• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Test Your Might VI! Cleveland, OH (July 18th)

Infern Angelis

Smash Master
It was kinda last minute planning :p we actually might move it to Sunday now so that KY will be able to come to Kings Island with us

ArgentStew

Smash Lord
You could team with me, OS... We'd win this... I've seen MK/Lucario and ROB/Lucario work very well... If all else fails, I'm a good stock tank... :p

Framerate

Smash Lord
Why does everyone think they can get an easy win in doubles?

In case you all forgot, Pops and I took 7th at the Champs, everyone attending this either tied or placed lower than us.

We beat Ally.

We are winning this.

ChamP_SlayZ

Smash Apprentice
Y is everyone fighting to team with OS? Haha u guys should be trying to get ahold of robert from ireland! Psshhh noobZ!

And btw way to go to kings island when I'm not gonna be there instead of when I am GOD KAIS!!! Grrr lolZ

Infern Angelis

Smash Master
it was last minute planning lol u should still come this sunday, Kentucky brawlers are planning on coming too, it be great if u springfield could get its butt down here and have some fun

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Well I gave my offer to OS, but all the more convenient if he doesn't take it I guess.
This is expected to run until 10PM?

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Why does everyone think they can get an easy win in doubles?

In case you all forgot, Pops and I took 7th at the Champs, everyone attending this either tied or placed lower than us.

We beat Ally.

We are winning this.
Well said my man, except that last part ain't gonna happen lol. Individual skill is important but team synchronization is even more important imo.

@ Shugo- Thanks bro, we got this. :)

ithrowthings

Smash Lord
NNID
ithrowthings
Well I gave my offer to OS, but all the more convenient if he doesn't take it I guess.
This is expected to run until 10PM?
I usually run the tournament pretty efficiently. Last time I was half an hour late instead of 2 hours early and still managed to get dubs, singles, and melee done sometime around 11.

That had like 40 people at it. I'm expecting quite a few to drop last minute from this one but I still expect around 50-60 people so it might take a little longer.

Also, talk vayseth into bringing his anime stuff to this for door prizes. I told him he'd get free entry and venue if he brought that much money's worth of stuff. He's moving to Japan and selling all his stuff.

Framerate

Smash Lord
Individual skill is important but team synchronization is even more important imo.
Haha this is the key to our teams success. I suck a ton, but when put on a stage with Pops, we friggin explode.

You should be scared.

Tyr_03

Smash Champion
Alright, looks like I should be set to go to this. I need a doubles partner.

OS? Ankoku? Argent?

I won't make promises for first but I always get top 3 when I enter doubles.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
If you want to team with me then tell me so for sure because I'd have to talk with my ride (DippnDots) about it, since he doesn't intend to come for doubles.

smash64

Smash Champion
just to let every one know me and infern havent lost a single match since springfiel tourney and kakuna mata tourney so watch out for us who ever will be playing us

Framerate

Smash Lord
Did you forget who knocked you two out at C4? I just gotta find the right partner... :/
Lol very true, but that was before Pops had a solid main. Can you handle the Wario???

We still got this. Tim doesn't stand a chance. *evil grin*
Ok, last time we played you wrecked me. So I'll just have Pops handle you. I can take on Shugo, right?

...... we're doomed D:

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
Alright, looks like I should be set to go to this. I need a doubles partner.

OS? Ankoku? Argent?

I won't make promises for first but I always get top 3 when I enter doubles.
Would it be possible for you to take us to this tournament?

Tyr_03

Smash Champion
Only if you can find housing or another ride back. I'm planning on going up there and then coming back to Columbus to stay at a friend's house rather than driving the whole way back to Cincy in one night. He doesn't have room for all of us.

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
Ah I see...It's all good then pimpin....Guess The God Kais Will be taking an official break for a week...KI here we Come.... BTW The God Kais Will be hosting a Tournament in Cincinnati at the beginning of September....Prepare to have some God Kai Fun.....More Details will be giving out later though....hehehe

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
My parents just went to Ohio again but I didn't go :/ Forgot that this tourney was this weekend. Hopefully sometime this summer I'll visit Ohio again and play you guys.

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
me too :)

any mm's against my falco?
Sure I'm game if I have some spare cash left.

Lol Champ is silly. Melee will come back. We just need more massive mixed tournies like Genesis and the temptation to convert/play both will be too overwhelming for some current Brawl players to resist. ;)

wakka444

Smash Ace
My parents just went to Ohio again but I didn't go :/ Forgot that this tourney was this weekend. Hopefully sometime this summer I'll visit Ohio again and play you guys.
comeon keitaro step it up!!!lol

@Q yea this was why i asked if you had left yet....
@Frame i just got home from the harry potter thing...but for some reason i went to a theater like over an hour away....g'night babe^^

TheKiest

Smash Champion
It's not that Melee is a bad game... but I've played it for 8 years. It's time for me to move on.

Yes Frame, POPS is going. I talk to him on steam a lot.

Top Bottom