• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Test Your Might V! April 4th? Cleveland, Ohio Melee?

Apples

Smash Apprentice
**** son...we need to practice ASAP then.
NO BEEGS! Melee all day! :laugh:

I'd like to show up... I may not be able to request off Saturday. But I may be able to switch with someone and get an early shift. Then I could show up around 6 for singles or just to hang (If there's melee, that is).

:057:

slartibartfast42

Smash Lord
I'll peach team.... Oh wait you're talking about brawl XD.

:p

Melee's going down right? Joe you need to make a definitive statement on this. I don't even know if it matters, couldn't we still run an independent melee tournament without joe?

soap

Smash Hero
debatin between hangin out at this, or driving to indiana.

whos comin for melee to cleveland? I don't really wanna travel right before term starts

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
I live in Cleveland, and I want some Melee to go down dammit. YOU all travel this time. >:D

Smash Glov

Smash Cadet
uhhh...............sOoOooooOooo........ummmmmmmm..... forget the tournament i have come to the obvious conclusion....joe is dead its the only reason he wouldint resopond :(((((((((((((((

King~

Smash Champion
guys....Guyss.......GUYS!!!!!!!!...........................

id like to say that that cake right there...............its a lie

PEEF!

Smash Hero
debatin between hangin out at this, or driving to indiana.

whos comin for melee to cleveland? I don't really wanna travel right before term starts
Drive to Indiana. =] Melee Circuit. IDK why Cleveland would host a Melee tournament on the same day as a Circuit Event they should be attending...

Revven

FrankerZ
ITT was telling me yesterday that he was pretty sure Joe canceled this. I just looked at the Cold fusion site and yeah... Brawl isn't set for the 4th.

So, either Joe hasn't reserved it for the venue or ITT is right in saying it's canceled for the 4th.

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
ITT was telling me yesterday that he was pretty sure Joe canceled this. I just looked at the Cold fusion site and yeah... Brawl isn't set for the 4th.

So, either Joe hasn't reserved it for the venue or ITT is right in saying it's canceled for the 4th.
Well boo to Joe for not keeping us updated.

ithrowthings

Smash Lord
NNID
ithrowthings
If you guys wanted we could hold a smashfest and/or tourney over at my friend's house in akron on the same day. I feel bad for "taking over" as it were but if no one's doing anything that weekend anyways...

King~

Smash Champion
if i werent as to so lazy as i am, i would offer to take over

but im

1.lazy
2.un-able to drive by state law for just one more year(FUCK YEAH)
3.not sure how the whole settin up dates thing works
4.lazy
5.??????
6.Profit?

to bad though i was hoping to use to this as prep for circuit event.

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
I'm down for going to akron for either game if, again, I could get a ride from someone. Gas money will be contributed of course.

Any takers?

ithrowthings

Smash Lord
NNID
ithrowthings
There is some interest in melee but I'd say it's about half or less than the interest in brawl. We could probably hold melee at the house in akron if there's enough interest. I'll play and I'm sure if BYAA goes he'll play. Zareidriel will most likely play melee as well.

If we hold it in akron I can most likely bring

BYAA
Ridlr
Zareidriel
Myself
Bob
Flick?

so that's 6 right there.

Top Bottom