>

wakka444

Smash Ace
springfields car there atm looks like myself champ sin and sil
its possible one might dropout and we d have a spot in our car and you would just have to drive here
orhave a really cramped car or get enough ppl for another car

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Driving to Springfield might not be a bad idea.

Anyone good that is teammateless? Doubles is easy money with the right team, and I'd need something to pay for gas XD

Shugo? Champ?

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
If you convince DippnDots to take me there earlier, I can team :V

=P.

Smash Apprentice
I will most likely be coming to this for melee and possibly brawl just depends on how im feelin haha looks like itll be fun tho

ithrowthings

Smash Lord
NNID
ithrowthings
Here's the teammateless people I can remember off the top of my head

4%
ArgentStew
BBoy
Bead
GigabowserXyz
Riddler
OS
Suyon (?)
Omni216 (?)

I'd say your best bet out of those would be OS, ArgentStew, and BBoy. ArgentStew and BBoy should probly team, that'd be a pretty good team.

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
Hmmm....Not sure if The God Kais Will be attending....oh BTW Springfield and OS...I believe we are planning on going to Kings Island this weekend....You all should come there with us...It'll be crazy fun...

ithrowthings

Smash Lord
NNID
ithrowthings
I thought you were teamin with someone from your area like champ, sil, or sin.

Also, @ -Mav- make sure you get in contact with GwJumpman and PhoenixDark, they both expressed an interest in attending and I think Phoenix said he would ask if he could get a ride up with you from Pittsburgh.

@ GKAIS - cmon, this is closer to Cedar Point. Cedar Point > King's Island.

@ Ankoku - Convince more people from MI to come, like Omniswell, OmegaXF, Ori_Bro etc.

IF ANYONE NEEDS HOUSING, I CAN PROVIDE HOUSING FOR 5 BOTH THURSDAY AND FRIDAY NIGHTS! WE'RE HAVING A SMASHFEST THURSDAY NIGHT IN AKRON!

4% APR

Smash Champion
Here's the teammateless people I can remember off the top of my head

4%
ArgentStew
BBoy
Bead
GigabowserXyz
Riddler
OS
Suyon (?)
Omni216 (?)

I'd say your best bet out of those would be OS, ArgentStew, and BBoy. ArgentStew and BBoy should probly team, that'd be a pretty good team.
im not doing brawl teams

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Hmmm....Not sure if The God Kais Will be attending....oh BTW Springfield and OS...I believe we are planning on going to Kings Island this weekend....You all should come there with us...It'll be crazy fun...
You gotta give me warning in advance, yo! I can't just go to Kings Island on a whim, there are schedules. :(

Suyon

Smash Lord
I don't feel like teaming really. Also who would team with a Pit main
Hmm I may need a ride to this so I need to get in touch with Jiffy somehow. But it's impossible to get communication from him....
Also if there is stream...I feel like playing fox if somone is using pikachu...or just go ganon or falcon...for lol for one match.

ArgentStew

Smash Lord
I would definitely team with Bboy or OS if either of them was interested... However, I think Bboy hates me for all the random "gotta kill Lucario" shots and OS probably thinks I'm all luck and no skill or something... :p

ITT, is this Thursday night smashfest you're talking about mine or are you holding something at the gamehouse? I can house people too if needed... I only live about an hour from the venue...

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Sheesh, talk about being down on yourself to the max. Dude, just ask them if they would like to team before you just assume that they'll dismiss you for those reasons (silly ones imho). You'll never know until you try.

Tyr_03

Smash Champion
There might be a funeral I have to go to on this day so there's a chance I can't make it.

If I am coming I need a teammate. Definetly would team with you OS if you want. I've been doing pretty well in doubles recently and I think we could take it all pretty easily. Otherwise, maybe Argent. I like Lucario in teams.

The_Altrox

Smash Lord
NNID
The_Altrox
If I were to come, and my partner couldn't, would I be able to find a partner (I don't want to pre-plan, since my chances of going are pretty low)

WHY WON'T THEY LET ME DRIVE!?

ithrowthings

Smash Lord
NNID
ithrowthings
God Kais + God Kais = God Kais
God Kais + God Kais does not equal God Kais

God Kais + God Kais = 2(God Kais)

God Kais x God Kais = God Kais^2

You need a teammate? -_^
He's teaming with KB

So is OS coming or whats?
He's unsure as of right now, he wants to find a good teammate first to get an easy win in dubs.

Intentionally silly reasons... It never seems to fail that someone takes my jokes seriously... :p
It's hard not to with all the ...

If I were to come, and my partner couldn't, would I be able to find a partner (I don't want to pre-plan, since my chances of going are pretty low)

WHY WON'T THEY LET ME DRIVE!?
You would most likely be able to find a partner at the venue. They won't let you drive because you just wouldn't be you otherwise. I'd rather have someone that WANTS to go but can't then someone who doesn't want to but can.

Shugo-Chan

Smash Lord
I would wanna but i don't just wanna abandon KB unless he can find another good partner in time D: and if he lets me

ithrowthings

Smash Lord
NNID
ithrowthings
<_<
I got dubs by myself. 2v1s gogogo.
ZOMG!! I forgot entirely about you! dude, do you still wanna team? Beegs, you might have to team with 4% or something, I told bluerogue I would team with him when you said you were teamin with 4% and then I forgotted.

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
I would wanna but i don't just wanna abandon KB unless he can find another good partner in time D: and if he lets me
I really want to stick this one out tbh. OS can find someone else lol. Trust me, you have a solid doubles partner standing right here. :)

Blue Rogue

Smash Ace
NNID
ValiantVyse
3DS FC
4527-9345-8740
I'm k if you want to team with Beegs, I might not even have enough money for every event anyway...
$10 melee = </3

Top Bottom