• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Test Your Might VI! Cleveland, OH (July 18th)

Shugo-Chan

Smash Lord
I'm still not 100% sure about this i still dont have a for sure ride to this, so ill see what happens!

GigaBowserXyZ

Smash Journeyman
all right i'm able to go (hopefully my matches will be recorded this time). also i'm bringing 2 friends with me.

EDIT: also change my name back to GigaBowserXyZ

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Hmm, I might want to join in on doubles this time. Would anyone like to team?

Beegs? ITT? Blue Rogue? Shugo?

Although it won't be the same without Omni's Pikachu on my team. Our synchronization is too good. T.T

Ballistaboy

Smash Journeyman
Hmm, I might want to join in on doubles this time. Would anyone like to team?

Beegs? ITT? Blue Rogue? Shugo?

Although it won't be the same without Omni's Pikachu on my team. Our synchronization is too good. T.T
if vince isnt coming ill team with u

As of right now, I have no idea what's going on for teams with me KB. Sorry to keep you waiting but we will see whats going on.

If we don't team at this one, I would like to team with an old fashion Peach Marth team. THAT would be bringing Melee back. lol.

Shugo-Chan

Smash Lord
Iono if ITT is or not. Iono who im going with TBH...and iono who im gonna team with either..maybe sago if he decides to not be gay anymore and come too!

ithrowthings

Smash Lord
NNID
ithrowthings
@Shugo: Sago told me on his livestream that he was planning on coming to this. He also said he plans on teaming with you. I thought you had a ride with KingC.
@Beegs: Aren’t you teamin with 4%? That’s kinda why I said I was teamin with Blue Rogue, cause 4% stole my normal dubs partner.
@King Beef: Blue Rogue and I are teaming for dubs, I think BBoy might still be open though.
@ Gigabowser: Awesome, the more the merrier

GigaBowserXyZ

Smash Journeyman
i'm still looking for a partner. will $10 pay for both singles and doubles or do i have to pay $10 each?

ithrowthings

Smash Lord
NNID
ithrowthings
i'm still looking for a partner. will $10 pay for both singles and doubles or do i have to pay $10 each?
$5 venue fee ($1 off if you pre-register on their web-site, located in my sig)

$10 singles

$10 (per person) doubles

If you want to enter both singles and doubles it's $20

Shugo-Chan

Smash Lord
Sago told me that he didn't plan to come to this anymore, because it'd be super expensive to go to Ohio early. : ( So nowwwwwwwwww I don't really have a partner, and as always KingC isn't sure he is gonna go to this either..so yeah.

4% APR

Smash Champion
As of right now, I have no idea what's going on for teams with me KB. Sorry to keep you waiting but we will see whats going on.

If we don't team at this one, I would like to team with an old fashion Peach Marth team. THAT would be bringing Melee back. lol.
yeah dawg, you should prolly team with someone a little more dedicated to brawl. so feel free to go with kb

ithrowthings

Smash Lord
NNID
ithrowthings
OK, so I'm pretty sure everything has changed. Here was what I thought was originally happening.

4% and Beegs teaming, training this weekend, I can't team with Beegs.

KingC going for sure, so I don't have to drive Shugo.

Sago and Shugo teaming.

Here's what I think is happening now

Beegs and KB teaming?

Shugo still needs a ride?

Sago not going?

@Gigabowser, there's usually always a couple stragglers lookin for teammates at the venue. Riddler will probably team with you, not sure though.

@Kiest, We should definitely do livestream of this. If EVO has livestream everyone will probly be watching that instead, but we may get a couple stragglers and people that watch both. I'm pretty sure we can just unplug a CAT 5 cable from one of the desktops in the middle and hook it up to a laptop that has livestream. I'll talk with the venue owners about it today. I totally wanna do some announcing.

jokey665

Smash Ace
So I think the plan for me is that I'm going to be going, but I'm not going to be entering due to lack of money, I'll just be playing friendlies all day long. I'll probably bring my Wii, and I'll have Brawl+ as well if there's demand for it because I've been playing a ton more of that than vBrawl recently. Falco400, you're going too, right? So this way we can have 2 Brawl+ setups if people want to play it. I've been playing 4.1B but if there's a set you'd prefer I bring instead, let me know.

ALSO I HAVE AWESOME NEW MUSIC NOW.

Shugo-Chan

Smash Lord
Yeah im pretty sure i still need a ride and tbh I rather not be stuck riding with my brother even if he went :/..

Framerate

Smash Lord
Ok, so it said to register with my full name so don't be confused.

Also, Jokey I can lend you some money for this. I'd hate to see you not enter.

And Shugo, didn't Kiest offer you a ride? He seems pretty set on making you come to my house Friday night for a little pre-tourney practice lol.

ithrowthings

Smash Lord
NNID
ithrowthings
Yeah im pretty sure i still need a ride and tbh I rather not be stuck riding with my brother even if he went :/..
It's gonna be real tough to find you a ride to this. Hopefully your brother can give you a ride. Also, when did Shugo tell you he wasn't going? He told me on his livestream that he planned on going and that was... Wednesday night.

TheKiest

Smash Champion
There's an 75% chance I will be able to pick up Shugo.

I'm also not sure if I would kidnap him Friday night or Saturday morning.

M@v

Subarashii!
@Kiest, We should definitely do livestream of this. If EVO has livestream everyone will probly be watching that instead, but we may get a couple stragglers and people that watch both. I'm pretty sure we can just unplug a CAT 5 cable from one of the desktops in the middle and hook it up to a laptop that has livestream. I'll talk with the venue owners about it today. I totally wanna do some announcing.

Lets find out how to do it, if possible I really want to do a livestream at my tourney too.

TheKiest

Smash Champion
My only problem with live streaming, is that you can't record matches....

Unless the Wii has unlimited replay time hack.

All you need to live stream is a capture device (Camera, Dazzle, etc) and sign up at www.ustream.com.
And of course an internet connection, heh.

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
I recommend a camera over a Dazzle for live streaming matches. They're way too choppy with the Dazzle. Anything is better than nothing though. =P

wakka444

Smash Ace
depending on whether or not P.sin gets his wii, unlikely, we will be bringing at least one wii with infinite replays maybe two but we're pretty notorious about not getting those vids uploaded>.> haha but its food for thought anyways

also champ may also be joining us we ll know by the end of the week everyones money and work situation

Shugo-Chan

Smash Lord
Sago told me yesterday night that he isnt coming to ohio till like august 2nd now. And whichever day friday or sat will be fine if you do plan on taking me kiest. : )

Smash Apprentice
I leave for VA beach later on the day that this happens. But I'm thinking I might come.

Just thought I'd throw that out there.

Top Bottom